• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not Enough Space For The Two Of Them - Okhwang vs Vergil

Okay....I understood that...
But what is the origin point of the blast??
Is it summoned on top of the target and then crashes on them or does it directly apear on the body of the target??

It appears as a blast from wherever Okhwang wants it. It's omni-directional.

He can sense energy from people entire solar systems away.

He can sense energy from people entire solar systems away.
sounds more like normal energy sense then danger sense
and is sensing peoples energy enough for him to know vergil 4d fear hax will one shot better stay away
even being pushed to range i think vergil can definitly close the distance with DT for sure if not briefly for the fear hax

sounds more like normal energy sense then danger sense
and is sensing peoples energy enough for him to know vergil 4d fear hax will one shot better stay away
even being pushed to range i think vergil can definitly close the distance with DT for sure if not briefly for the fear hax
That still won't stop Okhwang's arsenal which almost all involves ranged attacks. He will avoid direct combat if possible.

That still won't stop Okhwang's arsenal which almost all involves ranged attacks. He will avoid direct combat if possible.
in character is okhwang primary fighting style ranged?

i know old man okhwang fought melee range with a sword

in character is okhwang primary fighting style ranged?

i know old man okhwang fought melee range with a sword
He almost always opens with gravity manip. He appeared before Beel using Gravity X100. He TK'd Mori Hui and tried to put him to sleep. The first thing he did when he saw Ilpyo was launch energy beams at him. Mori Jin jumps him and he throws 2 planets at him. He only ever fought CQC when his opponent used CQC on him or when Sujin nulled his powers.

Pretty sure Vergil is a 4D Hax Monster which means he passively negs by default but I will have to double check Okhwang's profile later to see if he can keep up.

Yes but only when in Devil Trigger, which he does not start in.

i don't know much about both verses but i know okhwang in character would start with gravity manip how does vergil deal with it

The more I analyze this....it feels a stomp....especially with this large range.....Vergil has absolutley no wincons at 4 km......and he gets negged by TK and subatomic shenanigans before he even crosses much of a distance.

well how strong is the devil trigger amp, its not like impossible to reach ohkwang has vergil ever teleported to his opponent?

I mean Okhwang would have to get closer to Vergil in order to TK him properly. If he's far, Okhwang would likely start by closing the gap before TK. That still gives Vergil teleportation opportunities.

i think upon vergil entering DT okhwang sensing his power will stay at range
but besides gravity manip that just hits you (is it thought based?)
is there any other abilitises ohkwang has that isnt dodgable

Don't know if throwing a whole ass planet is dodgeable by DMC standards, but Okhwang can do that.

Gravity manip is thought-based.

Just as I typed out the above sentence, my image capturing extension decides to stop working. Anyway, you can look through this chapter to see him using TK without verbal announcement, just to prove it is indeed thought-based. In that same chapter, you'll also find the energy beam attacks he can command with a thought. I think Vergil can take care of them though since Ilpyo managed to destroy them before they hit him.

Don't know if throwing a whole ass planet is dodgeable by DMC standards, but Okhwang can do that.

Gravity manip is thought-based.

Just as I typed out the above sentence, my image capturing extension decides to stop working. Anyway, you can look through this chapter to see him using TK without verbal announcement, just to prove it is indeed thought-based. In that same chapter, you'll also find the energy beam attacks he can command with a thought. I think Vergil can take care of them though since Ilpyo managed to destroy them before they hit him.
Yeah I don't think he's gonna be able to dodge that in time... Considering he can't really just go off planet like that.

Back