• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Not Enough Space For The Two Of Them - Okhwang vs Vergil

Sir_Ovens

Resident Kitchen Appliance
VS Battles
Administrator
Two space manipulating dicks with katanas and relatives named Dante.

The God vs The Demon

High 4-C DMC 3 Vergil and Prime Okhwang. Speed equalized. Victory via SBA.

yaga-theking.jpg
ddtvv3r-f234f20b-1559-425d-82e2-5bf95f126710.jpg

Last edited:
The Blade of Tathagata which has hundreds of kilometers in range and amplifies his AP the more he believes in the sword.

Okhwang is also fond of tossing planets at his opponents and has the range to toss Jupiter to Earth.

vergil scales to the saviour which created a dimension with a sun & an earth, idk how high is that
it doesnt look like that guy resists spatial manip so cant vergil just JC him, if he opens up with a sword, vergil could still regen (unless it has AoE effects)

vergil scales to the saviour which created a dimension with a sun & an earth, idk how high is that
it doesnt look like that guy resists spatial manip so cant vergil just JC him, if he opens up with a sword, vergil could still regen (unless it has AoE effects)
I think we would need to add the calc blog to the DMC wiki page for people to learn exact FOE value of the feat. But iirc....it was 28FOE i think....🤔

That or portal creation if you it is in-character to use for dodging....
But honestly.....if he sees a fuqing Jupiter flying at him...you can bet he will use portals.

W0t? He never did, he just cut the place to enter, you even see him walking towards the tower and to them when Dante started the mission

Technically speaking....Vergil's senses are only 10 km radius....
He would never even be able to know where Okhwang is....let alone dodge anything from him.

Close how? When he can repel Vergil? When he can hold him him place with his massively superior TK? Slowing him down at every turn with his Inertia and Friction?

If you are referring to his physics and force manip....then it isn't going to work.
Especially now that I think about...if his TK comes from Force manip....Vergil's physics manip and gravity manip resistance and Law Manip resistance means he would not be affected.
His TK is just... TK. Has nothing to do with his SF/WF physics manipulation.

I think we would need to add the calc blog to the DMC wiki page for people to learn exact FOE value of the feat. But iirc....it was 28FOE i think....🤔
That's 4-B tho...

Okhwang scales above 0.8 FOE.

He mostly relies on close-quarters combat, using his hax to gain an advantage in that regard. He abuses physics in his fights, applying Weak Force to subatomically tear off his opponent's limbs, using inertia to freeze them in place, reducing friction so attacks slide off him, bending space to reflect attacks, etc.

He can also launch energy waves that destroy people on a subatomic level, with his greatest attack being BIg Bang, a large ball of energy that can wipe out all of Asia at once (Although, this is a rather obvious attack with some charge time). An inexperienced Daewi Han (Who had half Okhwang's power) could use his power to destroy Zeus' entire upper body.

So Vergil scales to 10 times that... it is quite the gap

Basically, if Vergil lands a hit is is game. Idk if Okhwang will immediately use hax but if he does he can tear vergil appart until he teleports or does something to try and evade that.

I don't think reducing friction will work since the sword itself negates durability via space cuts, same with bending space since yamato will cut right through that, all of that if he obviously isn't stopped in place with TK.

Also, also, let's say he can only perform the same feat as Han, if he nukes just a part of him the rest can renegerate without that much trouble thanks to Low-High regen. Now, like you said he can nuke asia all at once which would by defaul kill Vergil too but is that in character for him? To start with it I mean or to immediately throw the waves?

Best case scenario Vergil teleports to evade them, worst case he dies.

Are we just going to gloss over how the ratings are entirely incorrect if the feat is truly 28 FOE? I'm pretty sure the feat itself is much lower if Vergil is supposed to be High 4-C.

Are we just going to gloss over how the ratings are entirely incorrect if the feat is truly 28 FOE? I'm pretty sure the feat itself is much lower if Vergil is supposed to be High 4-C.
I never said he was 28 foe, you said Okhwang scales above 0.8 foe, Vergil going by the Calc above scales to 8.1 foe which is 10 times above the other

I misremembered the feat as 28FOE.....and I also thought you need 11KiloFOE for 4B....my mistake...
Ned the outer guy even corrected me.

That's 4-B tho...

Okhwang scales above 0.8 FOE.

He mostly relies on close-quarters combat, using his hax to gain an advantage in that regard. He abuses physics in his fights, applying Weak Force to subatomically tear off his opponent's limbs, using inertia to freeze them in place, reducing friction so attacks slide off him, bending space to reflect attacks, etc.

He can also launch energy waves that destroy people on a subatomic level, with his greatest attack being BIg Bang, a large ball of energy that can wipe out all of Asia at once (Although, this is a rather obvious attack with some charge time). An inexperienced Daewi Han (Who had half Okhwang's power) could use his power to destroy Zeus' entire upper body.
Does this AOE attack have same AP as himself or is it higher than 0.8FOE??

It has dura negating properties since it hits you on a sub-atomic level.

Also his coat can tank attacks that would otherwise one-shot him and his sword can be empowered by how much he wants to cut something effectively increasing its AP.

Back