• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(NON-TOXIC) Biggest hater of your fav Verse/Character?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikaman

He/Him
Who in this wiki do you just KNOW has that hidden (or not) agenda against your fav verse/character

This is all meant to be playful so please don’t actually make this a heated discussion I’m begging you 😭

Mf how did a thread about Uncle Grandpa turn into toxic anime wars 😭

This is why Cartoons >>>>>>>> Anime
I barely even touch anime/manga verses so, agreed lol. Although most of the anime/manga verses has the most craziest fanbases

Tbf The Steven Universe fandom only got so toxic because it had to defend itself against the second best group at rallying toxic support behind their views on the Internet, YouTube Video Essay Critics
Bro...

The fandom bullied a girl into attempting s*icide...

I'm going to sound like a broken record, so I'm going to keep it short and sweet.

Pika and I can legit make a list of people who have it out for WWE...

I hate using terms like this because I feel like I'm just blindly criticizing people.

I can't imagine how controversial that's going to be lol
Any Touhou thread that I skimmed across has almost always had over 100 comments, or someone question "The layers of hax" or some "Conceptual Dimensional" bullshit.

It's basically this emoji in a nutshell:

jYQTDxn.jpg

I know there's a significant amount of people off-site who disagree with our Megami Tensei ratings, but I haven't seen too much pushback here.

They're tons, and I mean tons of people who have it out for shows like Johnny Test and Teen Titans GO!

IMO, they're the most hated/overhated shows I ever seen.

Literally just look up some of the hate art of those shows and come back and tell that mfs don't have it out for those shows.

Nobody, really.

All my favorite verses either have no real haters, or are to unpopular and unimportant to have anybody that cares enough to actively hate them. I enjoy being unimportant. Keeps me safe.

Nobody, really.

All my favorite verses either have no real haters, or are to unpopular and unimportant to have anybody that cares enough to actively hate them. I enjoy being unimportant. Keeps me safe.
Wish the verses I liked were unimportant...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back