• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nobara Kugisaki (JJK) VS Gilthunder (NNT)

I've done all what I can

Made numerous threads
Created a sandbox(gonna do more but it's school week)

Made a speed calc that got accepted

And I'm going to Rebute the debunk for the mael feat
That's great I got your back altough the original demons storm is inconsistent as byashura has shown in his new rescaling thread

That's great I got your back altough the original demons storm is inconsistent as byashura has shown in his new rescaling thread
It being inconsistent is what's holding the feat down

The other reasons for the downgrade doesn't sit well with me

"We don't know if he dispersed the clouds all the way" But ignores his statement... "Oh false veil(Clearly referring to the clouds and darkness he traveled through) Vanish before my grace, it clearly implies he dispersed all of it

Last edited:
It being inconsistent is what's holding the feat down

The other reasons for thr downgrade doesn't sit well with me

"We don't know if he dispersed the clouds all the way" But ignores his statement... "Oh false veil(Clearly referring to the clouds and darkness he traveled through) Vanish before my grace, it clearly implies he dispersed all of it
I agree if only Nakaba made things consistent...

Back