• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No More Heroes CRT 2 - Desperate Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I mean, it's basically over unless someone disagrees with something

You can purposefully disagree to make it longer if you want

Additionally while I agree with most stuff in the OP I strongly disagree with the idea of everyone having at least gifted intelligence, as it’s strongly case by case and fighting skills alone don’t make an intelligence rating.
I've been working on the remade profiles on my sandbox and I am giving most of them something like "High" or "Likely High" instead if they don't have anything else notable, think that works better actually.

Sandbox is finished with the exception of adding a link or two, feel free to give it a look and make minor edits if needed

All calculations have been approved, I'm gonna proceed to make the edits later on today, unless anyone has objections.

Right, good to hear. The profiles have all been updated and this can be closed. By the way, I did change Mimmy's page instead of getting it deleted, though if anyone feels like doing the latter, I'm not opposed to it.

I think it'd be better if this was closed and you messaged me that stuff, I could make a General Discussion Grasshopper thread but eh, feel like that would get no attention

Anyway if anyone's a Grasshopper fan you might be interested in checking out this Shadows of the Damned CRT. Or if you just know the game. I'm also working on a Killer Is Dead one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back