• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

No More Heroes CRT 2 - Desperate Struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Armorchompy

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Calculation Group
First off, some of the pages are written with rather poor grammar, and sometimes unprofessional humor, which I will remove. Some justifications for stats are completely missing or not very good, the renders have white backgrounds and overall they need more than a little touching-up, which I will do. Also gonna add some quotes, those are always nice.

His current LS in his third key comes from his Glastonbury suplexing the Santa Death Parade, that being the giant robot fight in the beginning of the game. For obvious reasons, this shouldn’t scale to Travis’ LS. I am, however, very alright with a key for the Glastonbury, and would even make calcs for it… shouldn’t be too hard, just get the GPE of the big boy it’s up against. It’s wrong anyway, the Glastonbury doesn’t suplex the SDP… it throws it into space, which is way more impressive.

As for his “possibly higher” AP and Class M ratings in the TSA key, it all comes from the “On The Eve Of War” Travis Strikes Back episode from the last DLC. “DaeDri” is actually DeaDri (did I mention the pages need touching-up?), that is to say Death and Drive from the main story. “We’re gonna deal with this whole world!” is the only actual statement they have which is… too vague. It also doesn’t dwarf an entire city, it just dwarfs some buildings.

But, as you’ll find out by watching a few more seconds of that, none of this matters… because Travis doesn’t beat DeaDri in a fight… he beats them in a literal game of FirePro Wrestling (the first game Suda51 ever developed). So, yeah, all of this is worthless and should be taken out. The “break the 4th dimension” part is also pretty questionable with how vague it is, not to mention our Shadows of the Damned profile is 9-A (and also needs some touching-up, though unfortunately I can’t help with that as I have no means of playing it)

As for abilities:

Extrasensory Perception – In Travis Strikes Back, he’s able to recognize killers by sensing their “bloodlust”. This works even on one called Jessica, who left her life behind herself years ago and now lives a perfectly normal life. If there's another ability this'd fit better please tell me, ESP is kinda weird.

Summoning should be removed, as the Glastonbury was taken from him. If it isn’t removed it should be limited, though, as he still needs his bike to summon it.

Self-Sustenance (All types), Danmaku, Flight and Spaceflight – He has no reason for having these, since they’re the Glastonbury’s abilities. If we make a separate key, of course. Either way Self-Sustenance shouldn’t be there, since it’s not like the Glastonbury being a robot prevents Travis from starving to death, though it does appear to be able to go to space, so type 1 is there.

Immortality Type 2 should be shifted to the first game’s key… as the feat comes from the first game.

Regeneration (Low-Mid) – Healed from Jeane’s punch through his chest (possibly heart) rapidly, as he doesn’t have any wounds by the time of his fight against Henry.

Limited Status Effect Inducement – Often stuns enemies with physical blows

Attack Reflection – Remember that weird baseball minigame in the first game? He can also bat Bad Girl’s gimps back at her.

Stealth Mastery – There’s a weird brief stealth section before you fight Chloe

Limited Flight – Able to swim in the air for a few seconds before killing the final boss of NMH2.

Is this enough for resistance to Absolute Zero? Probably a bit too vague but I can see a “possibly”

Resistance to Acid Manipulation – Chloe’s spit makes sizzling noises when it touches the ground and even her page has Acid Manip, if that ain’t acid I dunno what is.

Also, is one of the pics in his gallery fanart? And, considering the other one should be removed as it’s already at the top of the page in his NMH2 key, we should probably just get rid of the gallery.

TL;DR: LS downgrades, possible new key for the Glastonbury, minor P&A changes.

The Death Glove users' abilities are mostly fine, but they aren’t very descriptive and considering the glove can only fit four chips at once, specifying which does what is important. So, I’ll rewrite that section. I also removed some abilities that stemmed from the previous editor’s mistaken understanding of the CIA chapter (can’t blame them as it takes a lot of digging, but basically the DDMKII was actually a weapon developed by the CIA to make super soldiers and makes people look like the Bugs Travis has been fighting for the whole game to eliminate empathy. That is why the final boss, Dr. Juvenile, appears identical to the minibosses you’ve been fighting)

(GLOVE) Data Manipulation, Reactive Power Level (The more hits he/she puts on the opponents, the stronger his attacks become), Wish-Granting (The Death drive MK-II can grant people's wishes), Duplication, Gas Manipulation, Resurrection and Immortality (Type 4, 8 and 9; His data is within the Death Glove and automatically resurrect to a check point as long as his data in the Death Glove still exists), Empowerment (The more he kills, the more he does damage), Limited Immersion (Can enter certain video games with the Death Drive Mk II), Non-Physical Interaction (Can hit data and bugs), Resurrection Negation (Killed Brain Buster Jr. who couldn't die because of continue system), Teleportation (Can teleport by connecting parts of real world to game world), Can walk on water, Resistance to Mind Manipulation and Fear Manipulation (Can resist the Death Drive's effects which cause extreme fear, rage and mental stress to an individual), Time Manipulation (Can move normally in Yojohan where time moves backwards).

(CHIPS) Electricity Manipulation via Wing Chip, Absorption with Dendrobium Chip (Drains nearby characters’ stamina to fuel an attack), Thread Manipulation via ∞ Justice Chip, Afterimage Creation via F91 Chip, Energy Manipulation via Strike Freedom Chip (Calls a guided laser from an orbiting satellite), Explosion Manipulation via Physalis Chip (Spreads gas that can be lit for an explosion), Double X Chip and Atlas Chip (Throws a sticky bomb), Weapon Creation (Turrets) via Crossbone Chip, Telekinesis via Shining Chip, Time Manipulation via Heavy Chip (Slows down time in an area), Gravity Manipulation via Self Chip (Pulls enemy towards the center of an area), Healing via ∀ Chip (Heals self and allies in an area) and Unicorn Chip (Sucks life from surrounding enemies), Invisibility via Ξ Chip, Forcefield Manipulation via Destroy Chip, Status Effect Inducement via Psycho Chip (Briefly paralyzes targets while damaging them), | TRAVIS ONLY Fusionism via Travisman Formation Chip | BADMAN ONLY Energy Manipulation and Limited Attack Reflection via Bad Hop Chip (Shoots a ball of energy whose power is increased when hit back), Statistics Increasement via Triple Crown (Increases power by drinking beer, though drinking too much can incapacitate him briefly), Fusionism via Travisman Formation Chip

On the subject of Travis Strikes Again, since it all takes place in videogames (except for the CIA chapter, but there Travis is hallucinating half of what he does, so I wouldn’t use that either), I am not sure this key should scale to Travis and pals’ normal stats. It is a VR game, but it doesn’t actually suck them in as one might believe, it just kinda forces you to keep playing it until you beat it. That said the abilities from it would be usable in the real world. If this is accepted I can easily find some AP rating from enemy explosions, speed from cloud-to-ground-lightning, and LS is gonna be stuck in Athletic/Peak Human hell. Oh, and of course, unless Travis has the Death Glove in NMH3, he won’t keep these abilities, even if we let the stats scale.

TL;DR: New abilities for the Death Glove users, different stats for the TSA keys.

Most Assassins should get Gifted Intelligence via skill-scaling to Travis, who’s more skilled than Kimmy who could learn in one days techniques that take several years, and has his own skills at picking up new techniques at superhuman pace and overall performing the equivalent of becoming the MMA World Champion by watching Bruce Lee movies at home. There’s exceptions, such as Speed Buster and Matt Helms, but most should get that rating.

Most should also get Superhuman LS, as Death Metal’s Beam Katana is way larger than any real-life sword and would be impossible to fight with, yet he swings it around with one hand as if it were nothing. Henry can also easily throw Travis dozens of meters in the air in his instant kill, I’d calc it but there’s no reference to see how high he threw him unless we do some really tough angsizing and I can't do that. Travis can win sword struggles against either of them and most assassins can also lock in sword struggles with him.

Beam Katana users (Travis, Henry, Death Metal, Harvey, Kimmy Howell and Alice Twilight. Skelter Helter, the Glastonbury and Ryuji too but they don’t have a page): They should all get Heat Manipulation and Energy Manipulation, very straightforward, but some don’t have it yet. Slightly less obviously, Limited Explosion Manipulation and Limited Electricity Manipulation, as Beam Katanas show the ability to do this (Matt Helms and Doc Shake 2’s finishers for the former, charge attacks for the latter). Logically speaking, most Assassins and other combatants should get Resistance to Heat Manipulation, but I want a second opinion about this separately as in cutscenes, Beam Katanas are treated as incredibly sharp and usually don’t fail to chop people in pieces, but there are some semi-scripted times you’ll be hitting them with Beam Katanas, such as Death Blows. Either way, everyone’s weapons should have Heat Resistance, as almost everyone can clash weapons with Travis.

Shinobu Jacobs: Stealth Mastery (Disappeared from right in front of Travis’ eyes with a brief distraction) | Limited Heat Manipulation (She doesn’t have a Beam Katana but in NMH2 her sword slashes leave marks similar to it on its targets), Partial Cyborgization (Her arm)

Henry Cooldown: Homing Attack (His energy spheres home in), Teleportation (He teleports in his combo string in NMH1), Acrobatics (Does flips and stuff) | Limited Petrification Resistance (Came back from his Dr. Shake-induced petrification though it took a lotta time)

Destroyman: Multiple Personalities, Martial Arts, Limited Weapon Creation (can summon his suit on) and Shockwave Manipulation. Also, his abilities should be split into keys, as he can’t actually fly in NMH1, he just has a wire pull him up. Anyway, New Destroyman has Forcefield Creation, Healing (one half can resurrect the other) and Regeneration (High-Low, Shinobu cuts off one’s arm but it’s back in the actual fight, it’s not there in the cutscene after the end of the fight either so I doubt it’s them just being lazy and not making a second profile).

Holly Summers: Partial Cyborgization, perhaps? If it counts that is. Also, Preparation, since she’s likely the one that planted those landmines in her stage, and she’s certainly the one that dug up the holes in her boss arena then covered them up. It’s mundane, but it’s effective.

Dr. Letz Shake: Shockwave Manipulation, Cyborgization and Immortality (Type 2, Survived being destroyed by Henry and reconstructed himself). His intelligence should be Genius. Letz 2 has Petrification (non combat applicable, to Henry) and Flight (hovers)

Harvey M.V: Magic (bruh), Transmutation (Can transform Travis’ Beam Katana into a useless Sailor Moon-like magic rod)

Speed Buster: Her LS should be Superhuman since she can handle the recoil of that thing. Transformation for her weapon too, since it starts disguised as a shopping cart (somehow).

Bad Girl: Shockwave Manipulation, Limited Resistance to Electricity Manipulation (Her backstory has a lot of near-lethal shockin’). Also, I’d like to make a Bad Dog key… no real reason other than it being funny, if I have to be honest. Should her first key have Cloning? It’s not like she’s the one doing it, but she does weaponize it.

Jeane (Not the cat): I’d remove Energy Manipulation, as that’s with Dark Star’s weapon. Maybe Optional Equipment? Resistance to Heat Manipulation (Can get in a weapon struggle against Travis’ Beam Katana with her bare hands), Shockwave Manipulation, Limited Resistance to Status Inducement (Can snap out of a stun fast enough to counter Travis' attack.

Nathan Copeland: Homing Attack (Rockets), Preparation (Has a lot of gadgets and advanced and unorthodox defense mechanisms in his house), Sound Manipulation and Shockwave Manipulation (Has an attack where he does the latter through the former), Martial Arts Mastery (We give this to everyone who ever throws a punch and boy does he)

Matt Helms: Resurrection, Immortality Type 4 and possibly Type 7 (His head exploded and he came back in a different body), Regeneration (Mid, got shot in the head with blood coming out but wasn’t harmed), Darkness Manipulation (Took control of Travis’ shadow for a brief moment, though it’s unknown if he could have killed him through it), Limited Fear Manipulation (Briefly terrified Travis, who’s stated he’s never known fear, and otherwise never shows any signs of it), Transformation (Seemingly transformed from his child body to his adult one), Resistance to Fire Manipulation (look at the second story window, he’s right there and he’s perfectly fine).

Cloe Walsh: Immortality (Type 2 and 3), Regeneration (Low-Mid?) (At the beginning of the fight, Travis stabs her in the gut, but this barely fazes her), Darkness Manipulation, Natural Weaponry (Can use her fingertips as claws), Self-Destruction and Explosion Manipulation (Goes kaboom at the end of her fight, this would also net her a much higher with Self-Destruction as while I really don’t feel like calculating such a minor thing, it was treated as if it’d one-shot Travis and it is a huge explosion)

Million Gunman: Immortality Type 2 perhaps? He doesn’t really seem to mind getting his head cut off that much before Shinobu chops it up some more.

Margaret Moonlight: Flight (flies), Teleportation (teleports)

Captain Vladimir: His LS feat of lifting and throwing small boulders should be way above Athletic Human, but it’s also TK only, his actual LS is Unknown. Also, Flight and Self-Sustenance (Type 1 and 2, he hasn’t left his outfit in god knows how long and since he noticed the air being different when it broke, odds are he had been breathing his own supply of air since putting on that suit… somehow). Should we give him Space-Flight? We don’t actually know if he can do that, but… come on. Also, a beam from him hits his own orbital beam cannon when Travis kills him so range upgrade time :D

Alice Twilight: Acrobatics

Kimmy Howell: Accelerated Development, Water Manipulation (Can blow bubbles), Martial Arts Mastery

Mimmy: I’ll be real I have no idea what to do with this profile. We don’t even know if she’s real instead of an hallucination, and her battle with Henry likely shouldn’t scale from his physicals as it happened in a dream.

If assume she’s not just an anime-fueled fever dream and we keep her, she’d be 9-B by virtue of fighting with Dream Henry, who made her explode at the end, and because the KE of her big steel hands rotating at high speed would be in that ballpark. A section of her cutscene holds a moon, so I suppose we could use that? If we assume she created that (Or Dream Henry, whom she scales to, did, depends on how you see it) she’d be Moon level. Either way, she has Flight, Telepathy (read Henry’s thoughts), Death Manipulation (If you die in the dream you die in real life), Sleep Manipulation (Was keeping Henry in a coma), Teleportation (teleports right up to Henry’s face right before the fight), Explosion Manipulation and Homing Attack via rockets and Weather Manipulation (She seems to cause rain in her intro cutscene).

TL;DR: Plenty of minor P&A updating and not much else, with the exception of me being unsure what to do with Mimmy.

Last edited:
By the way, I've found this feat that might be worth looking into as well. Idk if it'd give better than 9-A+ tho, or how to calc it specifically.

I agree it should be calculated, but should be good thing too calc. I'm expecting 9-A at the very least yes.

I would do it but I'm not sure how- I don't think i can use destruction values.

Not destruction values, but the mass of the chuck of the floor and the speed in which he launched it. And considering his large size, we can also use GPE. 0.5 * h * g * m.

Calculating his GPE will probably not lead to anything, since he's a balloon. But the mass of the building he launched, I'll look into that when I have the time. Do you happen to have the weight of such things at hand? Idk, you might have ran into a similar calc already.

No problem, I expected as much. I'll find somethin'

Did a quick calc, assuming that Travis is 6 ft (he has the same height as the black part of the giant's eye).
So one of the small columns (without counting the dome) has a volume of 6.86 m^3. A dome have a volume of about 4.72 m^3. The floor that got yeeted has a volume of about 27 215 m^3.
Combined it is 73.32 261.32 m^3, and with 80% hollow value it is 14.664 52.264 m^3. Assuming reinforced concrete as material (2400 kg/m^3), the mass should be 35193.6 125433.6 kg.

With fragmentation, it is 9-A (8-C with violent fragmentation, but this is unlikely). Not sure about the speed.

Most of the proposals look fine, so a careful read is required if disagreement is to be found.

Last edited:
I found this formula that might be a bit more accurate for calculating floor weight. Ik it's from Quora, not the most reliable place on the internet, but it seems decently thought-out. It should get way more than 27 square meters, though, a storey is usually 4.3 meters, with pixel scaling from that it should be a fair bit larger.

Medeus, if you read this, how would I go about getting AP from the speed the building moves at once it gets slapped?

Last edited:
Oops, messed up the pixel conversion for the floor. Updated the mini calc.

Looking at it, scaling the eye to Trevor is probably not reliable. When Trevor is looking at the giant from the window, the giant appears much more smaller than in the scene where he smacks the building.
Is there a statement or a way to estimate the giant's height?

Maybe we can scale based on how much the glass window dwarfs Trevor, which will massively increase the values. Like this will easily be 8-B.

Last edited:
I'm using the average storey height, 4.3 meters. Calc's WIP but the area of the main, middle secion seems to be 16000 m^3... way higher than yours, to the point I'm worried about it being wrong, but I'm fairly confident about the math itself. Using your formula, that'd be 3,2e+10, 8-C+, higher when I count the four towers, but if Medeus can tell me how to calc getting AP from the speed the building moves at once it gets hit away, I'd prefer to do that.

EDIT: Apparently it's just a KE calc lol

Also his name is Travis aaaaaa

Last edited:
Alright, I'll make a calculation for its GPE and one for its throwing strength too, then. Hopefully it doesn't end up weaker than Jasper Batt Jr. lol

I finished the pizza bat jr calc, and I got 4.12 x 10^10 joules, Large Building level+

Will be making the Glastonbury calcs too before putting it all in a blog.

Glastonbury calcs got a bit too crazy and deserved their own blog.

Anyway, since the OP has a lot of content, I'd like to highlight a few things I wanna bring attention to, as I think they deserve at least a slight bit of discussion.

1: The game parts of TSA having their own statistics. I'd like to get to a conclusion on this one fast so I can put a small calc for it in the Jasper Batt Jr blog

2: Superhuman LS upgrade to almost everyone.

3: Possibly heat resistance to everyone?

4: What do we do with Mimmy? Details at the very end of the last section.

Last edited:
Glastonbury calc got partially approved and partially corrected.

Also bump, c'mon folks

I'm afraid it cannot be scaled as nobody tanks it, it's just the gas inside the balloon blowing up. We could probably add a rating for it, though. I can add it in my Jasper Batt blog when I make it if you'd prefer not posting it by yourself, whichever you prefer.

I don't think everyone should have resistance to heat manip since them not getting sliced to bits is an in-game thing and most cutscenes have Travis just slice them up with little effort. It's also weird because we'd have to give a lot of people in Star Wars heat resist if this is the standard.

Everything else is fine at first glance.

Thanks, I was thinking the same, just wanted to bring that up. Any opinions on what to do with Mimmy?

Does Mimmy have any feats in the dream world? If not, I'm fine with deleting her page.

She has a few handy abilities, and a moon appears in part of a cutscene, so either she or Henry created it, which might scale to them ig. She also is the one keeping Henry in his coma and he takes her threat of killing him seriously.

This is all if we assume she's not just a non-supernatural anime-induced nightmare.

I mean. I don't doubt it's a fever dream, I'm just saying that she should scale specifically to that realm and not outside of it. Also I heavily doubt she scales to creating the place since it's all just in Henry's head anyway.

I mean, if it's in his head, wouldn't it scale to him, and then to her? Though the moon appears as she's doing her monologue on how Henry should stay with her in the dream so idk.

And yeah, I totally agree there would be no scaling to or from the dream realm, same reason as the TSA games.

Eeeeeh. I'm kinda iffy treating the dream as if it were a pocket universe. Maybe I'm just not the right person to ask.

Yeah, I'm not sure how to treat this stuff either, I'll ask on Q&A just to see if I can get some opinions.

Here it is. Personally I don't mind deleting the profile if it turns out it'd be better not to use it, it's a fair bit ambiguous. Anyway, I'll bump this a few times just to see if I can get any more approval, Medeus said he'd read it but it's been a while, maybe he forgot.

Alright, I got my answer there, and it'd be better to delete her or leave her as Unknown. I don't mind either but she does have the hax to justify the latter.

Yeah Mimmy probably shouldn’t really exist as a profile. As for the other stuff;
1. Haven’t actually played TSB so R.I.P. me on that.
2. Seems fine.
3. See above.
Additionally while I agree with most stuff in the OP I strongly disagree with the idea of everyone having at least gifted intelligence, as it’s strongly case by case and fighting skills alone don’t make an intelligence rating.

It's definitely case by case, but if nothing contrasts it, fighting skills can make up an intelligence rating (I can give you a few examples of this if you want) and mastering combat techniques that'd take years in a single day is easily superhuman.

Also, since the Jasper Batt Jr feat is barely under 8-B (4.12 x 10^10 vs 4.60x10^10), if that gets accepted I was thinking I could make TSA Travis 8-B, as he grows stronger between games, and he upscales from that feat anyway (I could also make an argument for NMH2 Travis being that tier for the latter reason, and the fact that it was a fairly casual slap, but I'm a bit less sure of that)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back