• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NLF 2020: SCP-3812 (SCP Foundation) vs The Numidium (The Elder Scrolls)

It is fast enough for him to escape his range most likely. He will immediately transcend out of the passive range and so he will have to actively choose to target him, by then he will have transcended again. It would only work if the tones followed him up.

And then he transcends the erasure that erased him transcending the erasure
There you have it,NLF vs NLF

Not if the SCP begins to transcend the dream itself. Numi only works by erasing you from the dream but that requires t he existence of a dream for 3813 to transcend.

But he is part of the dream, and how can he erase the dream if he works by exposing that you are part of the dream, it would make no sense for him to be able to erase the dream itself.

But he is part of the dream, and how can he erase the dream if he works by exposing that you are part of the dream, it would make no sense for him to be able to erase the dream itself.
on vswiki his ability is treated as EE/Void hax so even if the setting is not TES it would work the same way basically

So? That is just a secondary source’s classification it doesn’t change the way his powers work. Also why would it work the same in a setting where the idea of being a dream isn’t inherently true? That fundamentally contradicts the explanation of his abilities, even the one you gave?

So? That is just a secondary source’s classification it doesn’t change the way his powers work. Also why would it work the same in a setting where the idea of being a dream isn’t inherently true? That fundamentally contradicts the explanation of his abilities, even the one you gave?
on vs wiki is made so that characters have their full powers even on neutral settings and we are on vs wiki

That isn’t an argument. Neutral ground You can’t just ignore the way the numidium works when you explained it yourself because of a unsourced claim of a secondary’s sources opinion. In a neutral setting how would his powers even work, tell me.

That isn’t an argument. Neutral ground You can’t just ignore the way the numidium works when you explained it yourself because of a unsourced claim of a secondary’s sources opinion. In a neutral setting how would his powers even work, tell me.
it would work as Void manipulation as per the profile

Void Manipulation (The Numidium's very nature constantly denies and refutes existence itself)

and i am saying it but u dont see to understand it nor how is treated here on the wiki

in neutral place his ability would be voind manipulation, to be more precise

Conversion to Nonexistence: The user of this ability might be capable of turning targets to nothing. This can range from only turning the matter of the target to nothing to also turning things like its energy, mind, soul, space, time and/or concept to nothing.

You can’t base how he would function based on a secondary description of what is a classification rather than the actual primary description of how it works.
Just claiming it would be void manip because the wiki classifies it as such doesn’t prove or disprove anything. We never ignore how things actually function neutral space doesn’t completely re-work someone’s powers and it never has, because all logic says it shouldn’t. The wiki page for a power description doesn’t override the actual description for the character itself. At this point you are just grasping.

u dont seem to know that i am using the wiki and their profiles nor understand how things are done here

how does it work in verse? he forces u to erase urself by exposing the truth to u and if u resist and were not erase he erases u by force

how does it work on the wiki, where we are, where we are doing the vs, where we use their profiles? we treat it as voind manipulation/EE

"but how would it work outside" there is no cross over of TES with other verses so who knows, same as 3812 only transcending his verse and the characters in it but not other verses if not under vs wiki

I don’t care if you use the wiki because they are always secondary to how things actually work. Our descriptions and indexes are always secondary to primary sources, especially when you bring them up and then backpedal when your own point becomes a problem.

I never said that it wouldn’t work in a neutral setting by itself. Since 3813 can transcend the dream his powers are based on, it would not work. His powers only work if their is more room for 3813 to ascend to.

I don’t care if you use the wiki because they are always secondary to how things actually work. Our descriptions and indexes are always secondary to primary sources, especially when you bring them up and then backpedal when your own point becomes a problem.

I never said that it wouldn’t work in a neutral setting by itself. Since 3813 can transcend the dream his powers are based on, it would not work. His powers only work if their is more room for 3813 to ascend to.
No Limit Fallacy. 3812 has no percieved limit, but we know where the furthest he has gone is. And that is merely transcending the hierarchy of Narratives.

u are at this point wanking basically saying

"well his power does not work out of his verse"
"Oh, but mine does work out of verse"

prove he can be above the dream show me a scan where it says he is above the dream, oh and make sure it mentions the dream specifically with the godhead

the very reason of why vswiki exist is so that characters can fight outside their verses at 100%

ur argument is the same as "well there is no chakra on this verse so the powers of the one that have chakra don't work"

Read the rules/conditions again, how do you debate without even reading the rules. Even then pointing out a fallacy by itself doesn’t mean all that much, This is known as the Argument from fallacy. Since the conclusion and the ongoing logic is still valid. The logic still stands, your argument doesn’t.

>NLF calcs and interpretation of feats

This is what he meant. You said what Potato said is NLF, but NLF is allowed in this match.

Just a head-up, the match's result won't be accepted from its NLF rules.

I was asked to close the thread but since others want the thread to be open I changed it to an F&G thread.

3812 gets yeeted by loli gothic witch and numidium is comparable to gothic lolis boss who can solo basically every 1-A+ exept for the guys who tie with her and smurfs who have high 1-A hax

Back