• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

NLF 2020: SCP-3812 (SCP Foundation) vs The Numidium (The Elder Scrolls)

Read the rules before arguing NLF’s are allowed.
Doesn’t 3183 just transcend above?

World Refusals seemingly work by forcing you to accept that you are part of the dream. But a being who can constantly ascend such as 3813 could ascend to a higher part of the dream. I have not played the elder scrolls as much as I want to try Morrowind out but the description of the fight is what gives 3813 the win.

It actually makes sense if you think about it the Zero Sum requires the existence of a higher dream but 3813 by his nature could surpass that dream.

3812 needs time to transcend

also zero sum is treated as void manipulation/EE here so even outside the verse of TES it works as it would normally

the numidum also has passive zerosum around him which makes all attacks disappear and there is also the fact that numi is NEP type 2.

It doesnt need time tho, it does it passively
for another thread with many members it was said that it needs time and while he will reach new highs he take time to do so not to mention that zero-sum is passive so as soon as the fight starts he will be erased

it would basically be the same as 3812 vs TOG

Last edited:
But he really doesn’t, if you’re talking about a point far higher then yeah but here it only needs a few worlds up. The numidium itself is only High 1-B and I don’t see how he can reach him after one trancencion. (His range is also High 1-B)

But he really doesn’t, if you’re talking about a point far higher then yeah but here it only needs a few worlds up. The numidium itself is only High 1-B and I don’t see how he can reach him after one trancencion. (His range is also High 1-B)
he is physically high 1-B but his zero-sum and worlds refusal are 1-A+ same as his durability thanks to him being basically covered by the zero-sum and erasing all attacks

also TES are not baseline 1-A+ were just by ascending 3 levels above baseline u can kill them

But his range isn’t 1-A and so he will eventually be transcended and stomped.
thats strange, his range should be outerversal 1-A+ per the upgrades, maybe i forgot to add it.

also they are not an outerversal distance away, by SBA they are just 4K away and his erasure is passive so 3812 would be erased, this situation is basically the same as TOG where 3812 will just be erased before he can reach their level

It he will transcend during that and so he can’t reach. You didn’t really prove the range point so I cannot really take that point into consideration.

It he will transcend during that and so he can’t reach. You didn’t really prove the range point so I cannot really take that point into consideration.
yes, the distance is 4K and numis erasure is passive so he would be erased before 3812 reach that type of level also the range comes from the numidium being able to affect the tower of wheels

It so is the transcende. Also you kinda have to show a scan explaining what the wheel is and why it is a 1-A range feat instead of just asserting it.

It so is the transcende. Also you kinda have to show a scan explaining what the wheel is and why it is a 1-A range feat instead of just asserting it.
basically
Egg-Layered Aurbis: High 1-B

Chaotic Realms Beyond/Aurbis: infinite 1-A realms

Telescope of Wheels: where every wheel is greater than the last (aurbis being the lowest) 1-A+

Anu and Padomay / Anui-El and Sithis: High 1-A

Amaranth: 0

and the numidim can affect the entirety of the tower

" Aurbis is just the lowest level of a telescope comprised of infinite Greater Wheels, "stretching all the way back to the Eye of the Anui-El"

"A single Wheel? More like a Telescope that stretches all the way back to the Eye of the Anui-El, with Padomaics innumerable along its infinite walls."

Last edited:
I said a scan, not a more detailed assertion. Also isn’t zero sum and CHIM the same process, just based on who is presented the ideas? Or does he always force a zero sum?

I said a scan, not a more detailed assertion. Also isn’t zero sum and CHIM the same process, just based on who is presented the ideas? Or does he always force a zero sum?
this will be faster https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Thread:3622855

yes he always forces zero-sum

CHIM is u knowing that u are in a dream and becoming self aware and even knwowing that all is a dream u state that "I am real" and by that process u end up gaining the power to manipulate, erase, create etc.

zero-sum is u knowing is all a dream and accepting it and instead of accenting u are real u accept u are not and are erase on all levels from the dream

what the numidium does is basically force u to go zero-sum even if u know reality is a dream/not true

Last edited:
Numi zero-sum is a passive tho , in critical point numidium passive speed is wierd he (maybe) can took attack from CHIMster , he could be irrelevant , in this case speed are not equal his passive is useless against 3812

Numi zero-sum is a passive tho , in critical point numidium passive speed is wierd he (maybe) can took attack from CHIMster , he could be irrelevant , in this case speed are not equal his passive is useless against 3812
Not really, as his passive has affected CHIM users so the passive has the speed and has tanked attacks thanks to it also

There is a reason why the only way they defeated him was by talking and using his own logic vs him

3813 transcends that though, also the erasure can’t be tier 0. It works by forcing you to accept that you are a dream of a tier 0. It wouldn’t work if 3813 is heading towards the level of the godhead himself to have tea. He transcends quickly enough to escape the range of 0=

3813 transcends that though, also the erasure can’t be tier 0. It works by forcing you to accept that you are a dream of a tier 0. It wouldn’t work if 3813 is heading towards the level of the godhead himself to have tea. He transcends quickly enough to escape the range of 0=
It works by forcibly erasing stuff from the dream even if they know they are on a dream

Back