• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Night Butterfly perch on Divine Fruits Basket (Kouta Kazuraba vs Narmaya)

Yeah, you all made so much either Kuroto or Eiji matches lately that forgetting the other Riders who can be interesting to use

Anyway trivia for this match: I want to use Eiji against Naru but it seems Eiji are bit much for Naru and the fact i still waiting for Ilsa to come here make me held it, so choose Orange God and hoping that after this match, peoples will start expanding to other Riders

Anyway again, here is the first ever Kouta a.k.a Kamen Rider Gaim a.k.a the orange god a.k.a fruit god, same to said for Naru herself, who would win in this fight!!?

• Base 5-B Naru and Legend Rider/Heisei Generation FINAL Kouta are used
  • Speed are equalized
  • Both in character
  • Place: Pandemonium
  • Starting range are 10 meters
  • Win via death, K.O, and incapatitation!!!
Narmaya: 0

Kouta Kazuraba: 0

Inconclusive: 0

Gaim vs Narmaya

Doesnt Kouta have like a lot more way for him to win this?

Transmutation, soul has, bfr etc.etc. Unless Narmaya can reflected all of it of course, since I know jack about GBF.

Well Narmaya seem to have stat advantage due to Seven Star Sword(did I name them correctly?) Bring able to destroy planet/star which is superior to being destroying thing that pull planet together maybe?

The Enigma do not simply pull planet together, it pull two universe/dimension together to destroyed the Earth (also the universe). It like decade ability in his season but more crude you can say because kaisei made the Enigma a machine while tsukasa is using ability.Also Enigma was an interdimensional gateway you can say it pulling earth together but i will probaly says it pulling two actual universe together because kaisei main objectif is destruction of the two universes using the Enigma .

I an agreeing with that. But we need to actually do a CRT to give the Heisei Final Rider that upgrade otherwise its vandalism.

The Enigma Device pulling the two worlds together is a 2-C event since they were going to destroy two timelines, not just the Earths.

I supposed that is true.

Narmaya should outskill him by default, but his hax seem...pretty intense. Narmaya better end it quick otherwise she may get Heilhiem-ed

And Kouta also have the option of summon Inves from the Forest or CREATE THEM of nothing. For no mention the Forest's infection cause by Inves Overlords (that technically Kouta is). And also is that Kouta has telekinetic control over ALL the Weapons he summons with his Kiwami Lockseed, so that give him a better control in the battlefield.

To be fair, the mook Inves are meat shield at best.

But if she slip up under hails of fire from Kouta she will be in trouble.

i want to ask, she do not have a way to counter the mutation right because not only the overlord but also normal inves had that abilty where they only to scracht you onece to turn you into inves .

Faiz Atiq Jalaluddin said:
i want to ask, she do not have a way to counter the mutation right because not only the overlord but also normal inves had that abilty where they only to scracht you onece to turn you into inves .
Get the opponent scratched turn them into an overlord. And this was shown to be a buff for the opponent themself because they will eventually gain the power to control the helheim once the mutation is completed

MagiSinbad said:
Faiz Atiq Jalaluddin said:
Get the opponent scratched turn them into an overlord. And this was shown to be a buff for the opponent themself because they will eventually gain the power to control the helheim once the mutation is completed
Nop, into a mook Inves. Kaito case was special thanks to the constant use of the Genesis Driver, allow him to generated some level of inmunity agaist the infection.

Didnt Kaito got his infection from the Redue the overlord ? That's probally more likely the reason why he can turn into an Overlord. And it never mentioned using Genesis Driver can help you to become the overlord.

Yes it get it from him, but it was never metionated that his infection was different of the other Inves. And Kaito himself says that he theorized that thanks to use his Genesis Driver too slow down the infection, allow him to generate resistence to it and become and overload when he eat the Helheim Fruit.

If kouta tries to attack with anything not strong enough to kill her instantly

Naru will use Either Locksword or Perennial Beauty which is a reflect that ignores durability or a 8 hit counterattack in a single strike.

but if the attack is strong enough or lethal enough to kill her she will survive it for a single time

So it's either She gets haxed or she axe kouta.

Also Her Base AP is planet level and most abilities or skills in Granblue can do 100%-500% or beyond of their base AP.

Dunno about BFR but it is pretty common for skyfarers or warriors to get dragged into primal beast's pocket dimension and fight them there.

You guys kinda forgot that Kouta can read her mind and disintegrating a person on atomic structure via scaling to Rosyuo.

He could just open a portal to somewhere in the universe by just open a porter under her feets.

And you say Kouta needs a powerful impact to defeat her, right?

He could trap her with the Helheim Plants and blast her away with multiple DJ Gun that he can summon with his Kiwami Lockseed.

And before you ask, the DJ.Gun really packs a punch, specially in Kiwami Arms.

even a powerful impact might not work since she would just get countered since naru has a ability to survive any lethal attack for one time in a battle

and yeah Naru doesn't really have protection against hax nor have hax on her own. She just have magic and transformation. most of the time kouta would win this base on his profile.

even against magic users with hax Naru really only won by simply dodging their attacks and attacking them just like how Fif can't even hit her with a single attack despite being able to procure a danmaku of light attacks and arrays of environmental attacks.

so speed equalized isn't really a good match up for her so she's definitely losing most of the time.

Well yeah, but that's because he's one of the strongest character in the series.

And i dont think we should make anymore matches until some explanation page is made. Given how vast and massive GBF is, many supporters feel unsafe to states something which they dont sure themself.

And because everyone is grinding in the GW event of the game right now

But the thing is, most of Kouta abilities are OOC from what i remember unless he really want to

@Magi

The eternals and primachs, and Ilsa is pretty strong from what i heard, that i want her page to proof

Back