• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Spongebob, Danny Phantom, Timmy Turner, and Jimmy Neutron team up once again to stop the syndicate. Only this time, they get tricked into thinking your verse is helping them.

The team gets all their equipment, video game feats are included as well.

Speed Equalized

And btw, The nicktoons team easily crapstomps BFDI (Sadly) with Timmy and Danny. Although four should take down jimmy neutron, and the rest of the gang like gelatin should deal with spongebob

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
And btw, The nicktoons team easily crapstomps BFDI (Sadly) with timmy. Although four should take down jimmy neutron and spongebob
What's that?

Edit: Nevermind. Though, Timmy could just wish for them back.

As for me:

Marvel: Strange stomps them at the exact same time, The end. Of course, anyone above like IG Thanos, Dormammu, Eternity, and the Low 1-A's/1-A's stomp

DC: Timmy should deal with the justice league BUT Darkseid and Doctor Fate still exist and they get demolished by everything above. And the nicktoons gang against Vertigo is just spite

Minecraft: The Player slaps

Kirby: Void termina mindhaxes

Mario: The tier 2's stop them

Zelda: Ganon likely stomps them at the same time

Looney Tunes: Nah, bugs can plothax them and luck can yeet them alone. Timmy would be the biggest problem but Bugs will still win in the end

Lotr: Any of the ainur with conceptual manipulation stomps

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
And btw, The nicktoons team easily crapstomps BFDI (Sadly)
Damn it

Anywho, back to serious measures...

Pokémo: Arceus says hi

Mega Man (Franchise): Stronk Mega Ma yeets

Rock Hard Gladiators: Definitely a win for the ghost, genius, sponge, and kid with fairies, no contest (And no, Benjamin (RHG) cant just mind illusion them and call it a day, no).

Ace Attorney: Sorry, but this autopsy report for the verse's defeat is OUTDATED. Case closed.

Marvel Comics: Never mess with Stan Lee, folks.

Earthbound: Sans solos.

World of Darkness: Stops somewhere in the mid tiers, any mage worth their salt can handle them etc don't get close to Caine either.

Castlevania: Yeee nope. Alucard has a field day.

Warhammer: Get slapped eventually, depends on what they run into I guess.

Darkest Dungeon: Madness hax is all over so it should incap, farmstead is an issue though unless they can get out of being trapped across space and time

Jojo: Novel Kars among other people say no.

Killer Instinct: I don't know if they can beat Gargos or not, passive corruption and Type 9 immortality makes it iffy.

I assume everybody is obviously at their strongest (Spongebob at 8-A, Timmy at High 5-A, Danny at 4-A and Jimmy at 5-B), so here we go:

Courage the Cowardly Dog: Danny alone solos

Looney Tunes: Bugs jumps outside of fiction and plothaxes them from there

Real World: Composite Human gets bullied badly, whether it be Jimmy turning him into cheese, Spongebob trapping him in a bubble, Timmy wishing for his nukes to poof away, or Danny simply slapping him

Gumball: All of them solo (yes, even if Gumball is bloodlusted and has his helmet and everything else in his optional equipment)

Jojo: No

Digimon: No but they would easily bully ENIAC

Mario: Pure Hearts say no

Soul Calibur: Hmmmm, depends on if they can yeet Nightmare before he goes Watch This!

Star Wars: Nihilus stands there.

Bloodborne: Moon Presence stands there

Guilty Gear: Can take the tier 6s, should stop at either Axl, I-No or Sol.

Hokuto No Ken: Combined they should clear

Wait, why can't Spongebob just think using the magic page? They have all feats and equipment.

In Spongebob HeroPants, which is officially canon to the second movie, he had a page from the book lodged in his brain

Persona: Honestly stops at the tier 4s, failing that they just get slapped eventually.

Shin Megami Tensei: I'll be nice and say they stop at the tier 2s.

Soul Calibur: The verse is going to be heading into tier 4 from the looks of the revisions, so I don't fancy their chances much.

Infamous: Should clear I guess.

Mortal Kombat: Probably gets to Unrestricted Shao Khan who tells them they all suck.

Danny Phantom: Danny damn sure can't solo his own verse and the others won't change the outcome.

Okage: Shadow King: They get classified by Beiloune.

Dark Cloud: True Dark Genie says hello.

Camp Lakebottom: They should solo the verse

BattleTanx: They solo the verse

Chaos Legion: They solo the verse

Threads of Fate: They solo the verse

Psi Ops: They should solo the verse

LordGriffin1000 said:
Danny Phantom: Danny damn sure can't solo his own verse and the others won't change the outcome.
Okage: Shadow King: They get classified by Beiloune.

Dark Cloud: True Dark Genie says hello.

Camp Lakebottom: They should solo the verse

BattleTanx: They solo the verse

Chaos Legion: They solo the verse

Threads of Fate: They solo the verse

Psi Ops: They should solo the verse
I mean, Timmy is pretty haxed, besides Clockwork, the rest of the ghosts shouldn't be too much of a problem

@I'm Blue

Does Timmy have any passives or thought based hax that is useful?. Otherwise he will get defeated by people less than Clockwork.

Back