• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nicest FC/OC Characters

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
Title says it all, as always for these threads I like to sporadically make. Lets get a list going of the nicest characters on FC/OC. Or at least the ones currently being worked on.
  • Link the profile(s) of the characters(s) in question.
  • Talk about specific moments that show how nice and caring they are for their fellow friends and allies.
  • I'd suggest keeping it 3D for sanities sake. (ie nothing multiversal.)

Last edited:
I'm gonna bump this because I wanna see more discussion in general of things. the kind that don't related to two or more characters fighting each other.

If this is still alive and I am not necroposting, I can suggest Ivan and Keith.

For Ivan, he took care of a defenseless girl and wouldn't give her up to the military, though almost never used brute-force. In general, he was a pacifist, staking his life multiple times for someone he frankly didn't even know (stood up to the literal embodiment of Death for the girl too). His kindness was so great that the girl he was protecting changed her entire life's purpose, from being a created weapon, to someone that would protect their loved ones. So yeah, pretty nice.

As for Keith, he's basically just a normal dude wrapped up in supernatural antics thanks to his paranormal neighbors. But despite everything, he still lends a hand to his friends despite what they do. One time his neighbors' house lit on fire and he helped out almost imediately. Heck, he even works at a soup kitchen ever since he was brought out of his room by his neighbors. Dude's patient, though idk if this would fit.

Back