• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Next Arifureta Light Novel....release window? (Volume 11)

I was just curious if anyone new when the next LN volume is scheduled to release. I can't get find a translation for the web novels that doesn't make want to rip my eyes out. So I am just curious, and it seems that VSB just grammar checks for their scans rather than relying on a single translation. Which obviously isn't helpful for someone trying to read the story.

Nobody knows when vol 11 is coming, been trying to find that out myself.

As for the WN translations, a lot of ppl don't like it for some reason, wasn't a problem for me, probably cause i read the WN first.

You just have to soldier through it, the Afterstories translations are good, nobody really complains about them.

Celestial Pegasus said:
Nobody knows when vol 11 is coming, been trying to find that out myself.

As for the WN translations, a lot of ppl don't like it for some reason, wasn't a problem for me, probably cause i read the WN first.

You just have to soldier through it, the Afterstories translations are good, nobody really complains about them.
Yeah I know that the Afterstories are translated ok. Also I want to get scans for Arifureta, so thats why the poor translation bothers me so much.

Back