• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Newly Reincarnated Anos Voldigoad vs Demon Lord Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anos Voldigoad vs Rimuru Tempest (Web Novel)

Venuzdonoa
Restricted

Anos-Newly Reincarnated
Rimuru-Awakened Demon Lord

Scenario:
Speed Equalized
Bloodlusted

Note: I don't know if this is a good fight since this has already been done with their strongest versions so I thought it would be easier to have them fight with their weaker versions.

Last edited:
The bois fighting again?..... interesting

Well, my opinion about this fight, is the same as when the 2 fought with their stronger versions, both can not kill or incapacitate the other, I think the only difference between anos Pre-Silver sea with their other versions is that it is not NEP2, since he got it when he absorv graham roots and that was in the events of post-silver sea, although I think with the improvement of the CM 3 he got ... will be able to pass the resistances of rimuru?

Well, my opinion about this fight, is the same as when the 2 fought with their stronger versions, both can not kill or incapacitate the other, I think the only difference between anos Pre-Silver sea with their other versions is that it is not NEP2, since he got it when he absorv graham roots and that was in the events of post-silver sea, although I think with the improvement of the CM 3 he got ... will be able to pass the resistances of rimuru?
Unfortunately, as this is in the WN territory, I can't really have any say about it yet.

Anos has NEP2 in his Pre-Silver Sea key. He absorbed Graham's source in Volume 8, which is Pre-Silver Sea.

Last edited:
since that time anos has gained more abilities and other things, for example the potency of CM 3, which in previous thread none of anos' skills worked in rimuru. maybe now yes.... idk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back