• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Years Eve

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Well it's pretty late for some if not most of us and i didn't exactly do this for the Christmas one or any other holidays before it at any of the other times so here goes.

So this year over here has been pretty good for we've had some major breakthroughs and improvements here and there over time....minus the bad parts/problems we (or i in particular) had to go deal with. But in the end despite those problems and elsenot, we've nonetheless tried to do well here and i have to say that it's going great for at least the most part which is what i also like to have for here and hoping that everyone else here follows taht at least.

So to everyone at this late day of the last of 2016, hope y'all stay safe and enjoy/have enjoyed such of today, and let's do our best to keep this wikia going for another year. :)

Happy New Years, y'all.

-Your bureaucrat, CrossverseCrisis

Happy near year! 11:01 PM here in California! (Aren't you in California too Cross?)

Back