• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New short commands to link pages from the wikis in discussion threads

AKM sama

Waifu Connoisseur
VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Human Resources
This is an announcement thread about the new additions to the BBcodes. We can now use short codes to link the pages on the wikis directly. Now it isn't as easy as it used to be with the double square brackets. But it is still a handy code to use in threads to save time.

For VSBW, you can enclose the name of the page between the [vs][/vs] tags like this:
Code:
[vs]Android 21[/vs]
And it will be converted to: Android 21

For JBW, you can enclose the name of the page between the [jbw][/jbw] tags like this:
Code:
[jbw]Terry Crews (Old Spice)[/jbw]
And it will be converted to: Terry Crews (Old Spice)

For FCOC, you can enclose the name of the page between the [fcoc][/fcoc] tags like this:
Code:
[fcoc]EQUINOX[/fcoc]
And it will be converted to: EQUINOX

Thank you. We thought that it seemed like a good idea.

I will create a popup notification message for this.

Praise the sun and all that is under it. Whoever had any involvement in implementing this has my thanks.

No problem. Me and AKM brought up the suggestions, but Sultan our system administrators implemented them.

Back