• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

"New" potential Universe criteria (Staff only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
If he does not reply, what are the conclusions here so far?

Might be better to just say universe level+ in size, yeah. So:

If there is shown to be a collection of multiple alternate worlds/dimensions that are either stated to be parallel and/or there are visual depictions resembling each of those worlds/dimensions to be metaphorically similar to each other (Such as bubbles or other structures that appear similar in size). And most importantly, at least one of those individual worlds/dimension has shown enough evidence to consider them a Universe level+ sized spacetime continuum, then the conclusion is to consider all of those individual worlds/dimensions universes and that the entire collection is a multiverse.
This is the latest version of the premise of the new potential criteria to add to the Universe page for something to qualify as one.
Given that there's general agreement at this point, I think it could be added now.

Yes, that seems fine to apply then.

However, the entire wiki unfortunately seems to be locked right now. I sincerely hope that it is just the scheduled system update to Mediawiki 1.37, but have already asked the official Fandom staff for help in case something worse has happened.

Never mind. Kirkburn just replied that it is a regular system update.

This is the latest version of the premise of the new potential criteria to add to the Universe page for something to qualify as one.
Given that there's general agreement at this point, I think it could be added now.
Can we apply this and be done with the thread now?

The Universe page of course, surely as another bulletpoint below the "These are notes that the worlds are indeed universes; while they don't need all of these, at least one of them should indicate this." part.

'Kay, I can edit it in and then y'all can see if it's good. That sound fair? Just need the page unlocked.

I will unlock the page for both of you. Tell me here when you are done.

Alright, I locked the page back up. And I will close this thread, thank you all for helping out.

Yes, thank you to everybody who helped out here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back