• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New Landmark

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Hello. Antvasima has informed me that we have now reached 20 million page views a month! And only 3 months after our previous milestone of 10 million.

The other bureaucrats and I would like to congratulate and thank the community on this momentous achievement. I personally want to show huge appreciation to the many staff and regular members who have helped make this possible.

I know this wiki has gone through some rough patches lately, and the job of a staff has gotten a bit harder, however the wonderful staff carried on and made sure that they did everything to the best of their abilities regardless. To that, I want to let you all know that you have major respect from for your hard work and diligence

It's far from just the staff members though. Throughout the site there are countless regular members who also help out tremendously, and make the community a better with their presence. We'd be nowhere close to where we are without them.

Even if you don't visit here frequently, every contribution big or small matters. I acknowledge and appreciate every little thing that all has to come together to help make landmarks like this possible. Some of you may not think you've helped out, but you most certainly have.

With that, thank you very much to all the wonderful users here. This landmark an acheivement for all of you! Congratulations!

As Ryukama mentioned, I would also like to give my thanks and congratulations to our staff and regular members for constantly helping out to make this wiki better.

@S75DF

I do not know for certain, but I think that it might be the Warframe wiki.

Oh? We're hanging with the big boys? Not to sound overconfident or anything but we're practically a Fandom Titan at this point. Kudos to everyone here helping make this place stay stable. We have a such a strong passion for this stuff, it reallly shows. No one would've ever thought a vs. indexing wiki would get so popular, but this is why you must always expected the unexpected!

Umineko.no.Naku.Koro.ni.full.616463
Congratulations, everyone!
It's always nice to see this kind of news, as no matter what, it shows the community is going as strong as ever.

You know? i really happy with this wiki get more bigger,seems like i'm fell love with this wiki alongside with the user here.

Again congratulation thought Bureucasts!!!

Back