• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New keys for Inuarashi and Nekomamushi Sulong Forms

I am here with the intention of making a very simple proposal, give new keys for Inuarashi and Nekomamushi Sulong Forms, as we saw in chapter 991, Jack was easily defeated by them in these forms, while Jack himself was capable of fighting their Base forms and the Mink tribe for days and it always ended to a stalemate, I propose that their AP and justification look like this:

Sulong Inuarashi: At least Mountain level, likely higher (Far stronger than before. Easily defeated and incapacitaded Jack alongside Sulong Nemomamushi, with Kaido having to intervene in the fight so that Jack was not killed)

Sulong Nemomamushi: At least Mountain level, likely higher (Far stronger than before. Easily defeated and incapacitaded Jack alongside Sulong Inuarashi, with Kaido having to intervene in the fight so that Jack was not killed)

Last edited:
I am here with the intention of making a very simple proposal, give new keys for Inuarashi and Nekomamushi Sulong Forms, as we saw in chapter 991, Jack was easily defeated by them in these forms, while Jack himself was capable of fighting their Base forms and the Mink tribe for days and it always ended to a stalemate, I propose that their AP and justification look like this:

Sulong Inuarashi: At least Mountain level, likely higher (Far stronger than before. Easily defeated and incapacitaded Jack alongside Sulong Nemomamushi)

Sulong Nemomamushi: At least Mountain level, likely higher (Far stronger than before. Easily defeated and incapacitaded Jack alongside Sulong Inuarashi)
Seems ok

I agree with this, but the people involved in the One Piece revisions are holding Wano off until it's finished since it's just a ball of mystery and confusion.

I'll add this to my sandbox though.

Back