• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New key for DeVoe (Spoilers for episode 18)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andytrenom

She/Her
VS Battles
Administrator
In the latest episode of The Flash DeVoe Absorbed the powers of Matthew Kim, Janet Petty, Edwin Gauss and Ralph Dibny.

Here are the powers they all had and that now DeVoe has:

Matthew

Janet

Edwi

Ralph

• Regenerationn (Ralph's body makes him immune to DeVoe's illness)
Another thing, Ralph actually managed to defeat one of DeVoe's effigies which should make him physically Low 7-B.

He also expanded on Janet's abilities, allowing him to make people like Barry as heavy as a cement truck.

DeVoe also has Caitlin's abilities of Cryokinesis, ability to heal injuries with her cold powers, and immunity to cold.

Idk why this isn't mentioned, but DeVoe has the ability to produce tears which act as drugs (but aren't) which make a person more loyal towards DeVoe.

@ByAsura What is your opinion on Edwin's powers? because I am most iffy on that out of all my suggestions.

Edwin seems fine, his pocket dimmensions are described as being virtually identical to DeVoe's. I'll get some quotes.

"What? like... like the DeVoe kind".

"No, like the Edwin Gauss kind".

"You see, pocket dimensions, like the one you see here are unique to their users".

"Just like DeVoe can only enter or exit his, Gauss to is limited to his own pocket dimension".

Virtually identical, but with only slight differences.

They also have extreme trouble differentiating them:

"Now we don't know wheter they belong to him or Gauss".

"And figuring out those distinctions, i'm sorry, but that's too big even for your britches, Harry".

But to the context here, Harry figures them out by figuring out the "fluctuation migration patterns and the temporal displacement in the energy app".

So, is anybody interested in making the additions?

I'd be fine with doing so if andy can't or won't.

There's also some images to add, so i'll compile them.

Here's the images.
Screenshot (104)
Screenshot (107)
I'll start editing now, and i do know how to use tabbers.

I think his profile should actually be rearranged like this,

Tier: 10-C, 9-B with his chair | 10-B, 9-B with chair, Low 7-B through Effigies | Low 7-B

Keys:
Original Body | Izzy's Body | Ralph's Body

He really didn't need so many keys

I guess i could do so, and also add sound manipulation to the mix.

I've done it, but the powers and abilities section is a little messed up now since i added the chair stuff to one key.

Also, the formatting keeps changing randomly. It's too late (12:50 at night) over here to deal with it, so i'll leave it to you guys or someone else. Also i can't add the images i posted above due to forgetting how to do it by that particular method.

I edited his page, but i put relativistic for his chair.It was agreed upon before but I lazed off on actually adding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back