• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New FCOC Hunger Games thread

Nice! :3

I better prepare some more characters for the next one :p

Read this shit because it's important:
So before you post who you want on this you're gonna need to follow some ground rules. Makes it easier for me when I'm setting up and indexing characters.
  1. Everyone MUST post 2 Teams of 2.​
  2. When posting the team you want make sure to hyperlink to the article of each character. (For example: Blackjack and Littlepip)​
  3. After naming the characters on your teams be sure to link to the profile picture of the character you wish to use on the wiki.​
    1. This is extremely important but again using Littlepip as an example. I would click on her profile image, then "See full size image" and copy the URL up to the file extension. For Littlepip that would be this:​
    2. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/f...ttlepip_happy_by_vector_brony_d9nkvf2-pre.png
    3. DO NOT COPY ANYTHING PAST THE FILENAME EXTENSION​
  4. No Characters without profile pictures on the site.​

To give an example of how a Submission post should look like.

[Team 1 Name goes here]: 1. Blackjack and 2. Littlepip
1. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fcoc-vs-battles/images/e/e0/Book1Blackjack.png
2. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/f...ttlepip_happy_by_vector_brony_d9nkvf2-pre.png

[Team 2 Name goes here]: 1. Calamity and 2. P-21
1. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/f...spitfires_thunder_by_vector_brony-d79xrj8.png
2. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fcoc-vs-battles/images/6/6c/P-21.png

I'm going to ignore posts that don't follow this. As annoying as that sounds It saves me a good bit of hassle when getting images up.

Yeah like I said sticking hardline to that rule. Again sounds petty but fetching images is the worst part.

Got most teams entered in.

You need to give me links directly to the image as it's hosted on the wiki. Go to the profile, click on the profile image, click see full size image, and copy the link from there. These do not work.

Team Explosive YTP:
Goku (Goku Hates Gods)
Morshu

Team McFamily:
Coolguy
Puncher
Need profile images.

If I did that it wouldn’t show up, as seen in those examples.
Krukov's images show up fine.
Again you need to link directly to pictures as they're hosted on the wiki.

It's not about seeing the images here. It's about whether the site will be able to load them, which it should.

Also having FCOC set to mobile view/site (ie the default shitty mobile fandom layout) won't load the images through those links.

Again they will pop up fine for the Hunger Games site.

Actually wait, thats it we got a game.

Fun, er sad fact: the only females in this game are the two horses.

Gonna wait a 2 or 3 hours before starting, incase something else needs to be fixed. (Don't ask about unsquishing the images.)

I'm also just gonna leave the death and event rate settings alone. Praying RNG doesn't drag the game out.

k opening the floodgates,

Raymond Swift shoots an arrow at Jeff the Killer, but misses and kills Technobldade instead. (noticed the misspelling now but at least he ded.)

Puncher sets an explosive off, killing Extinction.

Deadpool accidently steps on a landmine. (YOU PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON!)

Cupendy accidently steps on a landmine.

Littlepip is a prety cool pone eh, batles kyjus and doesn't afraid of anything.

k opening the floodgates,

Raymond Swift shoots an arrow at Jeff the Killer, but misses and kills Technobldade instead. (noticed the misspelling now but at least he ded.)

Puncher sets an explosive off, killing Extinction.

Deadpool accidently steps on a landmine. (YOU PRESSED THE WRONG BUTTON!)

Cupendy accidently steps on a landmine.

Littlepip is a prety cool pone eh, batles kyjus and doesn't afraid of anything.
First Technoblade dies to a jinx and next he does the exact opposite of what the phrase mean. I guess it’s “Technoblade never lives” here.

Coolguy bashes Wolverine's head against a rock several times.

Blackjack is T Posing her dominance over Jeff as the most ****** up participant in this game.

Why do you think Ares spared Jeff? My personal guess is that he found it a good fight and wanted to do it again.

Will Swift, Raymond Swift, and Jeff the Killer successfully ambush and kill Steelhooves, Philza, and Scrovians.

Poor whorse, someone get her a blanky.

Also Pip, you better do something about em ******* just who killed your (Whatever number of greats 200 years of descendants would net you.) grandad.

Morshu overpowers Blackjack, killing her. ( :'( )

Iron Man forces Goku (Goku Hates Gods) to kill Will Swift or Ares. He decides to kill Will Swift.

F

Iron Man savage af

Y'know, this what I'd expect Spider-Man to be doing during a death game, just chilling and picking flowers, probably for MJ

Morshu dies of dysentery.

Iron Man and Pip talking about tech I guess.

Littlepip: So, what's your gimmick?
Iron Man: Genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist. You?
Littlepip: Pony
Iron Man: Fair enough.

Not just a pony, she's a toaster repair pony.
...When she's not working under her alter ego and being a tech based hero.

Back