• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New FCOC Hunger Games thread

You know Coghead its probably not a good idea to go around telling other people your stories.

I'd maybe leave out the parts where you implanted disobedience detecting kill switches that'd destroy vital organs violently from the inside onto your followers.

Proooooooooooooobably wouldn't sit well with potential teammates.
Especially since the Winter Soldier has had a similar experience.

Sans (Reincarnation Wars) sets an explosive off, killing Technoblade, and Kitty Pryde.

Now, okay, okay.....Now, I'm not gonna say that maybe, Cognitum put one of her kill implants into Bucky's brain, or internal organs when he wasn't looking and Jinx her.....but that's exactly the vibes I'm getting here. She tryna make him suffer, spout cultist shit in her name, and simp for her.

I mean then again, Technoblade just died from a Jinx so maybe that ain't a good idea.

No Deaths
Not much of import happened. Half the cast is looking around but failed to find anything, Philza refused to kill Mario (probably because he reminded him of Wilbur or Tommy but I don’t know that version of him well), Doom stared off into space, Red made a girl sprain her ankle out of fear, and a robot got some lubricant to clean off his rust.

Saturn Black dies from hypothermia.

Raymond Swift accidently steps on a landmine.

Red stabs Seelkadoom in the back with a trident.

Also with that we have 8 tributes left.

Out of the living:

Sans (RW) has the most kills (3).

Cognitum and Falcon have the least (0).

Got tired of the lack of events happening so I'm combining two updates into one.

Feast:

No Deaths

Day 7:

Red and Grace (Hell Arises) track down and kill Mario (TerminalMontage).

I'm gonna up event frequency for the next game.

I don't wanna root for Cognitum because she's eviler than probably anyone here. I mean that in the worst kind of evil doesn't know it's evil way because she still thinks she's good after all that.

PH is messed up.

Isn't that just Fallout Equestria in general? I don't remember much of what I was told and/or read about it but it certainly seems that way.

Not really, Theres stuff I don't mention on the profiles that drives PH into a whole new league of insanity when comparing it to the original and its contemporaries. Mainly surrounding what the protagonist endures.

Put it this way, theres a good reason why all the PH related pages have the mature template on them, and I could probably make a strong argument for, Blackjack, PH's protagonist taking top dog on a list of FC/OCs most tragic characters.

Also Game Update. Again, bunching days where nothing happens together because this is taking longer than I thought.

Grace (Hell Arises) severely slices Red with a sword.

Falcon, Sans (Reincarnation Wars), and Cognitum track down and kill Philza.

Not really, Theres stuff I don't mention on the profiles that drives PH into a whole new league of insanity when comparing it to the original and its contemporaries. Mainly surrounding what the protagonist endures.

Put it this way, theres a good reason why all the PH related pages have the mature template on them, and I could probably make a strong argument for, Blackjack, PH's protagonist taking top dog on a list of FC/OCs most tragic characters.

Also Game Update. Again, bunching days where nothing happens together because this is taking longer than I thought.

Grace (Hell Arises) severely slices Red with a sword.

Falcon, Sans (Reincarnation Wars), and Cognitum track down and kill Philza.
Philza, you ABSOLUTE BAFOON!

To quote a wise man: "Sun Tzu: Whatever you do, don't fall asleep after letting one of the last competitors in a battle royale into your home. Especially if said competitor is an eldritch abomination. You fool, you moron."

To quote a wise man: "Sun Tzu: Whatever you do, don't fall asleep after letting one of the last competitors in a battle royale into your home. Especially if said competitor is an eldritch abomination. You fool, you moron."
lol

Falcon and Winter Soldier bromance, perfect.

Was busy so late updates.

Lotsa corpses so thats at least good.

Winter Soldier dies from hypothermia.

Sans (Reincarnation Wars) accidently detonates a land mine while trying to arm it.

Cognitum dies from an infection. Pressing F for my psychotic Queen.

Damn. My hopes are riding on you now Falcon!

AND YOUR HUNGER GAMES THREAD GAME 1 CHAMPIONS ARE...

TEAM CAP

Does that mean Team Cap is banned from the arena now?

Congratz on the win.

That took took longer than I hoped though. I'm probably going to raise the frequency of events so theres less chance of nothing happening.

That being said.
Does that mean Team Cap is banned from the arena now?
I think maybe banning them is a good idea. set the winners aside for different characters.

Save them for a winners battle? :3

Back