• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New FCOC Hunger Games thread

JohnConquest1

Fallout Equestria Nerd
He/Him
FC/OC VS Battles
Administrator
I'm bored and have the time to do this. Lets play some Hunger Games.
12 Teams of 2 characters.
Read this shit because it's important:
So before you post who you want on this you're gonna need to follow some ground rules. Makes it easier for me when I'm setting up and indexing characters.
  1. Everyone MUST post 2 Teams of 2.​
  2. Winners are banned from being reused until they participate in a winners only Hunger Games.​
  3. When posting the team you want make sure to hyperlink to the article of each character. (For example: Blackjack and Littlepip)​
  4. After naming the characters on your teams be sure to link to the profile picture of the character you wish to use on the wiki.​
    1. This is extremely important but again using Littlepip as an example. I would click on her profile image, then "See full size image" and copy the URL up to the file extension. For Littlepip that would be this:​
    2. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/f...ttlepip_happy_by_vector_brony_d9nkvf2-pre.png
    3. DO NOT COPY ANYTHING PAST THE FILENAME EXTENSION​
  5. No characters without profile pictures on the site are allowed.​

To give an example of how a Submission post should look like.

[Team 1 Name goes here]: 1. Blackjack and 2. Littlepip
1. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fcoc-vs-battles/images/e/e0/Book1Blackjack.png
2. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/f...ttlepip_happy_by_vector_brony_d9nkvf2-pre.png

[Team 2 Name goes here]: 1. Calamity and 2. P-21
1. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/f...spitfires_thunder_by_vector_brony-d79xrj8.png
2. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fcoc-vs-battles/images/6/6c/P-21.png

I will ignore team submissions that don't link to FC/OC profile images. As annoying as that sounds It saves me a good bit of hassle when getting images up.

Past Champs:
  1. Team Cap 1. Winter Soldier and 2. Falcon

Current Session: Game 2 in progress.

Last edited:
Adding Littlepip and Murky

They'll be team Simp...for obvious reasons.

I can't wait for Murky to kill anyone who sleeps with Pip like an introverted Yandere.

Done.
Also added my own second team/district, I'll call it Good Alicorn/Bad Alicorn.
6 districts left.

Answering this now: "Why does X's image look stretched?" because I'm having the site pull profile images from directly off of FCOC's images instead of downloading them and messing around with aspect ratios. That's just how that's gonna be lol.

Changed Chosen-25's name to Littlepip (Remains), ie her wiki page name.

Let me know if theres anything else I should edit before I start this.

No deaths.

Cognitum already becoming more and more like the one pony she stole her current body and portions of her soul from.

Also Minecraft and Sonic OC's aving a go.

Grace begs Kitty to kill her and she obliges

Wonder Woman Strangles Sonic.EXE

Philza's Trap kills Murky Number Seven god damnit murk it'd help if you knew how to read.

I'm sorry for killing people's characters. But go team brunette babes :D

Will Smith kills Mario (SMG4) with a hatchet.

Sans (UZB) kills himself in a failed attempt to kill Littlepip (Remains)

Seelkadoom kills Littlepip

Jesus **** Video Game Littlepip and Cogjack please don't job

Kitty Pride telling stories to a Kaiju I believe.

Christ sake Cognitum I would've put in Blackjack if I knew you'd whine this much.

Grace begs Kitty to kill her and she obliges

Wonder Woman Strangles Sonic.EXE

Philza's Trap kills Murky Number Seven god damnit murk it'd help if you knew how to read.
I just noticed Winder Woman used a rope to kill, how fitting...

Love the fact someone without Regen neg killed someone with low godly that acts like high-godly

Also Remains Pip should've survived that poison considering she can self resurrect every 60 seconds and not have it be due to video game mechanics.

Falcon living up to being named after a bird. Eating fish and looking for berries to eat

This Cognitum is actually Blackjack. FFS you can shoot energy beams from your horn and turrets.

Winter Soldier throws a knife into Littlepip (Remains) chest.

Mario (TerminalMontage), Grace (Hell Arises), Turbo Mecha Sonic, Sans (Reincarnation Wars), and Kitty Pryde track down and kill Wonder Woman.

This game really has it out for me and the ponies.

Also I think thats like a new record for how many people I've seen gang up on one character. I guess they all weren't happy about Wonder Woman strangling someone.

Kitty you dumbass, she's on your team!

Winter Soldier kills a pony, the real reason for Civil War of course.

I'm just imagining Philza chasing after Techno trying to team up with him and Techno running off because he's scared they'll eventually fight if they do.

Winter Soldier throws a knife into Littlepip (Remains) chest.

Mario (TerminalMontage), Grace (Hell Arises), Turbo Mecha Sonic, Sans (Reincarnation Wars), and Kitty Pryde track down and kill Wonder Woman.

This game really has it out for me and the ponies.

Also I think thats like a new record for how many people I've seen gang up on one character. I guess they all weren't happy about Wonder Woman strangling someone.

Not an update but I do kinda want to keep whatever district wins locked in for the next game.

Would take away one district from the pool though.

No Deaths

You know Coghead its probably not a good idea to go around telling other people your stories.

I'd maybe leave out the parts where you implanted disobedience detecting kill switches that'd destroy vital organs violently from the inside onto your followers.

Proooooooooooooobably wouldn't sit well with potential teammates.

Back