• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact AKM sama if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.

New FCOC Hunger Games thread

I'm bored and have the time to do this. Lets play some Hunger Games.
12 Teams of 2 characters.
Read this shit because it's important:
So before you post who you want on this you're gonna need to follow some ground rules. Makes it easier for me when I'm setting up and indexing characters.
  1. Everyone MUST post 2 Teams of 2.​
  2. Winners are banned from being reused until they participate in a winners only Hunger Games.​
  3. When posting the team you want make sure to hyperlink to the article of each character. (For example: Blackjack and Littlepip)​
  4. After naming the characters on your teams be sure to link to the profile picture of the character you wish to use on the wiki.​
    1. This is extremely important but again using Littlepip as an example. I would click on her profile image, then "See full size image" and copy the URL up to the file extension. For Littlepip that would be this:​
    2. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/f...ttlepip_happy_by_vector_brony_d9nkvf2-pre.png
    3. DO NOT COPY ANYTHING PAST THE FILENAME EXTENSION​
  5. No characters without profile pictures on the site are allowed.​

To give an example of how a Submission post should look like.

[Team 1 Name goes here]: 1. Blackjack and 2. Littlepip
1. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fcoc-vs-battles/images/e/e0/Book1Blackjack.png
2. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/f...ttlepip_happy_by_vector_brony_d9nkvf2-pre.png

[Team 2 Name goes here]: 1. Calamity and 2. P-21
1. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/f...spitfires_thunder_by_vector_brony-d79xrj8.png
2. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fcoc-vs-battles/images/6/6c/P-21.png

I'm going to ignore posts that don't follow this. As annoying as that sounds It saves me a good bit of hassle when getting images up.

Past Champs:
  1. Team Cap 1. Winter Soldier and 2. Falcon

Gimme some teams lads, and have fun reading the carnage.

Last edited:

Answering this now: "Why does X's image look stretched?" because I'm having the site pull profile images from directly off of FCOC's images instead of downloading them and messing around with aspect ratios. That's just how that's gonna be lol.

Changed Chosen-25's name to Littlepip (Remains), ie her wiki page name.

Let me know if theres anything else I should edit before I start this.

Grace begs Kitty to kill her and she obliges

Wonder Woman Strangles Sonic.EXE

Philza's Trap kills Murky Number Seven god damnit murk it'd help if you knew how to read.

Will Smith kills Mario (SMG4) with a hatchet.

Sans (UZB) kills himself in a failed attempt to kill Littlepip (Remains)

Seelkadoom kills Littlepip

Jesus fuck Video Game Littlepip and Cogjack please don't job

Kitty Pride telling stories to a Kaiju I believe.

Christ sake Cognitum I would've put in Blackjack if I knew you'd whine this much.

Also Remains Pip should've survived that poison considering she can self resurrect every 60 seconds and not have it be due to video game mechanics.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Falcon living up to being named after a bird. Eating fish and looking for berries to eat

Winter Soldier throws a knife into Littlepip (Remains) chest.

Mario (TerminalMontage), Grace (Hell Arises), Turbo Mecha Sonic, Sans (Reincarnation Wars), and Kitty Pryde track down and kill Wonder Woman.

This game really has it out for me and the ponies.

Also I think thats like a new record for how many people I've seen gang up on one character. I guess they all weren't happy about Wonder Woman strangling someone.

Colonel_Krukov

VS Battles
FC/OC Battles
Content Moderator
Thread Moderator
Image Helper
Kitty you dumbass, she's on your team!

Winter Soldier kills a pony, the real reason for Civil War of course.

I'm just imagining Philza chasing after Techno trying to team up with him and Techno running off because he's scared they'll eventually fight if they do.

Winter Soldier throws a knife into Littlepip (Remains) chest.

Mario (TerminalMontage), Grace (Hell Arises), Turbo Mecha Sonic, Sans (Reincarnation Wars), and Kitty Pryde track down and kill Wonder Woman.

This game really has it out for me and the ponies.

Also I think thats like a new record for how many people I've seen gang up on one character. I guess they all weren't happy about Wonder Woman strangling someone.

No Deaths

You know Coghead its probably not a good idea to go around telling other people your stories.

I'd maybe leave out the parts where you implanted disobedience detecting kill switches that'd destroy vital organs violently from the inside onto your followers.

Proooooooooooooobably wouldn't sit well with potential teammates.

You know Coghead its probably not a good idea to go around telling other people your stories.

I'd maybe leave out the parts where you implanted disobedience detecting kill switches that'd destroy vital organs violently from the inside onto your followers.

Proooooooooooooobably wouldn't sit well with potential teammates.
Especially since the Winter Soldier has had a similar experience.

Sans (Reincarnation Wars) sets an explosive off, killing Technoblade, and Kitty Pryde.

Now, okay, okay.....Now, I'm not gonna say that maybe, Cognitum put one of her kill implants into Bucky's brain, or internal organs when he wasn't looking and Jinx her.....but that's exactly the vibes I'm getting here. She tryna make him suffer, spout cultist shit in her name, and simp for her.

I mean then again, Technoblade just died from a Jinx so maybe that ain't a good idea.

Not much of import happened. Half the cast is looking around but failed to find anything, Philza refused to kill Mario (probably because he reminded him of Wilbur or Tommy but I don’t know that version of him well), Doom stared off into space, Red made a girl sprain her ankle out of fear, and a robot got some lubricant to clean off his rust.

Got tired of the lack of events happening so I'm combining two updates into one.

Feast:

No Deaths

Day 7:

Red and Grace (Hell Arises) track down and kill Mario (TerminalMontage).

I'm gonna up event frequency for the next game.

I don't wanna root for Cognitum because she's eviler than probably anyone here. I mean that in the worst kind of evil doesn't know it's evil way because she still thinks she's good after all that.

PH is messed up.

Isn't that just Fallout Equestria in general? I don't remember much of what I was told and/or read about it but it certainly seems that way.

Not really, Theres stuff I don't mention on the profiles that drives PH into a whole new league of insanity when comparing it to the original and its contemporaries. Mainly surrounding what the protagonist endures.

Put it this way, theres a good reason why all the PH related pages have the mature template on them, and I could probably make a strong argument for, Blackjack, PH's protagonist taking top dog on a list of FC/OCs most tragic characters.

Also Game Update. Again, bunching days where nothing happens together because this is taking longer than I thought.

Grace (Hell Arises) severely slices Red with a sword.

Falcon, Sans (Reincarnation Wars), and Cognitum track down and kill Philza.

Not really, Theres stuff I don't mention on the profiles that drives PH into a whole new league of insanity when comparing it to the original and its contemporaries. Mainly surrounding what the protagonist endures.

Put it this way, theres a good reason why all the PH related pages have the mature template on them, and I could probably make a strong argument for, Blackjack, PH's protagonist taking top dog on a list of FC/OCs most tragic characters.

Also Game Update. Again, bunching days where nothing happens together because this is taking longer than I thought.

Grace (Hell Arises) severely slices Red with a sword.

Falcon, Sans (Reincarnation Wars), and Cognitum track down and kill Philza.
Philza, you ABSOLUTE BAFOON!

To quote a wise man: "Sun Tzu: Whatever you do, don't fall asleep after letting one of the last competitors in a battle royale into your home. Especially if said competitor is an eldritch abomination. You fool, you moron."

Was busy so late updates.

Lotsa corpses so thats at least good.

Winter Soldier dies from hypothermia.

Sans (Reincarnation Wars) accidently detonates a land mine while trying to arm it.

Cognitum dies from an infection. Pressing F for my psychotic Queen.

Congratz on the win.

That took took longer than I hoped though. I'm probably going to raise the frequency of events so theres less chance of nothing happening.

That being said.
Does that mean Team Cap is banned from the arena now?
I think maybe banning them is a good idea. set the winners aside for different characters.

Read this shit because it's important:
So before you post who you want on this you're gonna need to follow some ground rules. Makes it easier for me when I'm setting up and indexing characters.
  1. Everyone MUST post 2 Teams of 2.​
  2. When posting the team you want make sure to hyperlink to the article of each character. (For example: Blackjack and Littlepip)​
  3. After naming the characters on your teams be sure to link to the profile picture of the character you wish to use on the wiki.​
    1. This is extremely important but again using Littlepip as an example. I would click on her profile image, then "See full size image" and copy the URL up to the file extension. For Littlepip that would be this:​
    3. DO NOT COPY ANYTHING PAST THE FILENAME EXTENSION​
  4. No Characters without profile pictures on the site.​

To give an example of how a Submission post should look like.

[Team 1 Name goes here]: 1. Blackjack and 2. Littlepip
1. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fcoc-vs-battles/images/e/e0/Book1Blackjack.png

[Team 2 Name goes here]: 1. Calamity and 2. P-21
1. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/f...spitfires_thunder_by_vector_brony-d79xrj8.png
2. https://static.wikia.nocookie.net/fcoc-vs-battles/images/6/6c/P-21.png

I'm going to ignore posts that don't follow this. As annoying as that sounds It saves me a good bit of hassle when getting images up.

Got most teams entered in.

You need to give me links directly to the image as it's hosted on the wiki. Go to the profile, click on the profile image, click see full size image, and copy the link from there. These do not work.

Team Explosive YTP:
Goku (Goku Hates Gods)
Morshu

Team McFamily:
Coolguy
Puncher
Need profile images.