• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

New ability for Yhwach and several other chars

Status
Not open for further replies.
For Yhwach:

>Information Analysis with The Almighty.

He can understand all power he sees in the future

>Absorption. Yeh Yhwach already has Absorption and Power Absorption. So this is only to make it clear that Yhwach has all types of Absorption.

-Energy Absorption: He ca absorp Mimihagi. At this point, Mimihagiis no longer have his original physical body he only exist as energy reishi.

-Biological Absorption: He ca absorb Reio

-Soul Absorption: He can absorb Hollow and Quincy Zangetsu from ichigo, both of which are part of his soul, and Yhwach must absorb the souls from others in order to survive

-Power Absorption: Yhwach has Power Absorption on his profile so i dont need to explain this.

>Regenerationn Negation. Sub power of Power Nullification:

Yhwach can manipulate the future so that everything he destroys will stay broken in the futures, it take combined effort of Orihime Causality Manipulation (she can reject event) and Tsukishima past manipuation to fix Ichigo Bankai. Even Aizen can't regeneratehis arm. Btw Yhwach can still use the Almighty under KS, but it will not be as effective and he won't know who he attacked.

>Light Manipulation. Via Sankt Zwinger and with Auswähle

>Resistance or Limited Resistance to Name Manipulation (Type 3) via The Almighty:

Ichibē cannot take away or erase The Almighty from him, but I consider this to be limited resistance because Ichibei still stripped Yhwach from everything he has with the exception of his ability to use the Almighty.

Mimihagi:

>Not sure. Maybe Phasing Intangibility? He can reach Reio from under the floor without damagingthe floor. I don't see any visible damage, just a shadow from Mimihagi.

Mayuri:

>Paralysis Inducement with his Shikai. He can also paralyze via sound

>Stealth Mastery. Self explanatory

>Resistance to Poison. He has resistance to all of his drugs That including Postcognition Drug, Superhuman Drug and Nerve Freezing Agent

>Instinctive Reaction via his modified Zanpakutō

>Thread Manipulation Via his devices

>Limited Necromancy

Basically Mayuri can revive dead arrancar and turn them into his subordinate (For scan, Read chapter 591). In addition, he can take control of Giselle zombie by injecting a special druginto her zombie. But he needs to take blood samples from his target to do this

Pernida:

>Information Analysis and Power Mimicry. He can absorb informatio through his nerves and he can evolve to Kenpachi level and copy Mayuri modified Bankai ability. But Power Mimicry may be overlapping with his Reactive Evolution

>Resistance to Paralysis Inducement. Yeh he has this via Ransotengai, but Pernida can resist Paralysis without Ransotengai since Mayuri can only paralyze him for a secondwith his Shikai. But he paralyze Hanatarō and Kenpachi for the rest of the fight. Sca for Hanataro. Read chapter 636 to 638. see on the last page

Urahara:

-Forcefield Creation with Chikasumi no Tate

-Limited Power Nullification with Tsuppane, Benihime and maybe Limited Precognition and/or Limited Information Analysis based on reading the opponent's muscle movements to predict their movements and can analyzed the energy composition of his enemy's techniques, but i'm not sure with this.. Mostly rejected

-Explosion Manipulation with Hiasobi, Benihime, Juzutsunagi

-Duplication with Portable Gigai. He can trick Aize with this.

-Resistance to Poison with Deathdealing Vaccine? Not sure with this but he have Vaccine that can temporarily(Nice ass tbh) give Yoruichi resistance to Aski Deathdealing ability.

-Healing. He can heal Uryu injury on spot, he also have medicinewho can accelerate healing capability, he also heal Grimmjow

-Stealth Mastery with Reiatsu-Concealing Cloak

For Aizen, Gin Ichimaru and Kaname Tōse

-Stealth Mastery with Reiatsu-Concealing Cloak. Sca

Gerard Valkyrie:

Durability Negation Via Hoffnung. If Hoffnung is damaged, the person who damaged it will suffer injuries in return. it will negate durability because Hoffnung will make the wounds appear on the opponent's body, or somewhat similar to the Balance or Antithesis durability negation.

Does muscle reading really count as precognition? Like, I could understand if they read muscles and reacted beforehand similar to the Sharingan in Naruto, but Urahara doesn't really do that. He reads the muscles and abilities to counter and nullify them, not really precog imo.

The rest seems entirely fine though.

Updated OP for Urahara and Mayuri

I am also not sure with Precognition, I just want to know what other people think.

And Urahara was in the second division that should support his stealth and I have questions should Mimihagi have Acausality for the nature of his ability and for the fact that the almighty is useless in against him

The mysterious man said:
And Urahara was in the second division that should support his stealth and I have questions should Mimihagi have Acausality for the nature of his ability and for the fact that the almighty is useless in against him
Currently we just don't have enough evidence to support this. Tbh Mimihagi died too early before he could show the full extent of his abilities.

should he not receive precognition because of his strategy before the battle? he can predict 1000 possible futures and create a strategy for each one, but I believe this can only be used if battle preparation is allowed ..

Call it limited precog since it lets him know what move they will be using next if he has seen it before. I agree with the additions.

Sigurd Snake in The Eye said:
I agree with everything except precog for Urahara, but it's possible via the way you described it sounds like Sharingan precog via muscle movement?
Yeah like Sharingan precog(but worse..)

Heh, I guess only limited necromancy, since he can only do that with prep time or in specific scenarios such as the enemy raises Seireitei officers who have died as zombies.

I think for Urahara it's both Limited Precognition and Information Analysis. It's not farfetched for him to read his opponent's movement by analyzing their muscle movement/pattern considering he can predict up to a thousand possible outcomes like in his fight against Askin. So predicting his oppnent's by reading their muscle patterns shouldn't be impossible for him. Although it's a shitty precog I admit.

Not to mention this people have precognition based on analyzing and reading their opponent's movement.

The rest is fine in my opinion.

Mayuri should have light manipulation '-

for a moment he blinded Giselle with the light emitted by his clothes

cap 589 or 590

I mean, does Mayuri qualifies for light manipulation? All his new suit do is emit a lot of light to counter the quincy shadow.

I can see Yhwach have one via Sankt Zwinger and Auswählen.

I don't really know about Mayuri but people do get explosion manip for having grenades. Mayuri does also have stuff like Kido which includes stuff like Rikujokoro. He should probably have limited light manip.

Bakudō #61. Rikujokoro? I don't remember Mayuri using it before, maybe in anime? but in that case it will be non canon.

Btw, should Yhwach have limited resistance to Name Manipulation? because Ichibē cannot take away or erase The Almighty from him, but it only limited resistance since Ichibei still stripped Yhwach from everything he has with the exception of his ability to use the Almighty.

Muscle reading's not precog that's just a skill feat

Others seem fine at a glance but I haven't really looked in depth at this.

MachTwo said:
Ok
>limited resistance to Name Manipulation

I will post some scans here
Name Manipulation needs to prove to Conceptual Manipulation. Well, I disagred that it is the case because it looks to be Non-Qualifying Concepts since Ichibē Hyōsube didn't manipulate a concept that is proven to universal in the verse.

Non-Qualifying Concepts
Concepts that are not abstract or universal, such as those outlined in Idealism and Nominalism, do not qualify for conceptual manipulation of any kind. For a character to qualify for conceptual manipulation the character must be able to manipulate abstract and universal concepts.

Indirect manipulation of concepts, such as the universal changing of the object does not qualify as conceptual manipulation. The use of social influence or any non-supernatural power to achieve an alteration of a concept does not qualify as conceptual manipulation, as this is not a direct manipulation of the concept.

MachTwo said:
Ok, I see evidences of Conceptual Manipulation (Type 3), assuming the reality in context is Soul Society.

• 3. Aristotelian Concept: Such concepts are abstract and govern all reality. These concepts shape everything, and changing them would either require the alteration of every object of the concept or, if manipulated directly, change all objects of the concept alongside the concept itself. These concepts, however, exist simultaneously with and are bound by the object of the concept. In this way, an abstract Aristotelian Concept can be destroyed by destroying all objects of the concept, restored by re-making an object of a previously existent concept, or changed by changing all objects of the concept across reality. This, however, does not qualify for this form of conceptual manipulation, and is rather treated as a byproduct of another action akin to a "domino effect". This type of conceptual manipulation can only be obtained if the abstract concept itself is changed directly, and not by indirect methods. For example, destroying humanity and thus "ending the concept of humanity" would not qualify, while directly "ending the concept of humanity" and thus destroying humanity would qualify.

I don't think limited is a low-ball considering that Ichibe's thing affected literally everything else except the one power. If anything the allmighty itself resists it more than Yhwach does.

Yhwach can restore back his name and power without Almighty, but this only work when Ichibei cut his name and power in half, not when Ichibei completely erase his name. Tbh base Yhwach Resitance to power null is more akin to power restoration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back