• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Never The Twain Shall They Meet IC Thread

"Who said that?" Roland said, looking around in a defensive stance, "Nobody's there....maybe I should sit this one out."

Roland began to retreat from the battlefield, realizing that it's probably for the best a melee fighter stays out of a ranged battle
from where Roland was comes a "That was close." a deep distorted voice says in a relieved tone as a silver and shiny this steps out from the shadows after roland leaves and surveys the battlefield "hmm that seems pretty bad, time to make it worse." he says as he pulls out his sword and runs in the direction of battle.

Enter Platinum Hank

((Okay, I'm continuing this.))
The light flashes throughout the sky, temporarily blinding everyone in the vicinity. Then, the demon children both disappear and suddenly reappear. A deep growling could be heard throughout the battle field, and they join hands, suddenly become a magnificent, demonic dragon kaiju.

"Now that's a big beast." Says Smith as he saw the big kaiju

"Better summon War King-Sama them." Says Smith as he write a complicated magic circle at the ground with his own blood.

"Don't think just because you're big you'll intimidate or impress me, size isn't everything" Alice said before blushing a bit

Plank still running looks in awe and excitement "There's no way I can take that down... but I want to, I have to take out the small fries if there are any left." he says talking to himself aloud

"ugh What am I thinking I clearly can't take THAT on I have to get out of here." plank says before immediately turning the other direction without stopping

Roland turns around to see the Kaiju before looking at the bone-sword in his hand, he begins to walk back towards the battlefield after a moment of consideration

"Yeah, I can take em..." he says, attempting to boost his self-confidence

"Finally, now, heed my call and come forth, the posture child of battle, the one who bring endless victory from war, War King Megiddo Argentes Borgness."

and suddenly, huge pillar of flame erupting from the ground near Smith, scorching everything in its path, in the middle of such fire tornado, spawn a 10 meter sized red colored being with horn and claws

That being, is indeed, an ancient demon, with his true name, Megiddo Argentes Borgness

"Welcome, War king-sama." Says Smith as he kneel in front of Megiddo.

Megiddo only went silent, and then he saw the giant beast upon him

"HAHAHAHAHAHA! That's an interesting situation you got into !?#$^!"

"War king-sama, please don't say my name that's originated from the "other side" there."

"HAHAHA! Sorry my bad, it's "Smith" isn't it? So what do you want?"

"Please defeat that thing and that thing only." Says Smith as he point to the big monster.

"HAHAHAHA! That's what I'm hoping you would ask! But the "price" would be let me fight against you next time!"

"Please hold back War king-sama, if not I'll turn into a mush."

"I was intended to hold back, if not it wouldn't be fun don't you think Smith ooh!"

"Whatever, you're a battle junkie as usual, at least hold it until I escape, I need to sirvive in order for you to fight me. So please hold that big monster."

"OOH! By the way, how much time I got?"

"About 5 minutes."

"OOH! Now I will go fight that thing!" Says Megiddo as he leaps to said monster with glee

"Haaah, even though he actually can't die, he's just too muscle headed." Says Smith as he evacuate

Rolo, upon seeing another monster in the distance begin to battle the Kaiju, immediately turns around and keeps walking

The voice rangs out loudly on any who attempt to fight the magnificent demonic dragon. "Run. You can't. FIght. It."

"HAHAHAHA!!! IT'S BEEN THE LONG TIME I FEEL MY BLOOD BOILING!!!!!! LET ME HAVE MORE FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUN!!!!!!!!!!!!" Says Megiddo didn't even pay attention to the voice as his time limit at this world only last for 1 minute left

Anyone caught in the battle zone without a proper magic ward was immediately disintegrated as the Kaiju breathed out hell, literally, on the battle field.
Mind, body, Soul. This is before the Demonic Dragon even exhales a breath weapon attack.
((Resurrection is still possible))

"....That's a big explosion." Says Smith as he's already so far away from the blast. As he says that, he then conduct a small magic circle with his own blood

"War King-sama, are you alive?"

"HAHAHAHA! That was fun!" Says Megiddo as he's already went back to his original world just in the nick of time before the blast

"Good, you're still alive, if not then there's bound to be a lot of scolding from Underworld King-sama."

"HAHAHA! Oi Smith! Don't forget our deal!"

"Yes yes." Says Smith as he sigh

The dragon gives an appearance of inhaling. . . A vortex of wind forms from it's breath, ripping out trees and small hills from the ground.

"Haaah, one trouble after the other." Says Smith as he increase his speed while trying to get out of the dragon's breath attack

Rolo turns around and begins walking backwards in order to observe the destruction, "It's like a powerful storm.... perhaps I shall reach that height, someday..."

Back