• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nemesis key

I think that Nemesis would have the same statistics as the gems.

In addition, isn't the Eight Iteration of reality simply the post-Secret Wars Marvel multiverse?

I think it should be higher. Because the power of the combined infinity gems depend of the will/imagination of the users. One good exemple is the dimension of manifestation would be destroyed if adam warlock would have fought the living tribunal. Another one is black panther who could briefly fought god doom. I'm not saying that the infinity gauntlet should be 1-A god doom couldn't use the true potential of the beyonders' powers because he worried that if he acts upset, he would lose control over his power and break battleworld. Plus, during the fight, one energy blast from god doom was enough to crack one of the gems. What i'm saying is maybe nemesis should be 1-B or even high 1-B.

I personally think that we have too little to go on.

Well, if 1-B for the infinity gauntlet is accepted, we can scale nemesis from it.

Back