• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Need help with these feats

Bossbrosish

He/Him
So I have some feats here from a screenplay I wrote that I'm making profiles for and I was wondering what tier these feats would place the character at. I've listed the feats from durability and AP and the characters they apply to. (There are some speed feats, but they're pretty simple so I figured I'll calc those myself.)

Durability feats:
S-2 and A-4 get hit by a tank's missile: "A Tank fires a missile that crashes in front of the A-4 and S-2, sending them to the ground when it explodes."

A-4 gets hit by an F-15 Eagles missile, only getting a bloody left arm and leg: "The final F-15 Eagle fires all of its remaining missiles at A-4- overwhelmed and hit, he falls out of the smoke and toward the ground."

AP feats:
A-4 shreds an F-15 Eagle with a burst of wind (This feat would also apply to General Darel's Giakirā armor Mark I, which was unfazed by A-4's windblast)

S-2 fires a massive beam of energy at a military brigade: "S-2 fires a massive red energy beam, destroying everything in its trajectory." (The energy beam most likely destroyed the tanks by causing them to explode and most likely vaporized the people inside and the military brigade. The tanks are M1 Abrams)

S-2 cuts an F-15 Eagle left wing with her Katana, cuts another F-15 Eagle in half from the nose, and causes one to explode by throwing her Katana at it: (If it helps, S-2's swords are based on Ramlethal Valentine's which are slightly taller than her)

Speed:
S-2 dodges bullets fired from an M61 cannon: (I'm not sure whether this is calculable or not, but I assume it's a Supersonic+ feat based on this)

Last edited:
AP and Dura seem to be 9-A.

The weapon you linked has a muzzle velocity of 1,050 m/s or Supersonic+

I figured the dura would be a 9-A feat and I also looked at the references for common feats and saw that destroying a plane via fragmentation is a High 8-C feat, so I figured destroying a F-15 Eagle would be around the same.

If it was completely fragmented then yeah, that's High 8-C

What else do you need help with?

Durability Feat

1. Because I'm not sure what the radius and depth of the Destructive Value are, so I'll use the KE method with this reference

• KE = 54*400^2/2 = 4320000 Joule / Wall+ Level

2. Lack of context to calculate this feat

Attacks Potency Feat

1. I will use the Destruction Values method for this Feat

• Volume = 58790281.4 Cc
• Aluminium Fragmentation = 48.75 J/Cc

• Destruction = 58790281.4*48.75 = 2.86602622 × 10^9 Joule / Building Level(8-C)

2. Lack of context to calculate this feat

Last edited:
Back