• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necrozoma: Absorbing the light of the universe

Btw since 3-C seems to be accepted for this feat, I think I will make the High 3-A thread sometime today or tomorrow officially to get that other stuff discussed in a different thread.

Just to give a quick heads up.

@Proffessor
And if it does? We’ll be changing over a dozen profiles that would potentially need to be changed again. That’s doing more work than needed.

Plus High 3-A, IF it goes through, isn’t going to replace 3-C. 3-C will be staying on the pages one way or another (High 3-A is at best getting a Likely) so I’m not seeing the point of doing big changes to the pages now when it’s more efficient to wait on everything.

And if High 3-A gets rejected, then we can change them to what’s was agreed on here.
If High 3A is at best a likely and 3C is staying, putting them on now means less work for later regardless.

Why is Mega Rayquaza considered to be stronger than Mega Mewtwo? Did they fight in the manga or is there a scaling chain going on somewhere?
Is because Mewtwo had way more issues at defeating Deoxys than Rayquaza did, so the gap between base forms should be the same in Megas.

And yes, High 3-A will be a likely, as is based on the "likely 2-A" of the cosmology, so anything would be "3-C, likely High 3-A"

Back