• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necro's Bracket: 7-A Edition-Round 1

Blasziken via type advantage.... (Yes, I ignore the op)

Also because Speed Boost is OP.

Chicken via type advantage.

Does this one have speed boost? I don't know if we composite that much to let him have both.

Yeah, don't remove the type effectiveness, i think Lucario can win even with that weakness, he has more versatility.

XDragnoir said:
Yeah, don't remove the type effectiveness, i think Lucario can win even with that weakness, he has more versatility.
Versatility doesn't help when your opponents moves are just better. Also speed boost kinda invalidates that.

Still keep type advantage, removing it is dumb.

Really? I am not an expert in pokemon, didn't thought speed boost was such and advantage, yeah, Blaziken FRA.

Do we have to equalize speed? Not sure what the speed difference is between them but they're from the same verse sooooo

Speed's equal for all of my matches.

Also, to move things along, I'll vote blaziken, making it

Blaziken: 2

They can in brackets for characters they didn't propose. Since havoc and luffy's fights aren't for a while, I'll be helping votes along so this thing won't die like my last one did.

Yes, my vote was serious. Speed Boost + type advantage should take it.

Even though speed is equalized, Blaziken can passively outspeed with his speed boost ability. So for that reason, and reasons above, I'm voting Blaziken.

Nico-v11 said:
Pretty sure the OP can't vote in their own thread
They can actually.

Though it is looked down upon in usual matches, as it looks like one set up a biased match. For a tournament that doesn't really apply, though.

Back