• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Necroing Versus Threads (STAFF ONLY)

Schnee_One

VS Battles
Retired
"Plus Don't Bump Topics that have been inactive in over a month without a legitimate argument"

There's been a couple threads made on this in the past, but this rule is kinda unnecessary.

Really, take a Versus thread that has been inactive for a Year, but is still perfectly valid as neither characters profile has changed, there is really no reason not to bump and continue that thread.

In my opinion, this can be reworded.

"When bumping a thread that has been inactive for a long time, be sure to carefully look over both profiles to be sure the match hasn't changed, and also be sure to entirely avoid concluded topics."

Thoughts?

Can someone actually contact the staff that participated in previous threads?

Thank you.

I don't know if I agree. As far as I can tell the reason for not liking necromancy is annoying people with pings from super old threads and cluttering recent activity and such. I think it's easier to just have people remake threads they're interested in

Wokistan said:
I don't know if I agree. As far as I can tell the reason for not liking necromancy is annoying people with pings from super old threads and cluttering recent activity and such. I think it's easier to just have people remake threads they're interested in
I don't really understand your point.

Back