• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
In fact, since Natsu is able to use his FDKM attacks in his base form, he should not have: "At least 7-A, High 7-A with FDKM and FDK attacks" for Natsu's first profile and "At least 7-A, at least High 7-A with FDKM and FDK attacks" for Natsu's (100 Years Quest) profile.

Do you guys also agree with this proposal or not?

I don't understand what you want to say.

Fdk demolition fist in Fdkm>Fdk demolition fist in Base

Both attacks must be the same but there potency isn't

I agree with Enryu.

It makes no sense for FDK attacks to be weaker if he's not in FDKM mode, given that it's basically the same thing

Using FDK Attacks implies that he just entered FDKM, just like with how Natsu uses LFD Attacks without saying the form name sometime, we shouldn't needlessly extend his Tier length more than it is, the tier is fine as it is now, so when we say High 7-A with FDKM, that applies to his FDK Attacks as well

So when natsu use fdkm spell in dragon force, we was combining his fdkm and dragon force together?

@DemonGodMitchAubi
I'm sure Natsu can use FDKM attacks in base form, I mean, in general he can use FDK attacks in other modes and forms, as he did using the Demolition Fist that was an FDK attack in Dragon Force during his fight with FH Zeref, remember that he used an FDK attack on Ikusa Tsunagi (as on the contrary he would have emanated an immense heat and would have melted / vaporized everything around him as he did with Jacob) and when against Jacob he goes in FDKM to one-shot him

Natsu can uses FDK Attacks in all his forms, it'd just be redundant to add higher with FDK Attacks for all his keys

Back