• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
First of all, if I'm not wrong now Natsu with DF is around 916 megatons and Thor 337 megatons.
Natsu has a clear AP advantage this time, but let's put this aside for a moment.

I don't know how this version of Thor fights, and it's not explained in the profile, but I imagine the fight being a mix of close and ranged combat, with one shooting lighting and the other fire.
In the previous thread I read that Thor has fought a 400-years old Valkyrie, but it isn't enough to declare a skill advantage, since Natsu also has fought ancient opponents. Skillwise, Natsu demonstrated to be a very capable fighter, the two should be at least even.
Natsu should also get resistant to electricity, since he would surely activate LFDM at some point, and he can amp himself even further.
BFR might be a real problem, but I don't know how much in character is for Thor to use it.

Overall, I think that Natsu would win.

I don't remember Thor using CC often other than hit-and-push tactics, most likely this'll be range based

Has Natsu fought armies of said ancient opponents? And won handily? Because Thor has, so.

337 megatons just comes from Hulk and She-Hulk *******, they blatantly upscale a **** ton from that, so even baseline 3x being implied is considerably less of a margin than that, if any.

Back