• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Suprised this hasn't been a match up yet.

X791 LFDM Natsu (7-B)

Natsu X791 LFDM

VS

SC.Natsu

Soul Calibur Natsu (7-B+)

Speed Equalized

Fight takes place in an endless field

Starting distance is 30 meters

Winner via any means necessary

Male Natsu : 2 (Cropfist, HenryWong122)

Female Natsu :

Potential Shipping Marterial???:

Seems like Female Natsu's ap is 92 megatons, so Female Natsu has an AP lead of 3.5 or less due to LFDM.

Bob8999 said:
i dont believe he oneshotted, if i remember correctly jackel self destructed.
I just read the chapter, and no, he did really one shotted Etherious Jackal with LFDM. Jackal self-destructed after he was down and reverted to his base form.

So uh ... what does SCV do? Cuz from her profile I will guess fire manip which FT noms and amps to her level at which point she has .... telportation which she better spam. How skilled is she in cqc?

I'm starting to think the 'eat and grows stronger' is wanked as hell.

I don't remember when Natsu or any other Slayer grew massively stronger when eating their element from someone stronger than them.

The other Slayers never eat the element of a stronger person except for Natsu and he is consistently shown to get stronger regardless of the element he eats.

• Etherion? Goes from getting stomped to stomping Jellal
  • Flame of Rebuke? Goes from getting stomped to equaling Zero.
  • Zancrow? Gains God Flame properties and stomps Zancrow.
  • Laxus' lightning? Stomped to stomping Hades if not for his absurd magic power.
  • Atlas Flame? Goes from getting stomped by WSDM Future Rogue even in LFDM to fighting on par with him before oneshotting Future Rogue and Motherglare with a stronger spell.
Seems pretty consistent that him eating the element of someone else grants him a power boost and the element's properties if they are stronger/he doesn't havr them already to the extent he is oneshotting them.

• Turned into Dragon Force. Not a power boost but a transformation.
  • Dragon Force.
  • They were comparable and Zancrow couldn't eat his own element.
  • Gain the power from someone already comparable to Hades. Also a different mode.
  • Hellfire mode, something he doesn't have access to under normal circunstances.
In most cases these modes don't last too long and Natsu gets extremely drained.

Not to mention that Dragon Force, the biggest amp, is restricted here.

On the other side we have Sting who ate Larcade's light magic and A) didn't get stronger and B) didn't transform either. He went from being fodder to still being fodder.

The instances where the Slayers grow stronger eating elements is through a different form. They never amp their base stats in those instances.

• Turned into Dragon Force. Not a power boost but a transformation.
Dragon Force.

He gets power boost when he enter dragon force.

• They were comparable and Zancrow couldn't eat his own element.
Natsu wasn't comparable to him,until he eat gods flame

• Gain the power from someone already comparable to Hades. Also a different mode.
Laxus and Hades wasn't at equal tier, and natsu stomped hades in LFDM

• In most cases these modes don't last too long and Natsu gets extremely drained.
Those modes last long enough for natsu to get his work done, like he was able to use lightning flame dragon mode two times against hades. They after effect shows some time later not immediately.

For larcade and sting, sting was already drain and eating larcade magic help him to recover, he even comment he feel good after eating larcade light. And larcade didn't throw too much magic power towards sting either, it's lot like just eating a small portion can boost them too much

@Calaca

Nice to know you agree him eating flames and other elements amps him. Also Sting ate hax. What AP could he get from that? As seen when he ate Rogue's shadow, he doesn't know how to use the hax of what he ate, just throw it around.

>They never amp their base stats in those instances

Guess you missed this.

If the amp is done through a transformation, is usable as long as it's 7-B. In which case only LFDM and HF are fair here.

Weird, we have been scaling Natsu to Zancrow all this time. Guess I have to downgrade them to 7-C once again if this is true.

Weird x2. Both Laxus and Hades are 7-B and they were clashing. They are definitely comparable.

You're missing the point. I'm talking about how long the mode last, not how much the afer effects take to appear.

You guys always treat like "oh, fire, Natsu eats and too stronk" when that's half true. Natsu eats and he transforms most of the time, but he doesn't increase his base stats.

Plus you guys don't even know how her fire works. It's not in her notable attacks so you don't know how much fire does she use.

Those forms are the result of him eating other magic and getting an amp. I am not saying he will be using DF or anything like that (don't think anyone is) but I am saying he will be amped if he eats her flames as that is how his absorption works. Hellfire isn't even an actual mode unlike LFDM or FDKM (which get named by Natsu and have new spells that go with them), its just base Natsu amped by Atlas' fire which we give a name as he is far and away stronger than normal and lets people know what wr are talking about.

We are like that (to an extent) because pitting Natsu against what is primarily a fire user never goes well for them because he resists their main form of attacks and if they are stronger, he will amp to that level which screws one of their advantages.

If she uses it as a ranged attack, Natsu noms and amps. If you know what she does in fights, it would help if you explained it to those who don't know about her (me).

No, his Absorption works to recover his stamina. When he eats a foreign element (Etherion, Lightning or Flame of Rebuke) he doesn't amp his base stats (which is what I've been saying all this time). In fact, the boost is so temporary that if Natsu loses the form he can't use the same boost even if he maintains the transformation, as seen when he used LFDM against Max where he stated that he couldn't pull off the same power he did against Hades.

The only exception at this is Atlas' fire, but IIRC, he didn't grow stupidly stronger when he protected Lucy and the others from August's explosion.

That is what his absorption does regardless of how strong the fire he eats is. My point is when he eats fire (or any element really) that is stronger than his own or has different properties. Etherion and FoR simply had enough fire in them to force him to undergo a transformation into DF, lightning (as you'd expect) doesn't have fire so he can't be forced to go DF but it still shows that he gets the energy of the attack. You keep saying they are transformations (they are) but you ignore the fact its simply Natsu using more magic that he got from something else. If eating fire gives him magic and eating any element stronger than him amps him, why does him eating fire stronger than him not amp him?

He didn't eat August's fire, he blocked it.

Because every single instance when he eats Fire he doesn't amp to hell and back.

That makes him so stupid that he doesn't eat Fire from people stronger to amp himself. How do we know he would do it to get amped in a fight, then?

??? Thats not what I said. I said he gets amped if he eats the fire from someone stronger than him, while the element amp only applies to DSM. He has had the oppurtunity to eat fire from people stronger than him all of 3 times throughout the series and he ate the fire on two of those occasions.

• Gets hit by Flame of Rebuke, gets amped after eating it
  • Straight up tries to eat the flaming lizard dlafter the GMG
Only against August did he not but just seconds before getting the chance, he was ******** himself in the presence of Base let alone Dark August whereas Dragons don't even faze him.

Both instances through a transformation, and from fires that, IIRC, weren't regular Fire either.

For the last time, prove that Natsu gets amped without a transformation.

The Calaca said:
Both instances through a transformation, and from fires that, IIRC, weren't regular Fire either.
For the last time, prove that Natsu gets amped without a transformation.
You will notice that in all the instance the fire is in another tier.

Not with Atlas Flame.

And the difference is really small between the characters in X784 when it comes to Tier.

The Calaca said:
Not with Atlas Flame.
And the difference is really small between the characters in X784 when it comes to Tier.
That didn't result in a transformation and it was obviously stronger than his regular flames or he would have felt like he needed it.

Natsu eating Hellfire amped him to the point of one shotting WSDM Future Rogue and Motherglare, Atlas himself wasn't able to harm Motherglare either so Natsu amps even more than the element he eats or .... actually no, thats what always happens as this is consistent with

• Flame of Rebuke which let him fight Zero > Brain >=< Jellal
  • He says FoR DF was similar to Etherion DF >> Jellal
  • LFDM >> Hades > Laxus
  • Even the Zancrow fight fits as Natsu was comparable to but weaker than him already but after eating God Flames, he one shot.
Atlas scales much higher than what the top mages in X791 scale to so it isn't that hard to believe he is in a higher tier when Dragons > everything 400 years ago with few exceptions like the Phoenix or stronger Slayers, this would include Etherious like Mard or CSK who are 7-A. Purely from direct scaling

• Atlas > Zirconis >>> Laxus >= Jura > Jellal = Sema = 44 megatons iirc

Back