• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse transduality part 1. Transduality type 3 for 「 」

Status
Not open for further replies.
TD 3 seems fine for what I can see here (trust me, I've involved in many TD 3), also seems like this is most likely dead, and you have Overall approval and 2 staff, so feel free to apply this.
Give me the sauce of your pfp

btw is it ok if i add to td description "possibly higher since there not limits of definition with their own truth state that "root" can have" but it not will be combat applicable ?

btw is it ok if i add to td description "possibly higher since there not limits of definition with their own truth state that "root" can have" but it not will be combat applicable ?
No, since TD 3 it self is logic beyond 4 truth state, so whatever it 5 or 7 or 100 or infinite logic is still TD 3, and the description must write that TD 3. Give a "higher" rating will make the description is false, is like says the TD is beyond the TD 3 it self

No, since TD 3 it self is logic beyond 4 truth state, so whatever it 5 or 7 or 100 or infinite logic is still TD 3, and the description must write that TD 3. Give a "higher" rating will make the description is false, is like says the TD is beyond the TD 3 it self
Infinite kinda bigger than 5

Wait being indescribale in nature can grant higher than 4 truth states as long as their indescribale by higher than 4 truth states?

Fixxed tell that having 5 truth state or infinity one is still TD3 and not a thing higher, not that their equal.

You just tell that the root is just not above 4 truth state as their not limit to définition of truth state it can have.

It would just be something mentioned in Versus Matches.

"Can X Character interact with her? She has Infinite TD3, so he needs feats of interacting with that."
It's not really combat applicable since it don't have infinite defenition but every defenition no matter how many of them became something lower than it so even infinite value kinda lower because apophatic op that's why i want put this as something like potential or vargue stuff

btw do you agree with this crt?

You just tell that the root is just not above 4 truth state as their not limit to définition of truth state it can have.
Again it's not combat applicable so i can't just state "oh it can be kinda infinite value" under others scan. or can i?

Anyway got something like this

Transduality (type 3; [ ] contain every definition of itself as something lower than actual [ ], that include Yin and Yang (0, 1) , (that already have dots of opposite forces in themselves ) (0+1, 1+0), Ryougi (0, 1, 0+1, 1+0, 0+1+1+0), and Taiji (nonduality of onesness that transcend previous states and contain Ryuogi 0, 1, 0+1, 1+0, 0+1+1+0 ) , Imaginary Number Space that is state of nonduality of onesness that similar to Taiji as well as East Primordial Chaos that is opposite to it yet also contain Ryougi (none of previus state yet also 0, 1, 0+1, 1+0, 0+1+1+0) , and it’s own system that contain (0, 1, 0+1, 1+0, 0+1+1+0 and nonduality of taiji and primordial chaos) and transcend previous states yet still lesser to [ ] (contain all previous states yet also transcend them) however since root not limited by numbers of definition, and transcend no matter how many there will be possibly contless or infinite logic system. .

Last edited:
Yeah but don't write "root" just [ ]. And you will need Ant to unlock the page of void shiki and the root to change the description

ok

As for infinite value logic want add something like "note: Even though there aren't infinite definition of [ ] it has statement that no matter how many definitions, they still will be lower than what it actually is"?

or add to description "However even if there aren't infinite definition of [ ] it has statements that no matter how many definitions, they still will be lower than what it actually is"

ok

As for infinite value logic want add something like "note: Even though there aren't infinite definition of [ ] it has statement that no matter how many definitions, they still will be lower than what it actually is"?

or add to description "However even if there aren't infinite definition of [ ] it has statements that no matter how many definitions, they still will be lower than what it actually is"
Instead of infinite use the word "countless"

Because it was an uncountable number of states due to its uniqueness.

Hopefully my idea is understood

Instead of infinite use the word "countless"

Because it was an uncountable number of states due to its uniqueness.

Hopefully my idea od understood
So better add as note or add to td 3 description?

also can you elaborate futher? is that because there can't be infinite definition?

Anyway got something like this
Transduality (type 3; [ ] contain every definition of itself as something lower than actual [ ], that include Yin and Yang (0, 1) , (that already have dots of opposite forces in themselves ) (0+1, 1+0), Ryougi (0, 1, 0+1, 1+0, 0+1+1+0), and Taiji (nonduality of onesness that transcend previous states and contain Ryuogi 0, 1, 0+1, 1+0, 0+1+1+0 ) , Imaginary Number Space that is state of nonduality of onesness that similar to Taiji as well as East Primordial Chaos that is opposite to it yet also contain Ryougi (none of previus state yet also 0, 1, 0+1, 1+0, 0+1+1+0) , and it’s own system that contain (0, 1, 0+1, 1+0, 0+1+1+0 and nonduality of taiji and primordial chaos) and transcend previous states yet still lesser to [ ] (contain all previous states yet also transcend them) however since root not limited by numbers of definition, and transcend no matter how many there will be possibly contless or infinite logic system. .

Is this not swapped? Primordial Chaos is oneness and INS is the opposite of oneness (neither of them)
"Scathach-Skadi: Unlike my Norse mythology, which viewed the world as born dualistic, other religions often had a defined concept of primordial chaos. Heaven and earth, warm and cold, good and evil, all united harmoniously. Therefore the primordial chaos is a grandmother of the world, which includes all possibilities... The Imaginary Number Space is a space that contains as many possibilities as it. I believe the primordial chaos contains all possibilities for it has everything mixed in it, while Imaginary Numbers contain all possibilities for they are unobservable. Thus, this is the inner side of our world, unobservable territory. A place not even detectable by the currently existing laws of physics. Meaning all possibilities can be hypothesized there."
This is not a downgrade or anything, you just have to swap the location of the INS sentence with Primordial Chaos

Is this not swapped? Primordial Chaos is oneness and INS is the opposite of oneness (neither of them)

This is not a downgrade or anything, you just have to swap the location of the INS sentence with Primordial Chaos
i think it should like this but if not before i make part i make small crt for this

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back