• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: Servant Base Stats and Noble Phantasm Conclusion

Are there any members that I should send notifications to to help you out?

A summary of the discussion so far would help them to evaluate this though.

Again, if somebody writes an easy to understand explanation of what needs to be evaluated here, I can send notifications to some staff members afterwards.

Again, if somebody writes an easy to understand explanation of what needs to be evaluated here, I can send notifications to some staff members afterwards.
Servants and those who scale are now 6-C, except the ones that are 9-B they stay there. Most Noble Phantasms are just higher into 6-C. A ranked Noble Phantasms are 6-C+ via scaling to Bunyan's NP. A+ ranked Noble Phantasms and higher are Low 6-B via scaling to/above Balmung and Clarent Blood Arthur. The 6-C comes from 1/3 of the A raked NPs because of Gawain matching Arondight, an A rank NP, while boosted by his Numeral of the Saints, a 3x multiplier. I think the 6-A is also gone now, so those need to be replaced with the Low 6-B.

I think that's it? But there might be a different 6-A calc. I think Tesla has his own 6-A calc/feat/statement though.

Theres a few other 6-A stuff iirc, like that one dragon has its seemingly own stuff but overall maybe we should make a new thread specifically for 6-A? Just so its can be more pin pointed about it and any calcs on that level.

The best would probably end first the change to 6-C and Low 6-B, after that other thread to discuss the things of higher tier could be fine, just end this already that have be dragging for a time.

The best would probably end first the change to 6-C and Low 6-B, after that other thread to discuss the things of higher tier could be fine, just end this already that have be dragging for a time.
Yeah this thread itself should be over as there isnt much left to dicuss.

Stuff in the higher tiers than Low 6-B with their own feats and such can be discussed in a seperate thread.

Servants and those who scale are now 6-C, except the ones that are 9-B they stay there. Most Noble Phantasms are just higher into 6-C. A ranked Noble Phantasms are 6-C+ via scaling to Bunyan's NP. A+ ranked Noble Phantasms and higher are Low 6-B via scaling to/above Balmung and Clarent Blood Arthur. The 6-C comes from 1/3 of the A raked NPs because of Gawain matching Arondight, an A rank NP, while boosted by his Numeral of the Saints, a 3x multiplier. I think the 6-A is also gone now, so those need to be replaced with the Low 6-B.

I think that's it? But there might be a different 6-A calc. I think Tesla has his own 6-A calc/feat/statement though.
@Promestein @Dragonmasterxyz @SomebodyData @Celestial_Pegasus @Soldier_Blue @Andytrenom @Wokistan @Mr._Bambu @Qawsedf234

Would you be willing to help out here please?

Hmm I could definitely see that tbh.

But yeah we should make a thread about all the possible 6-A stuff, seems like this thread is a bit deep to start all that.

Hmm. Still no additional staff input. That is unfortunate.

If somebody writes a more elaborate in-depth explanation of the foundations for the suggested edits and the resulting arguments, that is still easy to understand, that would likely make our staff much more likely to help us out here.

Hmm. Still no additional staff input. That is unfortunate.

If somebody writes a more elaborate in-depth explanation of the foundations for the suggested edits and the resulting arguments, that is still easy to understand, that would likely make our staff much more likely to help us out here.
A Rank Noble Phantasms will scale to 6-C (79.9 Gigatons) based off of Paul Bunyun's A Rank Noble Phantasm, which can Shatter the Rocky Mountain Range

A+ Rank and higher Noble Phantasms will scale to Low 6-B (2.9 Teratons) based off of Siegfried's A+ Rank Noble Phantasm, which can match an attack that can destroy Orleans

Base Servant stats will scale to 1/3 of A Rank Noble Phantasms 6-C (26.6 Gigatons), which is due to Saber Lancelot and Gawain's Battle. Saber Lancelot was able to use Arondight, which is an A Rank Noble Phantasm to match a Gawain who was using Numeral of the Saints. Numeral of the Saints multiplies Gawain's attack and defense by 3x exactly. This means that an A Rank Noble Phantasm was equal to a servant who multiplied his regular stats by 3x. This would mean Gawain's regular stats who be as strong as 1/3 of an A Rank Noble Phantasm attck.
There are various tier 6 feats so it was changed the calc to what they scale, and because it's showed multiple times that servants aren't overwhelmed most of the times by Noble Phantasms they backscale from that, using for the backscale the case of Lancelot and Gawain. The deatils from the previous 6-A would be handled in other thread to see if they should be downgraded or can continue with their current tier.

I'm unclear on what is being requested. The calcs themselves appear to have been evaluated and accepted. Am I being asked to state that, yes, the scans appear to indicate that the feats themselves occurred? If so I would say the 6-C feat appears fine, the Orleans feat has a couple things that bother me- perhaps because I don't know the series, and perhaps because manga bothers me.

Namely, the text talking about destroying the Orleans region is wildly different from the other text in the scans, which from what little I know about manga scans, implies some amount of fuckery. Second thing, why is all of this the "Orleans region" when it clearly contains numerous other locales besides Orleans? It seems to me that the Orleans region, without further context, is much smaller than the calc assumes.

Is somebody willing to help Bambu out please?

I'm unclear on what is being requested. The calcs themselves appear to have been evaluated and accepted. Am I being asked to state that, yes, the scans appear to indicate that the feats themselves occurred? If so I would say the 6-C feat appears fine, the Orleans feat has a couple things that bother me- perhaps because I don't know the series, and perhaps because manga bothers me.

Namely, the text talking about destroying the Orleans region is wildly different from the other text in the scans, which from what little I know about manga scans, implies some amount of fuckery. Second thing, why is all of this the "Orleans region" when it clearly contains numerous other locales besides Orleans? It seems to me that the Orleans region, without further context, is much smaller than the calc assumes.
The text is write different because it to show that the text came from telecommunications(don't know exactly in english)

https://************.com/chapter/xs918334/chapter_15 (don't know if i can do that but to let you see what i mean)

The orlean region assume to be that sized because the singularity is the orlean region which is this map.

But if you think it still a problem we can just choose the other low 6-B calc

Using the calc from fafnir would be the better because it's easily related with other servants, because a lot of servants have relation with dragons. Using it it's also consistent with the statement that dragons can destroy a country and the singularity itself (all the map) it's called Orleans.

How could we scale the map if we are given no distance? I don't remember any stated distance between 2 point on oreleans

Is somebody willing to help Bambu out please?
You need to collaborate with me if you want our staff to be able to understand what they need to evaluate. Otherwise nothing will ever happen here.

You need to collaborate with me if you want our staff to be able to understand what they need to evaluate. Otherwise nothing will ever happen here.
Bambu asked clarification for some thing and i have give them, don't really understand what you want

You need to give a comprehensive easy to understand explanation of everything that our staff need to evaluate in this revisions thread.

Okay, so, let me try to understand. Even though many other territories are present on the map, besides Orleans, the entire thing is supposed to be the "Orlenas Region" or what have you? Odd, I guess, but if true then that point is moot, yeah.

I remain unclear on how the different text isn't odd. I'd check the image for editing if I knew how to do such a thing.

Okay, so, let me try to understand. Even though many other territories are present on the map, besides Orleans, the entire thing is supposed to be the "Orlenas Region" or what have you? Odd, I guess, but if true then that point is moot, yeah.
It's something common in FGO that in a singularity there is someone that can destroy the entire singularity (Cu in the fifth singularity, Tesla and I think also Artoria Lancer Alter in the fourth, Artoria Lancer in the sixth, etc), it happen in most of the singularities, so although is possible that is indeed talking only about the castle part of the map, the fact that there always are something dangerous to the entire singularity, added to the statements that dragons can destroy a country, the special treatment given to all dragons for their danger by everything, that Fafnir is a high ranking dragon, and that there is other calcs of Low 6-B and up for NPs of Rank A+, make it more probably that it was refering to the entire singularity.

You're using the word singularity a lot, I don't actually know what that means, lad.

You need to give a comprehensive easy to understand explanation of everything that our staff need to evaluate in this revisions thread.
Again, this is what always needs to be done if you want any help.

Based on this, as far as my understanding goes, I'm still iffy on the line of reasoning being used here. Like I can see where you're coming from but I think it takes a few liberties. If there are other Low 6-B calcs then fair's fair I suppose, but this one is very odd.

For gods sakes, as I keep repeating, you all need to collaborate with me by writing an easy to understand comprehensive explanation of what needs to be evaluated here, so our staff can efficiently do so.

For gods sakes, as I keep repeating, you all need to collaborate with me by writing an easy to understand comprehensive explanation of what needs to be evaluated here, so our staff can efficiently do so.
If I may ask what was lacking in the previous statements by myself and Expectro? We gave the tiering and reasoning, and Expectro gave the calcs too.

Back