• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: Servant Base Stats and Noble Phantasm Conclusion

Also shouldn't Servants get a + to their stats with mana burst? The profiles state it increases their defense "many times over" and a 3x boost was enough for a + rating

Hold up

Shouldn't A+ stuff be 6-B rather than Low 6-B? Gugalanna strike is rated as A+ and its calc is on that level: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Drite77/Nasuverse:_A_noice_feat
That's one of the things as to why I said that we should have talked about the exceptions, I personally think that high level gods (divinities) should be above normal tier because of things like this, Ishtar have Gugalanna which is 6-B and Quetz it's at least High 6-B with his NP.

Last edited:
Gugalanna is also noted to be somewhat of a threat to Tiamat, so I'm not sure I'm comfortable scaling other NPs to it.

Gugalanna is also noted to be somewhat of a threat to Tiamat, so I'm not sure I'm comfortable scaling other NPs to it.
That's a good point, but talking again about the exception part that I mentioned, An Gal Tā Ki Gal Shē already in base is A++ so even without that she already is above Low 6-B, and after the NP become EX, so she in various senses is above Low 6-B, same with Quetz who is above her, this type of character have to be mentioned so there don't are issues with the tier of others and their one.

Isn't the 6-B calc literally just from it stomping though? I don't see a problem in scaling to just that, otherwise wouldn't we have to give Ishtar 2-A with Gugalanna strike

Better to rest with just low 6-B for now i think.

After the diff between rank A and rank A+ would be too high

Isn't the strength of Noble Phantasms dependant not only on their Rank but on their Type as well?

Last edited:
Just want to note, Sigurd is rated as 6-A with Gram against Dragons, which he shouldn't have anymore. He's also been At Least {servant rating} for a while now and I'm curious if he should specifically keep it?

Just want to note, Sigurd is rated as 6-A with Gram against Dragons, which he shouldn't have anymore. He's also been At Least {servant rating} for a while now and I'm curious if he should specifically keep it?
He pretty much stomped Mash and Holmes from memory

Going to ask what Ant would normally say in this situations;

Can somebody summary what is being proposed (Assuming there is more things going on that just the stuff that OP brought up)?

Going to ask what Ant would normally say in this situations;

Can somebody summary what is being proposed (Assuming there is more things going on that just the stuff that OP brought up)?
Servants are becoming 6-C in base, with A-Rank Noble Phantasms being 6-C+, and higher Noble Phantasms being Low 6-B. Changes were accepted, we're just in the process of applying them

What servants are left? The only one I know is Quetz because I just saw her profile, she would be: at least High 6-B (310 Teratons), possibly High 6-A (13.8 Petatons) because of her NP is compared to Chicxulub Impact Event.

Also, Ishtar is 6-B instead of Low 6-B, the feat of Gugalanna alone is Country Level and An Gal Tā Kigal Shē in base it's A++ above the A+ of Gugalanna, and after it become EX so Ishtar would be: 6-B with Gugalanna Strike, higher with An Gal Tā Kigal Shē.

Have we started applying changes to servant profiles?

Also, did we have any thread regarding servant ability addition?

This will be the last CRT of the trilogy, we have finally reached a somewhat reasonable conclusion for what to do with Servant Base Stats and Noble Phantasms

A Rank Noble Phantasms will scale to 6-C (79.9 Gigatons) based off of Paul Bunyun's A Rank Noble Phantasm, which can Shatter the Rocky Mountain Range

A+ Rank and higher Noble Phantasms will scale to Low 6-B (2.9 Teratons) based off of Siegfried's A+ Rank Noble Phantasm, which can match an attack that can destroy Orleans

Base Servant stats will scale to 1/3 of A Rank Noble Phantasms 6-C (26.6 Gigatons), which is due to Saber Lancelot and Gawain's Battle. Saber Lancelot was able to use Arondight, which is an A Rank Noble Phantasm to match a Gawain who was using Numeral of the Saints. Numeral of the Saints multiplies Gawain's attack and defense by 3x exactly. This means that an A Rank Noble Phantasm was equal to a servant who multiplied his regular stats by 3x. This would mean Gawain's regular stats who be as strong as 1/3 of an A Rank Noble Phantasm attck.

I'm sure there are still people who have issues and I am missing something since Fate is so goddamn big and spread out. People also probably want to push for a higher rating for the servants base stats, but this is what I think is best.
Just want to point out that Arondight is still an A++ NP. Lancelot's mats profile like some others in FGO Mat IV has errors, his profile had stats from Tristan's profile which is why Arondight was incorrectly ranked A instead of A++ like it has always been since his Berserker version. Which is also reflected in his A++ NP parameter.

Arondight Overload's Anti Unit version was also A++ rank on his release in-game but was changed to A rank later on.

Just want to point out that Arondight is still an A++ NP. Lancelot's mats profile like some others in FGO Mat IV has errors, his profile had stats from Tristan's profile which is why Arondight was incorrectly ranked A instead of A++ like it has always been since his Berserker version. Which is also reflected in his A++ NP parameter.

Arondight Overload's Anti Unit version was also A++ rank on his release in-game but was changed to A rank later on.
For there it was not changed from A++ to A but corrected so it should be the real rank of the NP.

I gotta point out that there's a little bit of an error. I guess things were reversed now since Servants are back to Mountain level and up but Hippolyta's AP says shes island level with B rank strength. Then on other pages like Arcueid's it says shes small city level with A+ rank strength. If it's allowed I wouldn't mind joining to help update various pages.

I gotta point out that there's a little bit of an error. I guess things were reversed now since Servants are back to Mountain level and up but Hippolyta's AP says shes island level with B rank strength. Then on other pages like Arcueid's it says shes small city level with A+ rank strength. If it's allowed I wouldn't mind joining to help update various pages.
that's because not everything has been updated yet. All Low 7-Bs should become 6-Bs

Are normies like myself allowed to hop in and update them? Or is it a mod only thing. Sorry, I usually just read the debates rather than help out.

Servants are becoming 6-C in base, with A-Rank Noble Phantasms being 6-C+, and higher Noble Phantasms being Low 6-B. Changes were accepted, we're just in the process of applying them
Certain NPs bypass this as long as they have their own legit feats and scaling but this is for the general scaling.

(Just to be clear this is for anyone newer to the thread that wants to help out but may have missed this)

Last edited:
So A+ or higher Noble Phantasms are being scaled to Siegfried, who is being scaled to Fafnir's calc?
But doesn't he have a skill which amps his damage against dragons?

Back