• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Nasuverse: God/Divine spirit of fate

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand this point but surely need a crt on this own with own many profile i have see having this.
It slows me down to only downgrade 1 character or verse or to cover 1 topic at a time, but I'll eventually.
But what ability to not being able to die till people stop remember you? If it's not Immortality type 8 (so reliant on something)

Because the feat is eresh a goddess have try to completely erased herself from existances but was not being able to do it because the mc remember her
Can you link the full context? On those words it does sound like type 8 Immor.

If that pure water deconstructs beings then those gods should resist Deconstruction, if it does something to their soul then resistance to that thing it does too. Type 8 immor. works too as that faith helped that god not get killed from that pure water aside from the gimmick of the power being just a weakness that makes them die.

Eficiente:

What are the conclusions here so far?

Okay. Perhaps the OP would be willing to better explain his/her suggestions, after which I can ask more staff members then?

So the OP is:

--- Add immortality type 8 to god/divine spirit because of this feat.

--- To add for Melt/Kazuradrop/Kingprotea/Passionlip: Resistance to Biological Manipulation and Mind Manipulation because of this skill that already on their profile

Divine Core of the Goddess is a Skill that expresses one being a perfected goddess from birth. A composite Skill that comprises the Skill Divinity, preserves the absoluteness of the mind and the body, repels all mental interference, prevents the body from growth and prevents the figure from change no matter how much calories are absorbed.

--- To add To Kingprotea/Melt/Saver/Kazuradrop the Immeasurable reaction because they scale to BB and Kiara who have it.

--- And to add all of this in Resistance for People with the feat of "Resisting lower Authority due to having higher one" on their profile, because these ability are coming from authority already applied in these profile (Exemple of what it should look normaly for other god too.

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Lancer_(Romulus-Quirinus) )

- Necromancy, Summoning, Soul Manipulation, Death Manipulation, Disease Manipulation, Statistics Reduction (that came from Eresh)

- Air Manipulation, Weather Manipulation, Heat Manipulation, Light Manipulation, Resurrection, Fire Manipulation, Poison Manipulation, Curse Manipulation (come from Quetz and Artemis)

- Teleportation and BFR (Artemis)

- Invulnerability, Void Manipulation, Elemental Manipulation, Probability Manipulation, Fragrance Manipulation, Pain Manipulation, Absorption, Lightning Manipulation, Homing Attack, Durability Negation, Acid manipulation, Animal Manipulation, Resistance Negation (From different Hindu god that Arjuna have absorbed)

- Physics Manipulation (Disables modern magecraft and the laws of physics). (Beatrice flowerchilde with thor Autority).

- Gravity Manipulation with Authoritarian Personailism and Kama autority.

Information Manipulation, Chaos Manipulation, Shapeshifting, Power Mimicry, Data Manipulation, Transmutation, Higher-Dimensional Manipulation, Aura, Fear Manipulation, and Air Manipulation, Paralysis Inducement, Space-Time Manipulation, Memory Manipulation, Subjective Reality. (BB with moon cell Autority, BB summer)

Perception Manipulation, Fusionism, Ice Manipulation and Absolute Zero, Statistics Amplification (Surtr and Fenrir Autority).

Sealing (coming from Tiamat resistance authority)

Last edited:
Okay. So who have agreed with what here exactly? Can somebody write a list please?

Agree with OP: Everything 12, QuasiYuri, Zencha9, PsychoWarper, LordGriffin1000, Bernkastell.

Neutral: None

Disagree: None

Efficiente only give opinion about immortality type 8 which he agree in the end.

And CreatureMaster was unsure about authority resistance in the beginning but doesn't have answered back after i tell my argument.

Bit late to this one but while I don't know excessive amounts about Fate, the above post does seem concise and reasonable, yes.

Thank you for the evaluation.

Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back