• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
but she’s not a meme character, meme characters go on joke battles wiki.

she deserves a place on the vs battle wiki
Well, maybe to some extent you're right, but what to write? Right now we can't decide what her ability is talking about: do the screenwriters mean the Root as the source of her infinite power or is it something else

1) I talked about space-time continuums (well, time can't exist without space);
This supposition is hard to maintain even if we are talking RL physics. IRL Time itself isn't even a thing/concept that is defined ITSELF, physicists merely measure it because to define it makes shit to hard.

And in a fictional universe with magic, gods and shit, to assume something that even in RL reality can't be so easily confirmed is just incorrect. INS, for example, lacks proper flow of time. In Nasuverse, the "Flow of Time" as something enforced, itself, could be called a derivative phenomena/existence of the Age of Man texture, that is, not "natural".

2) As I know, Parallel Worlds are just timelines that do not have a common basis among themselves, unlike Adjacent Worlds (for example, routes Unlimited Blade Works [if I understand the meaning of the term Adjacent Worlds correctly] can be regarded as such, while Fate/Stay Night and Fate/Apocrypha are Parallel Worlds).

I meant that all worlds can be divided into conditional categories according to their orientation (Fate, Tsukihime and others)
All the worlds in the Domain of Man share the same Foundation, Human Order, so they have a common basis & we know worlds that deviate from this basis are no longer considered worth of support.

Couldn't understand what you mean by UBW being an Adjacent while FSN being a Parallel.

One of the problems with the Parallel / Adjacent thing is that Humans can diverge the timeline and techncially, if all lines derived from one/Root and head towards it, they aren't really Parallel. Or, at least, they are Projective in nature.

I meant that 宇宙, Uchuu
As I said above, that really doesn't make much sense.

This supposition is hard to maintain even if we are talking RL physics. IRL Time itself isn't even a thing/concept that is defined ITSELF, physicists merely measure it because to define it makes shit to hard.

And in a fictional universe with magic, gods and shit, to assume something that even in RL reality can't be so easily confirmed is just incorrect. INS, for example, lacks proper flow of time. In Nasuverse, the "Flow of Time" as something enforced, itself, could be called a derivative phenomena/existence of the Age of Man texture, that is, not "natural".

All the worlds in the Domain of Man share the same Foundation, Human Order, so they have a common basis & we know worlds that deviate from this basis are no longer considered worth of support.

Couldn't understand what you mean by UBW being an Adjacent while FSN being a Parallel.

One of the problems with the Parallel / Adjacent thing is that Humans can diverge the timeline and techncially, if all lines derived from one/Root and head towards it, they aren't really Parallel. Or, at least, they are Projective in nature.

So you're saying that the Outer Gods exist in the Root Domain, right?
And, I've been thinking a little, do you understand that lore of MHXX wasn't written by Nasu personally? So in this context, it may well be (and most likely) the Root is implied
And, well, that thing

Ofc u can use that word in term of "Space", but not in this case. Is it clear?
it's not a "you can use that word for" or "in this case", it's the general meaning of the word. 宇宙 can objectively only be used in a purely scientifical context. No space-time, no greater structure that you call an universe even though it's clearly a multiverse, it's "universe" in the sense of "space".

it's not a "you can use that word for" or "in this case", it's the general meaning of the word. 宇宙 can objectively only be used in a purely scientifical context. No space-time, no greater structure that you call an universe even though it's clearly a multiverse, it's "universe" in the sense of "space".
Bro, you are now literally refusing to acknowledge what was said in Fate/EXTRA. There's nothing more to talk about here, I think

spishtar is a living galaxy. She was also defeated by servantverse sigurd, who in turn was defeated by mhx, who is fodder to most of chaldea sabers
Spishtar got me thinking.

what is the difference between regular and space servants

cause Odysseus interlude had space oydsseus and space Xu fu.

(p.s read the comment section on a video regarding the interlude and the space servants thing made some people feel like they lost a couple of brain cells plus they felt like the writer was on drugs or something when making it)

a question from which series is your profile photo

spishtar is a living galaxy. She was also defeated by servantverse sigurd, who in turn was defeated by mhx, who is fodder to most of chaldea sabers
How is MHX fodder to most Sabers? Doesn't she beat nearly every Saber in her own event? The other events she takes part in are the Guda Guda events, where she doesn't participate heavily and even then Guda Guda is Guda Guda.

How is MHX fodder to most Sabers? Doesn't she beat nearly every Saber in her own event? The other events she takes part in are the Guda Guda events, where she doesn't participate heavily and even then Guda Guda is Guda Guda.
She was shown multiple times straight up saying she doesn't stand a chance against X or Y saber. All of her somewhat impressive feats are while guda-amped.

First thing, servant verse is a univers with way more ether than normal universe it is why they are more powerful in this universe. Second she wasn't defeated only by sigurd but by many servant and sigurd only deal the last blow.
Third if mhx could use her XEX NPb
she would wipe most servant that defeated hee

First thing, servant verse is a univers with way more ether than normal universe it is why they are more powerful in this universe. Second she wasn't defeated only by sigurd but by many servant and sigurd only deal the last blow.
Didn’t mhxx destroy a planet or I’m wrong

why does britomart need to discard her armor after her first ascension?

also what's your review of her guys?
Why are you asking this about her specifically and not the 1,000 other characters who do that? Heck, Mordred is in her casual/non-combat clothes in her last ascension.

First thing, servant verse is a univers with way more ether than normal universe it is why they are more powerful in this universe.
source: you made it the **** up
Second she wasn't defeated only by sigurd but by many servant and sigurd only deal the last blow.
doesn't matter. Sigurd dealing the last blow still warrants scaling
again, source: you made it the **** up
+she didn't have it against sigurd so it's irrelevant

I heard that the root was getting an upgrade here. Is that true?
dsmGaKWMeHXe9QuJtq_ys30PNfTGnMsRuHuo_MUzGCg.jpg

I don't follow what they're saying but this is accurate to both what's being debated (scaling to The Root) and the chance of it happening.

source: you made it the **** up

doesn't matter. Sigurd dealing the last blow still warrants scaling

again, source: you made it the **** up
+she didn't have it against sigurd so it's irrelevant
No? It's litteraly in the event that the servant universe have more ether lmao.

Not really she was weakened + servant verse sigurd don't even have the same NP than normal sigurd.

How did i make it up? Are you try to tell that a NP that litteraly sliced a thing that half the universe wouldn't beat the previous servant she had fight? Bruh

Back