• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Looks like @TypeOU started to pissing peoples off
If you really don't like this vsbw thingy then why you even joining? Leave and find a "better" battleboards you can annoy with it
I used to be fond with you but recently you showed this bad sarcastic beahviour and the banter you did with the folks here to the point i lost my respect on you
Actually, good idea. How do i unfollow a thread?

What Lehen said. Though to answer, suigetsu is the ideal distance according to Shinkage ryu iirc when it comes to dodging and attacking so that's probably it. Also I usually would say to ignore the rank-up because it's just gameplay but then again they did just make one canon with balmung so who knows.

Anyway yeah I know that play pretend is one of our (nasuverse fans) favorite games but it always end when proofs, or the lack thereof are shown

ie: Musashi disappearing from lb1 had nothing to do with her np (which btw has absolutely nothing to do with the state she was in during her fight against nameless saber)
Musashi: (...The causality keeping me manifested here is wavering. This'll probably be the last attack I can pull off in this Lostbelt. )

Looks like @TypeOU started to pissing peoples off
If you really don't like this vsbw thingy then why you even joining? Leave and find a "better" battleboards you can annoy with it
I used to be fond with you but recently you showed this bad sarcastic beahviour and the banter you did with the folks here to the point i lost my respect on you
that's a you thing. I'm not universally despised on this thread for being right for contradicting wanking

What the **** is "go zero"?
If you are talking about Ishana Daitenshou, just say she NPs... Creating arbitrary terms in a verse that is Terminology Hell doesn't help.
No don't talk about her NP, i talk about the state she needed to go to be able to slay the mamouth bcz she didn't find any possibility of being able to do it before. She is going in the state of zero to create a possibility where she can slay it. Even when she wanted to slay the void in lb5 she change her state from normal to zero.

TypeOU is trying to tell that the only time she was in zero, is in the fight with nameless saber. And that her saying that she would need zero to fight with enlighted yagyu is false bcz she doesn't use it for Dioscuri.

Last edited:
No don't talk about her NP, i talk about the state she needed to go to be able to slay the mamouth bcz she didn't find any possibility of being able to do it before. She is going in the state of zero to create a possibility where she can slay it. Even when she wanted to slay the void in lb5 she change her state from normal to zero.
I guess here she go even futher than just zero and TheKingOfHeroes probably want give nep2 from some statement from this fight

Fifth Force (A Rank): A stance that instantly maximizes power, the main advantage of using two swords. The Niten Ichi-ryuu is a style that fights while going along with the circumstances, letting the sword fight as it wants to, but in exceptional situations when she is facing against a powerful opponent; when she is facing against destiny, she calms herself down, turns her sword’s heart into Zero, and takes the stance.

Anyways Fifth Force skill litteraly tell she can turn her stance to zero.

you really can't read huh. It's about her stance. That's it.
Yeah and you can't read too, it's talking about turning her sword heart into Zero. You're the type of guy thinking that post shimousa musashi forget how to use zero then magicaly learn it back to fight chaos

That would need me to think that what she used against Chaos was the zero she reached against Kojiro. Anyway, this isn't much of an argument, the skill is literally named after her stance, and she even had it pre-shimousa. It being the state she reached against kojiro is just your reach

It's still Zero whether it's pre-shimosa, against Kojiro, or post-shimosa it's still Zero. Musashi continued to develop her Zero to the next level from the first time she used it against Kojiro

Her fighting style is obviously zero from the start. But that doesn't change the fact that the zero she attained during her fight against kojiro and the zero she had beforehand/afterward are two wildly different things. But then again that does make the argument even more ridiculous. "Musashi was risking her life and barely winning against all of the swordmasters while restraining herself from "going zero" (eh)", or maybe it's "Musashi struggled against the swordmasters while "going zero" so they scale to her and so does half of the verse"?

I believe that it still has aspects of Zero (when she against Kojiro) even though it's post-shimosa, it's still consistent considering Musashi only used Zero a few times. In shimosa she against Kojiro who has mastered infinity, in LB 1 against Ivan who is a Losbelt King equal to Zeus, in the summer event against Hokusai and Summer Bunnytoria, Hokusai at that time had reached a new key after defeating all swimsuit swordmasters, her swordsmanship had reached the realm of infinite possibilities, while the bunnytoria in that event had a separate key that was much stronger than her normal form. in LB 5.2 against Chaos who is considered to be one of the strongest Chaldea's enemies

except that she didn't. Nothing indicates that she used the same zero she used against kojiro against the others. During summer 4, Hokusai vaguely described her transcendental skills. In lb1 she literally just used her np and in lb5.2 she was using her void haxx to cut the void-based hole (not chaos). Equating any of that with each other or the shimousa fight is plain stupid. Especially since 2 are states and 2 are attacks, one of the attacks is just her np and one of the states was the once-in-a-lifetime result of fighting kojiro.

That would need me to think that what she used against Chaos was the zero she reached against Kojiro. Anyway, this isn't much of an argument, the skill is literally named after her stance, and she even had it pre-shimousa. It being the state she reached against kojiro is just your reach
Musashi has a servant is post shimousa, not like he profile talk about Zero multiple time. And how it ca be my reach when it's litteraly named as the same thing. You try to tell that she have "two" zero.

And she state that what she used against Chaos is better than what she have used against Kojiro so what you think have no value. It's litteraly a state that surpass Zero becoming []

In summer 4 the description is similar to when fighting Kojiro. in LB 1 she kinda used Zero, because she said she needed a Fate Hax (infinite possibilities stuff) that was stronger than her Heavenly Eye, as well as high speed, probably she used NP + Zero. in LB 5.2 she reach the state beyond Zero she had used against Kojiro, it was her highest achievement so far, so it was natural to have Zero's ability + new ability.

except that she didn't. Nothing indicates that she used the same zero she used against kojiro against the others. During summer 4, Hokusai vaguely described her transcendental skills. In lb1 she literally just used her np and in lb5.2 she was using her void haxx to cut the void-based hole (not chaos). Equating any of that with each other or the shimousa fight is plain stupid. Especially since 2 are states and 2 are attacks, one of the attacks is just her np and one of the states was the once-in-a-lifetime result of fighting kojiro.
In lb1 she state that she couldn't see the possibility to defeat ivan with her heavenly eyes, needed to change her stance to zero before using her NP.

In lb5.2 she describe herself reaching a new state above zero that let her cut the void based hole.

And it's not a once in a lifetime result, it's just litteraly her reaching enlightment (+ she tell herself in the yagyu interlude that she can reach higher level than this fight), she tell it herself so stop using you own imaginary story pls.

You try to invent different zero for the sole purpose of wanking her....

Last edited:
Musashi has a servant is post shimousa, not like he profile talk about Zero multiple time. And how it ca be my reach when it's litteraly named as the same thing. You try to tell that she have "two" zero.
and you still have no idea what you're talking about. "Zero" is musashi whole fighting style. Before shimousa, during Shimousa, or after Shimousa, it was always about "zero" and "void". Both her "zero" stance and "infinity to zero" eyes are things she had before shimousa even started, and she reached "emptiness" before her fight against Kojiro. Against Kojiro, her "zero" opposed his "infinity". in lb5.2, her mastery of "zero" allowed her to seal Chaos's "zero" hole while herself becoming "zero". Bullshit all you want, but the simple use of the word doesn't mean that she is in the same state she was in during her fight against kojiro, also known under the fanmade nickname of "zero musashi", or she would have reached that zero well before the fight (which is obviously ridiculous, unless you want to scale every swordmaster to her).
And she state that what she used against Chaos is better than what she have used against Kojiro so what you think have no value. It's litteraly a state that surpass Zero becoming []
What "better"? Can you tell me exactly how anti-void haxx is better than transcending reality, creating a dimension and immeasurable speed? That's your mistake, you seem to assume that everything Musashi does is on a scaling chain. Her invincible defense, her best stance and her mystic eyes that can single out a possibility aren't the same, and they're not on a scaling chain. Her transcendence over everything and her anti-void haxx aren't better or worse than the other because they're totally different things that just happen to be part of the concept of zero.
In summer 4 the description is similar to when fighting Kojiro.
It's not. Vaguely creating a void in reality isn't even close to an "infinite yet void place created upon transcending, time, space, karma and essence"
in LB 1 she kinda used Zero, because she said she needed a Fate Hax (infinite possibilities stuff) that was stronger than her Heavenly Eye, as well as high speed, probably she used NP + Zero.
She didn't say any of that either. She simply said at one point in the fight that she couldn't currently see a way to beat him. Then you know, we did win. She didn't solo Ivan or even land a fatal wound, she simply managed to wound him with her np. That's not even contradictory with her previous statement, what is is that WE beat him.
in LB 5.2 she reach the state beyond Zero she had used against Kojiro, it was her highest achievement so far, so it was natural to have Zero's ability + new ability.
No. She used her void to cut void. It wasn't some kind of out-of-this-world feat, Sherlock himself understood that she could do it, not because she's stronger than chaos or something silly like that, but because it's the one thing only she can do.
In lb1 she state that she couldn't see the possibility to defeat ivan with her heavenly eyes, needed to change her stance to zero before using her NP.
And then she didn't defeat him and simply wounded him.
In lb5.2 she describe herself reaching a new state above zero that let her cut the void based hole.
That was never stated no.
And it's not a once in a lifetime result, it's just litteraly her reaching enlightment (+ she tell herself in the yagyu interlude that she can reach higher level than this fight), she tell it herself so stop using you own imaginary story pls.
Then why didn't she ever create a dimension from fighting that hard since then? Why didn't she create any other infinite fight which only the spectator could end? But hey, bold of you to say something like "stop using your own imaginary story".
You try to invent different zero for the sole purpose of wanking her....
I don't.

It's not. Vaguely creating a void in reality isn't even close to an "infinite yet void place created upon transcending, time, space, karma and essence"
You know that the description / ultimate power when it is first shown will definitely be more complete and fantastic, right? because it shows off for the first time, so you don't have to always use the exact same description, just imply a little description.
She didn't say any of that either. She simply said at one point in the fight that she couldn't currently see a way to beat him. Then you know, we did win. She didn't solo Ivan or even land a fatal wound, she simply managed to wound him with her np. That's not even contradictory with her previous statement, what is is that WE beat him.
I remember her saying Void or something. it didn't matter if she didn't beat Ivan alone since Ivan was one of the top tiers in the Nasuverse. previously she also said she would upgrade her Zero to the next level, which implies she used Zero in the LB 1 that was more developed
No. She used her void to cut void. It wasn't some kind of out-of-this-world feat, Sherlock himself understood that she could do it, not because she's stronger than chaos or something silly like that, but because it's the one thing only she can do.
The fact that she became nothingness was exactly the same as when she became Zero, but in LB 5.2 it was at a stage that surpassed Zero, which was 「 」

You know that the description / ultimate power when it is first shown will definitely be more complete and fantastic, right? because it shows off for the first time, so you don't have to always use the exact same description, just imply a little description.
It's not about being complete and fantastic. These are 2 totally different descriptions describing totally different things.
I remember her saying Void or something. it didn't matter if she didn't beat Ivan alone since Ivan was one of the top tiers in the Nasuverse. previously she also said she would upgrade her Zero to the next level, which implies she used Zero in the LB 1 that was more developed
It does matter since it means she wasn't the main reason for their victory. Or the reason for their victory AT ALL. So she didn't "surpass herself" by "beating Ivan despite her heavenly eyes not finding a way to do it", because she didn't beat Ivan.

How strong Ivan is is irrelevant here
The fact that she became nothingness was exactly the same as when she became Zero, but in LB 5.2 it was at a stage that surpassed Zero, which was 「 」
it's not "superior", it's "different". She wasn't "fighting someone", her speed or order of existence were irrelevant. She used a single attack to do something that she hasn't tried to do even once outside of that by cutting void, something only she can do due to her void-based swordsmanship. Again, not a linear scale

Fifth Force (A Rank): A stance that instantly maximizes power, the main advantage of using two swords. The Niten Ichi-ryuu is a style that fights while going along with the circumstances, letting the sword fight as it wants to, but in exceptional situations when she is facing against a powerful opponent; when she is facing against destiny, she calms herself down, turns her sword’s heart into Zero, and takes the stance.

Anyways Fifth Force skill litteraly tell she can turn her stance to zero.
Problem is that she has FIfth Force before reaching Emptiness/Zero.
Also, as per the profile

The Book of Five Rings:
A book written by Musashi just before her death, detailing the techniques she had mastered in life and the mental states she had achieved. It is divided into five books: Earth, Water, Fire, Wind, and Void, and is the culmination of everything that is Musashi.
The Book of Earth serves as a general introduction to the Niten Ichiryu. The Book of Water introduces specific techniques. The Book of Fire speaks of the art of war in terms of strategy and tactics. The Book of Wind discusses the flaws with certain tactics and techniques, so that a fundamental understanding of Niten Ichiryu will appear of its own volition in the reader's mind.
The final Book of the Void contains Musashi's understanding of the concept of emptiness, written as a technique called "contrast."

Have you guys seen the leaks for the next LB.

I find Grand Saber Artoria sus but Kukulkan and Hernadez Cortez could be pretty awesome.

Also, Simon Bolivar, even as just a NPC is wonderful, Venezuelan gang rise up.

Already posted the leaks here.

And about Artoria being grand, the LB6 Alpha draft also talk about her being grand.

Objectives

Defeating Faerie Queen Morgan and her retainers, the Fae Round Table.
Creating a Holy Sword. Amputating the land’s Vortigern.
Rescuing Merlin from his prison tower.
Grand Saber Arthuria Avalon’s introduction scene (Only an introduction. She won’t fight.)

Which is pretty much proof that the leak is fake because they wouldn't reveal it only to keep it for lb7 anyway

The fact people completely ignore KnK and half the lore when talking about Universe of Record and Universe of Observation will lead to threads like that.
The actual "interpretation" that for some reason was adopted here for it just makes no sense.

The funniest part is that, if anything, Universe of Records is the exact opposite of "seeing the other as fiction", as it is by the perception of a future as a matter of process limited by it, while Observation allows for oscillations, or as Nasu put it, hope, of a different outcome.

Last edited:
The fact people completely ignore KnK and half the lore when talking about Universe of Record and Universe of Observation will lead to threads like that.
The actual "interpretation" that for some reason was adopted here for it just makes no sense.

The funniest part is that, if anything, Universe of Records is the exact opposite of "seeing the other as fiction", as it is by the perception of a future as a matter of process limited by it, while Observation allows for oscillations, or as Nasu put it, hope, of a different outcome.
I did not get what you are trying to say

Back