• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Fergus is way hornier than Brock. It's not even a competition. It's mainly just the nature of Pokemon being a series for children, where as Fate is targeted at adults. Also Fergus in actual myth is just horny incarnate.

if Fergus is Brock does that mean Cu is ash

and that makes either scathach or medb as misty (but who fits misty better)?

Are anyone aside from Shiki faster than Sasaki "infinite" and Musashi "zero" and their np?
it's not raw speed so nah. Comparing Shiki to them is like comparing Achilles to Dantes, Shiki has ridiculous speed but it doesn't matter in front of 2 fighters who surpassed time, space, existence and essence

it's not raw speed so nah. Comparing Shiki to them is like comparing Achilles to Dantes, Shiki has ridiculous speed but it doesn't matter in front of 2 fighters who surpassed time, space, existence and essence
even if it's not raw speed want to know characters that can be faster than Sasaki/Musashi

even if it's not raw speed want to know characters that can be faster than Sasaki/Musashi
Summer lion king, yagyu, space ishtar, summer hokusai are at least equal to them.

But we don't really have a scaling chain of the immeasurable character

none of them scale to zero musashi and infinity nameless saber.
Yagyu scale to zero musashi like litteraly, and even after attaining zero she tell herself she not sure she could beat yagyu. summer lion king and summer hokusai scale to tenma musashi who scale to zero musashi. And space ishtar scale above 10k years yagyu who is stronger than our yagyu.

And it's already accepted that they scale to her in their profile (except for Space ishtar since her profile need revision)

Last edited:
Yagyu scale to zero musashi like litteraly, and even after attaining zero she tell herself she not sure she could beat yagyu. summer lion king and summer hokusai scale to tenma musashi who scale to zero musashi. And space ishtar scale above 10k years yagyu who is stronger than our yagyu.

And it's already accepted that they scale to her in their profile (except for Space ishtar since her profile need revision)
Oh no, a vs battle profile being wildly inaccurate and using shitty scaling, I just have to kneel.

Oh no, a vs battle profile being wildly inaccurate and using shitty scaling, I just have to kneel.
Being sarcastic will not change what i tell tho, musashi tell herself that yagyu still stronger than her even with zero in yagyu interlude (and he like litteraly attain something comparable to one and infinity in the interlude), that in summer 4 tenma musashi is the same than zero musashi, or that space ishtar is superior in skill to 10k years yagyu.

Last edited:
Being sarcastic will not change what i tell tho, musashi tell herself that yagyu still stronger than her even with zero in yagyu interlude, that in summer 4 tenma musashi is the same than zero musashi, or that space ishtar is superior in skill to 10k years yagyu.
The one who said yagyu was stronger than her was post shimousa musashi unless you think that dioscuri are immeasurable too despite being blatantly SOL (but then again they ARE currently ftl according to the wiki, not a reason to go from bad to worse though). Summer 4 was also post shimousa musashi. Zero musashi and infinity nameless are immeasurable because they were fighting so hard they transcended everything and created a whole dimension. This clearly hasn't happened with any of the characters you mentioned. Incidentally, summer Hokusai was stomped post summer 4 by sigurd and was weaker than almost everyone in the event while a stronger munenori that was only lacking in skills lost to a pre-zero musashi (who then struggled against one of ashiya's shikigami, same shikigamis asclepius and some heian kyo characters could beat etc...)

So, again, vs battle using shitty scaling I kneel.

The one who said yagyu was stronger than her was post shimousa musashi unless you think that dioscuri are immeasurable too despite being blatantly SOL (but then again they ARE currently ftl according to the wiki, not a reason to go from bad to worse though). Summer 4 was also post shimousa musashi. Zero musashi and infinity nameless are immeasurable because they were fighting so hard they transcended everything and created a whole dimension. This clearly hasn't happened with any of the characters you mentioned. Incidentally, summer Hokusai was stomped post summer 4 by sigurd and was weaker than almost everyone in the event while a stronger munenori that was only lacking in skills lost to a pre-zero musashi (who then struggled against one of ashiya's shikigami, same shikigamis asclepius and some heian kyo characters could beat etc...)

So, again, vs battle using shitty scaling I kneel.
The one who said that yagyu was stronger than her is litteraly musashi who atteined enlightment. Not like yagyu litteraly attained the equivalent of one and infinity in this interlude (thx to know you talk about a thing you don't have even see).

Musashi can go in her "zero" when she want, so don't understand why you even mention dioscuri here. And why you even try to talk about post shimousa. She have shown multiple time that after shimousa she still can go zero.

Summer Hokusai is comparable to tenma musahsi only in the last fight tho, like it's show in story ....

Musashi tell that yagyu would beat her bcz the yagyu we have as a servant would already have reached enlightment, so trying to compare with shimousa yagyu is not even a thing.

So again stop being sarcastic with feat you don't even seem to know. Not even the first time you do it.

Last edited:
The one who said that yagyu was stronger than her is litteraly musashi who atteined enlightment. Not like yagyu litteraly attained the equivalent of one and infinity in this interlude (thx to know you talk about a thing you don't have even see).

Musashi can go in her "zero" when she want, so don't understand why you even mention dioscuri here. And why you even try to talk about post shimousa. She have shown multiple time that after shimousa she still can go zero.

Summer Hokusai is comparable to tenma musahsi only in the last fight tho, like it's show in story ....

Musashi tell that yagyu would beat her bcz the yagyu we have as a servant would already have reached enlightment, so trying to compare with shimousa yagyu is not even a thing.

So again stop being sarcastic with feat you don't even seem to know. Not even the first time you do it.

What? Musashi, who acknowledged that she could only take one of the dioscuri by sacrificing herself was just... not "going zero" because of reasons? Meanwhile clearly she was against hokusai and was implying that she would against munenori because of other reasons? Nah I think I'm gonna be just fine with more sarcasm against this level of reach. Also congrats for ignoring the part where sigurd stomped post summer 4 summer hokusai, unless you think that "reasons" are gonna justify that one too

63-D80-B40-D4-B0-45-CC-B341-01-B70-FEEA758.jpg

is this cursed?

What? Musashi, who acknowledged that she could only take one of the dioscuri by sacrificing herself was just... not "going zero" because of reasons? Meanwhile clearly she was against hokusai and was implying that she would against munenori because of other reasons? Nah I think I'm gonna be just fine with more sarcasm against this level of reach. Also congrats for ignoring the part where sigurd stomped post summer 4 summer hokusai, unless you think that "reasons" are gonna justify that one too
She litteraly don't go zero in lb5 bcz she cpuld have dies of it.... And it was tenma musashi who was in zero for hokusai.

You gona be fine with ignoring two feat by the reason that she didn't use it for Dioscuri.... If it's not hypocrisy.

Sigurd didn't stomped post summer hokusai with this power since she litteraly don't have them after.

Last edited:
Man that's great, you really just made up the term "going zero" just to wank specific characters based on vague skill wank huh
? She litteraly go zero in lb1 to fight the mamouth did you even read the LB.
+ It's litteraly described here that she change to this and like a skill of her tell she can go to zero when she want. You litteraly try to wank zero musashi by telling that every other feat of people fighting to her level are false.

Based on vague skill wank? I'm pretty sure it's not more vague that the immeasurable feat himself lol.

You litteraly try to tell that musashi herself is lying for yagyu, that yagyu having enlightment is false. bcz she didn't do it when facing dioscuri bruh

Anyways musashi didn't go zero for Dioscuri bcz she would have die of it.

She normaly get kicked out after using zero, but Sherlock and her both say that's impossible now as it's the end of the road and so using it would just kill her.

And yagyu would still be comparables to zero and infinity bcz reaching litteraly the same enlightment than them for his One.

Last edited:
Emptiness: A
The highest level a swordsman can attain. The ultimate mental state.
Corresponds to Suigetsu of Yagyu Shinkageryu.
To become nothingness makes her invincible. Only a swordsman who has reached the infinite mental state can achieve this.

It's literally written Musashi's Zero = Yagyuu's Suigetsu..

Interestnig fact - Musashi's Emptiness is Rank A, Yagyuu's Suigetsu is Rank B (increased to B++), so we can maybe infer that, even though "Base" Emptiness is an ability of greater depth, Yagyuu can, even if standing at a lower "base state", in some situations, reach even further than her as far as this specific "capacity" goes.

Last edited:
Looks like @TypeOU started to pissing peoples off
If you really don't like this vsbw thingy then why you even joining? Leave and find a "better" battleboards you can annoy with it
I used to be fond with you but recently you showed this bad sarcastic beahviour and the banter you did with the folks here to the point i lost my respect on you

? She litteraly go zero in lb1 to fight the mamouth did you even read the LB.
+ It's litteraly described here that she change to this and like a skill of her tell she can go to zero when she want. You litteraly try to wank zero musashi by telling that every other feat of people fighting to her level are false.

Based on vague skill wank? I'm pretty sure it's not more vague that the immeasurable feat himself lol.

You litteraly try to tell that musashi herself is lying for yagyu, that yagyu having enlightment is false. bcz she didn't do it when facing dioscuri bruh
What the **** is "go zero"?
If you are talking about Ishana Daitenshou, just say she NPs... Creating arbitrary terms in a verse that is Terminology Hell doesn't help.

Back