• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
He still around, but not that much active participating in many of threads
Also apperently we get an LB7 leak so can you guys show me?
Lostbelt 7: Golden FOrest Journey: Nahui Mictlan

New Servants:

Rider SSR Kukulkan
Foreigner SSR Tezcatlopica = Oort
Berserker SSR Wukong
Saber SR: Manuela Saenz
Caster SR: Maya twins
Rider R: Hernan Corez

New Materials:

Bronze: Hevea leaf
Silver: Crystal Skull

NPC only:

Simon Bolivar
Malinche
huitzilopochtli boss form
Maize God boss form
Ort boss form
Grand Saber Artoria Avalon (no combat sprite)

F***, @Ionliosite wouldn't be happy at all lel

I mean we have Romulus Quirinus so i don't see the problem
And holy f*** Tezcatlipoca fused with ORT and Wukong!? Now thats really wild af
And it's very likely that Wukong is Daybit Servant
Romulus quirinus is romulus having a god in him.

Kukulkan is just another name for quetz and she already rider so why would they make her rider one more time

Romulus quirinus is romulus having a god in him.

Kukulkan is just another name for quetz and she already rider so why would they make her rider one more time
Well let's see about that, it seems that there's an obscure legend about Kukulkan that made it different than Quetz because let's be real, Aztec and Maya Myth are too massive

I also want to mentioned Ibuki as well

since they exist in same multiverse is this why servants have FTL reactions? (I know different reason but could this be another reason)
Well there are statements from Nasu comparing Melty and F/SN to each other. You'll see these on the profiles here even.
So yeah pretty much

Servant Type Earth in FGO has a dialogue where she references the Artoria cameo in Melty Blood Type Lumina:
The king with the sword's here?! This time I'M the stranger. Alriiight, let's go for the rematch later!

So now we have Arcueid and Saber fighting each other as rivals in lore too.

Nasu in his blog also talked about the Type Lumina story being in parallel timelines that branches from the remake.
* New scenarios for Arc and Ciel
To prevent Tsukihime spoilers in the MBTL story mode, it was designed as a prequel to the main story of Tsukihiime, or a what-if prequel.
That's why Arc and Ciel had references to old MB. But now that it's been a full year, we decided those don't really count as spoilers anymore, so we added mini-scenarios that are set after the end of Tsukihime.
Arc stays in the city, and she's together with Shiki.
But there are flags for Ciel, too. And Akiha. And even HisuKoha. The only fate that awaits that four-eyes is death.
Basically, it's a world where Arc and Shiki feel like a couple, but the other heroines still have a chance. Yeah, he really needs to die.
It's an everyday slice of life in this situation.
I mean, yeah, flirt with Arc and Ciel. We made it with that in mind.
Apologies, but I might as well supplement some stuff to the last blog I put up.
I wrote that there are flags for Ciel, etc, in the Melty column, but…
This is not to mean that they’re just involved with another,
But rather means that they’re (generally) in the state of they were in Tsukihime from Day 3 onward.

Arc Route’s done-and-dusted, but through the mysterious power of Melty, these dreamlike days of ordinary life (shenanigans) continue. However, through some mistake, a new incident commences.

Some with Ciel, some with Akiha
/some with an alchemist
I think you can expect to team up with these two and fight some new boss, in all likelihood.

Supposing that perhaps sometime in the future there’ll be a scene in Melty where Shiki, Arcueid, Akiha, Ciel are all gathered at the Tohno mansion, then it’ll probably be as tense as on the 7th Day of the actual Tsukihime.
As said by a cat watching from the windows outside: “Is this hell?”

◆

In MBTL’s story mode each character has their own personal story, but these aren’t all happening in the same continuity.
Rather, they were all built under the premise of occurring in continuities independent from one another.
For example, even though Arcueid and Ciel’s stories start out pretty much in the same situation, their final conclusion differs depending on which of them was that continuity’s main character.
You know, the whole multiverse thing.

In addition, about who’s the character of boss rush mode:
Boss rush mode 1 is a continuity where Miyako is the main character, while boss rush mode 2 is a continuity where Noel is the main character.

That’s all for my supplementary information.
The update which launches in August and comes with updated animations for story mode makes everything really pleasing to the eye, so I hope you’ll take this opportunity to play the game.

I am an advocate for merging remake Tsukihime/Melty characters with the old version, though maybe some would want them separate.

... what kind of idiot allowed gameplay scaling of any kind?
???
This very site allows calcs used from gameplay
Heck, I just glanced over Sekiro and Ninja Gaiden calcs yesterday and saw this

This is also the 3rd time I've seen a comment like this. Idk why people act like this notion is alien when there's many many calcs on this very site that allows it. Its literally just for in tandem movement.

Also also

???? Bruh chill.

Last edited:
Looked at the new JP stuff and saw there can be more than 3 enemies on the battlefield, why do that?
Can't remember which event was it, but you gonna love farming 18 enemies per 40ap instead of 9.

???
The problem is that even pure animations, anime or games, have been shown to not be in line with the canon of Nasuverse. To use GAMEPLAY animations, in such case, is... weird?

The problem is that even pure animations, anime or games, have been shown to not be in line with the canon of Nasuverse. To use GAMEPLAY animations, in such case, is... weird?
Except nothing here "goes against canon" for the calc. The thread that's linked in the calc also brings up the the laser was canonically intercepted in the Melty Blood manga by Akiha. In tandem movement with it in gameplay is literally just for evidence. Guess no one bothered to read the blog though.

Not sure I'm getting these weird standards around Nasuverse either

???
Heck, I just glanced over Sekiro and Ninja Gaiden calcs yesterday and saw this

This is also the 3rd time I've seen a comment like this. Idk why people act like this notion is alien when there's many many calcs on this very site that allows it. Its literally just for in tandem movement.
Because gameplay will give you things like angra mainyu solo the lion king, or Miyako is as fast as, if not faster than, Shiki.

Except nothing here "goes against canon" for the calc. The thread that's linked in the calc also brings up the the laser was canonically intercepted in the Melty Blood manga by Akiha. In tandem movement with it in gameplay is literally just for evidence. Guess no one bothered to read the blog though.
yes. With a continuous heat barrier. Shiki and Arc couldn't react to it, forget dodge it, so I sure as hell am not believing that mid-tier characters can.

Back