• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
6d and 8d nasu can be used like separate keys (like godjuna 6d key where his 8d stuff is 6d stuff) or they always like 8d?

since i saw them at non smurf top

Destroying a texture in the Nasuverse is just Low 2-C, right?

To introduce this opinion, let me say first we lack much information on this type of interaction to be able to say anything definite, aka, back-up by direct quotes from canon sources, but:

I would say it's definitely not a question of AP, but Hax. There's no sheer amount of force that can affect a texture. The fact "Anti-World" NPs are a class of their own, separate from the rest, points to this.

If an attack has the necessary "attribute"/"quality" to affect a texture, they would require an "AP" (more like an area of effect) equivalent at least to destroying the surface of the planet (Earth) to erradicate a texture (specifically human world texture-sized). The texture is always refered as a carpet, a layer or something that wraps around the surface of the planet, Earth, and when described, always said to be "thin" or similar. An upper limit could be said to be the height the Moon orbits around the Earth, as the Moon is the so to say "hole" in the "canopy" that covers the skies.

Textures are theoretically a Tsukihime thing more than a Fate thing, so we can only hope more info is given in TsukiRE red garden.

Last edited:

i added ryuunosuke uryuu and gilles de rais to the list of users.

did i miss anything with them or the descriptions are perfect?

Back