• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I didn't talk about FKG, we had a comparaison direct between a normal fairy and servant in lb6 and it stated that normal fairy are stronger than many servant, and fk gawain litteraly destroyed tristan tho.... Gawain and lancelot she fought later were buffed so don't count as servant.
FKG explicitly said that while her galatine was as strong as Gawain's, she wasn't. Can't make it clearer than that. And again it doesn't matter if rando fairies were called servant level (or even higher), every lb has those until they get fodderized as low or mid hp enemies in main quests. FKT is much weaker than FKG so the scaling is there. Also you're seriously gonna use Tristan as an example? The same Tristan who was fighting FKG and not getting stomped? And you're trying to tell me that a rando fairy could beat him?

Tristan state himself that he couldn't defeat the first fairy we met, and she one of the weakest fairy who have lost her reason. (Second image is just here to show which fairy he talk about)

This was not only an amnesiac Tristan, but Tristan himself has a bad affinity with fairies. He is clearly panicking just being around fairies.

FKG explicitly said that while her galatine was as strong as Gawain's, she wasn't. Can't make it clearer than that. And again it doesn't matter if rando fairies were called servant level (or even higher), every lb has those until they get fodderized as low or mid hp enemies in main quests. FKT is much weaker than FKG so the scaling is there. Also you're seriously gonna use Tristan as an example? The same Tristan who was fighting FKG and not getting stomped? And you're trying to tell me that a rando fairy could beat him?
? FKG was always as strong than gawain + her using gawain name weaken her. Not like she have litteral better feat than him.
Tristan got stomped by FKG and could only use his NP with all of his lifeforce to do a thing. + In lb6 only mash powered, castoria and two high tier fight them...

? FKG was always as strong than gawain + her using gawain name weaken her. Not like she have litteral better feat than him.
Tristan got stomped by FKG and could only use his NP with all of his lifeforce to do a thing. + In lb6 only mash powered, castoria and two high tier fight them...
"Fairy Knight Gawain: Galatine...a Noble Phantasm, you say?

Fairy Knight Gawain: I'm confident it can match the original carried by Sir Gawain.

Fairy Knight Gawain: But I can't say the same about myself. I can't stand aside the genuine Knights of the Round Table of pan-human history."

No idea how much more obvious she can make it. And using Gawain name doesn't weaken her because she's stronger. It does because numeral of the saint " is nothing but a hindrance to a creature of the night like myself!". Also she would still roflstomp FKT even with that nerf

Tristan didn't get stomped.

"Fairy Knight Gawain: Galatine...a Noble Phantasm, you say?

Fairy Knight Gawain: I'm confident it can match the original carried by Sir Gawain.

Fairy Knight Gawain: But I can't say the same about myself. I can't stand aside the genuine Knights of the Round Table of pan-human history."

No idea how much more obvious she can make it. And using Gawain name doesn't weaken her because she's stronger. It does because numeral of the saint " is nothing but a hindrance to a creature of the night like myself!". Also she would still roflstomp FKT even with that nerf

Tristan didn't get stomped.
The feat themself tell otherwise + barghest is a simp of gawain i wouldn't take much of her opinion of him. And tristan get stomped, he litteraly did little damage even with his NP, go retake a look at the scene + he litteraly know that he would die with her, he just fight her to let mash/castoria/mc go away bcz them combined wouldn't beat her . Now except if you tell me that gawain can take tristan NP easily then barghest have way better feat. feat>word like how you don't accept that tristan tell that random fairy are stronger than him

The feat themself tell otherwise
they don't.
+ barghest is a simp of gawain i wouldn't take much of her opinion of him.
doesn't matter
And tristan get stomped, he litteraly did little damage even with his NP, go retake a look at the scene
source: don't worry bro. They didn't update her sprite but she is explicitly stated to be wounded. Not only that but she even needed to use her np. Stop coping.
+ he litteraly know that he would die with her, he just fight her to let mash/castoria/mc go away bcz them combined wouldn't beat her .
again doesn't matter. Of course he would lose (and even then he thought and did stand a chance), but he didn't lose as badly as FKT would.
Now except if you tell me that gawain can take tristan NP easily then barghest have way better feat. feat>word like how you don't accept that tristan tell that random fairy are stronger than him
he can. Failnaught is an A ranked np. Gawain no-selled higher-ranked NPs with little to no damage.

So I spent all my tickets and got nothing then used 1 single roll with sq got nothing.

Then I used a ten roll 30sq

And guys I got jalter now. How cool is that.

so I have regular Jeanne and I have jalter now.

i guess having sieg is great now thanks to her dragon witch ability too bad it doesn’t buff her which sucks

So I spent all my tickets and got nothing then used 1 single roll with sq got nothing.

Then I used a ten roll 30sq

And guys I got jalter now. How cool is that.

so I have regular Jeanne and I have jalter now.

i guess having sieg is great now thanks to her dragon witch ability too bad it doesn’t buff her which sucks
Great, even at np1 she good enough to kick anoying ruler class bosses

Great, even at np1 she good enough to kick anoying ruler class bosses

she also good waifu choice.

we have to thank Gilles for creating this wonderful lady even though he is evil.

wait Gilles is a evil sorcerer.

and Jeanne is a ruler class (rulers can be princesses and stuff)

jalter = mileena confirmed?

Yeah, i'm trusting on what Regi said here
says that bageko stomped Tristan

she was wounded to a point where one of her men was worrying about her after a np clash, and couldn't free herself from failnaught (and yes, city holding is failnaught regular use.)

says that Tristan is weaker than an average fairy
he could fight a fairy knight and wound her when she was known for being invincible in her LB

bageko has better feats than gawain
day and even night gawain takes no damage from A+ and little damage from A++ ranked nps consistently. He literally shrugged off multiple airgeltam TNR. Bageko was wounded through a np clash with tristan's A ranked failnaught.

FKT isn't fodder to top servant
Bageko, who is around top servant tier, is explicitly leagues above FKT, and while 2 bells castoria can win against FKT, she would get stomped by her. And I should mention that she is weaker at chaldea, but I don't even need to.

Yeah sure he totally got it.

she was wounded to a point where one of her men was worrying about her after a np clash, and couldn't free herself from failnaught (and yes, city holding is failnaught regular use.)

he could fight a fairy knight and wound her when she was known for being invincible in her LB

day and even night gawain takes no damage from A+ and little damage from A++ ranked nps consistently. He literally shrugged off multiple airgeltam TNR. Bageko was wounded through a np clash with tristan's A ranked failnaught.

Bageko, who is around top servant tier, is explicitly leagues above FKT, and while 2 bells castoria can win against FKT, she would get stomped by her. And I should mention that she is weaker at chaldea, but I don't even need to.

Yeah sure he totally got it.
To each of their own man, don't need to push it like it was so extra for you
Note that i acknowledged Sith being a low tier servant
If Paul seeing your arguments, he might going to laughing at you

Dude this isn't an opinion. I don't "think" fairies are this or that. It's a debate. There's no "to each their own".

oh wait you must have put me on the ignore list on your account thing

that’s why my replies and posts aren’t notifying you.

Let me guess because I’m cringe 😬

i meant Orion as in Artemis

i called it Orion/Artemis because it’s mostly artemis taking Orion’s jobz
ah ok

well i check her profile and she isn't bad. just not as good as new characters

bond ce give party 25% crit damage

50% +damage to male on skill

1st 20% atk and 30 defence

3rd evade and 34% crit damage

np is good but side effect

Deals damage to one enemy.
(Reduces their attack by 20% for 3 turns.
Reduces their NP gauge by 1. Reduces their critical attack chance for 3 turns.) are meh in lostbelt

ah ok

well i check her profile and she isn't bad. just not as good as new characters

bond ce give party 25% crit damage

50% +damage to male on skill

1st 20% atk and 30 defence

3rd evade and 34% crit damage

np is good but side effect

Deals damage to one enemy.
(Reduces their attack by 20% for 3 turns.
Reduces their NP gauge by 1. Reduces their critical attack chance for 3 turns.) are meh in lostbelt
any buffs that would make artemis better?

Back