• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
i want to get MHXX.

but i’m asking if jalter is good because I’m tempted by her
She has highest base attack in game

She has strengthen for np so it's already 800% st buster at np1 also +30 crit stars after

1st skill(50% crit and star absorb for 3 turn) makes her really good crit buster even in current meta

her 2nd skill is meh (something like lower tier charisma)

and cool 3rd skill (invincibility and +50% buster card for 1 turn but -1000hp) this skill minus isn't bad since usually battle ends before she die

so if you need crit buster character with strong np she good

Shouldn't the Lovecraftian Gods in the Nasuverse get a profile already? They are already confirmed to be 1-A beings in FGO. I found some interesting scaling from a guy on quora.
main-qimg-8d2de264268599a705691c87f3df71f6-lq

Basically, the six doors represent all possible dimensions making it High 1-B. Meanwhile, beyond the six doors is the “Ultimate gate.” This makes the ultimate gate, Low 1-A or 1-A idk. And the Outer Gods exist beyond the ultimate gate and are even restricted there yet can still tie every single possible dimension in the verse with their restricted power making them 1-A+.

I also noticed that the type-moon wiki already mentioned them
main-qimg-584366d6fddd9ff0d25d86d3d2d02e4a-pjlq

Which is funny because almost nobody remembers the Outer gods.

Idk if this scaling is correct or not but these outer gods should have profiles even if they have very few abilities. At least we can confirm their "beyond dimensional existence", "madness manipulation", etc.

And Shiki transcending the verse would make her 1A+? High 1A?

Shouldn't the Lovecraftian Gods in the Nasuverse get a profile already? They are already confirmed to be 1-A beings in FGO. I found some interesting scaling from a guy on quora.
main-qimg-8d2de264268599a705691c87f3df71f6-lq

Basically, the six doors represent all possible dimensions making it High 1-B. Meanwhile, beyond the six doors is the “Ultimate gate.” This makes the ultimate gate, Low 1-A or 1-A idk. And the Outer Gods exist beyond the ultimate gate and are even restricted there yet can still tie every single possible dimension in the verse with their restricted power making them 1-A+.

I also noticed that the type-moon wiki already mentioned them
main-qimg-584366d6fddd9ff0d25d86d3d2d02e4a-pjlq

Which is funny because almost nobody remembers the Outer gods.

Idk if this scaling is correct or not but these outer gods should have profiles even if they have very few abilities. At least we can confirm their "beyond dimensional existence", "madness manipulation", etc.

And Shiki transcending the verse would make her 1A+? High 1A?
No

It would be best to make a vs battle thread for this but I’m curious guys

if baobhan sith fought Yu miaoyi who would win.

the connections are they’re both vampire like beings who use blood attacks and curse damage.

also both of them are quite mean and rude.

Also am surprised they don’t have dialogue with each other due to some of the similarities they have.

am going to go with yu since she can conceal herself, higher level of regeneration, soul attacks, island level+ attack, and she has 2200 years of experience compared to Sith not to mention unlike sith, she’s not insane or anything (psychological health is another important factor in a battle)

It would be best to make a vs battle thread for this but I’m curious guys

if baobhan sith fought Yu miaoyi who would win.

the connections are they’re both vampire like beings who use blood attacks and curse damage.

also both of them are quite mean and rude.

Also am surprised they don’t have dialogue with each other due to some of the similarities they have.

am going to go with yu since she can conceal herself, higher level of regeneration, soul attacks, island level+ attack, and she has 2200 years of experience compared to Sith not to mention unlike sith, she’s not insane or anything (psychological health is another important factor in a battle)
Yu would be in nasu god tiers so......

Your reasons why she stomps other than that

just describe how the fight would go aka tell me a story of how their encounter would be/start then describe the fight/how would it go, and how it would end.

but ubdon assuming they don’t immediately start killing each other would they get along with each other?

I actually planned to make Hinako vs Sith once both of their profiles get updated

let me know when it’s done thank you.

btw sith has some serious issues but I don’t blame her, it’s only because the fairies treated her like garbage. Maybe if she was raised differently she might not have been the monster she is now. I feel bad for her a bit but at the same time it doesn’t justify her doing evil acts with that asshole beryl.

also how hard is heian-kyo? (I’m a NA player and it’s coming out in November this year)

curses are cool and all, but there's no way in hell you're telling me an E ranked curse would work on a servant with A+ ranked mana. Even if it did Gucchan would just not die.
Fair, tho how about Saber Astolfo vs Sith?
Don't tell me that Sith would get stomped by 99% of the servants rosters

Sith is stronger than a lot of servant by the simple virtue of being a fairy tho. A weak fairy is stated as being stronger than the normal servant and fairy knight are stronger than most fairy. And rank NP doesn't mean much. The NP of KP is E yet she would still destroy many with it.

She still lose to hanako tho

Last edited:
Sith is stronger than a lot of servant by the simple virtue of being a fairy tho. A weak fairy is stated as being stronger than the normal servant and fairy knight are stronger than most fairy. And rank NP mean not much
FKG was explicitly weaker than Gawain by a fair margin, and even then she's leagues above Baobhan Sith. Literally every LB has these "servant-level army", spoiler alert, they always end up being weaker than servants. And yes, Gawain is a high-tier top servant, but the gap between FKT and FKG is still more than enough for FKT to be fodder to any top servant, as most servants are anyway.

Fair, tho how about Saber Astolfo vs Sith?
Don't tell me that Sith would get stomped by 99% of the servants rosters
Dunno about saber, but rider astolfo could be a good match sure. His luck would allow him to no-sell the curse but she could win with regular failnaught. Just don't pit her against top servants.

FKG was explicitly weaker than Gawain by a fair margin, and even then she's leagues above Baobhan Sith. Literally every LB has these "servant-level army", spoiler alert, they always end up being weaker than servants. And yes, Gawain is a high-tier top servant, but the gap between FKT and FKG is still more than enough for FKT to be fodder to any top servant, as most servants are anyway.

Dunno about saber, but rider astolfo could be a good match sure. His luck would allow him to no-sell the curse but she could win with regular failnaught. Just don't pit her against top servants.
I didn't talk about FKG, we had a comparaison direct between a normal fairy and servant in lb6 and it stated that normal fairy are stronger than many servant, and fk gawain litteraly destroyed tristan tho.... Gawain and lancelot she fought later were buffed so don't count as servant.

Tristan state himself that he couldn't defeat the first fairy we met, and she one of the weakest fairy who have lost her reason. (Second image is just here to show which fairy he talk about)

Back