• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I doubt that, considering the cast hyped him a lot iirc

And with the release of Morgan way earlier and Melusine was caught a lot of attention, unless they bring another surprise, then Oberon is the anniversary servant

Knock/Mab would be a 4* servant based from her dialouge, Vortigern still relative unknown so unless he bring a surprise he will fall "flat", Spriggan and Aurora had a chance to be playable but given the reputation they got in TM fanbase, nobody would ever wanted them

I mean, in Yuga Kreshta Karna was pretty much shine there, he even went super saiyan there, so called him not OP are massive understimate, it just the writer wanted to nerf him for balancing
He definitely shined with Super Saiyan God and his armor holding back God of Destruction Arjuna's hakai. But that was when he explicitly called upon it, otherwise it's like Type OU said, his armor might as well not be there.
So anyway what’s your guys wanted from Fgo 6 anniversary? Like who’s servant that you wanted to see or what’s old servants that you wanted to be upgraded?
I really want Saber Sasaki or Archer Heracles.

I'd like Zeus to somehow become a servant. Having the gap in the summonable Lostbelt Kings is kinda niggling away at me.
Unfortunately that would'nt be possible, at best we might get a servants that had a connection with him like Agamemnon or Ganymede, perhaps pseudo-servant but i dunno lel

Speaking of Servants I want buffed, Jeanne comes to mind since most of her skills aren't super go. Maybe upgrade Revelations to give 5-15 stars plus 5-10% NP gauge per turn

Lancelot will be sent down Seele's stairs for infidelity
unknown.png
unknown.png

They would never change it to invicibility tho, even if it's better, it's still another status effect

Well, Dioscuri had some of feats in Olympus, dunno in Atlantis, and most of their skills was explained well in their bio

As for their interlude, is there any feats worthy there? Despite knowing their interlude i didn't digging that much lel

Btw what’s your guys luckiest moment in FGO?
Me was when i pulling Ozy,Mushashi, and Emiya in the same roll and 4 days later pulling 2 QSH and 1 consort Yu Also in the same roll
np2 Caster artoria with 10 tix(she is np3 now and it took 2 solo on her lb6 banner)
summoned S.Ishtar on 7th jan and Muramasa on 8th jan with a solo. Douman with a single, Jalter with 3 tix.

on NA it probably Cu alter and Jeanne Archer, or all other servant I spend a lot for a single copy

np2 Caster artoria with 10 tix(she is np3 now and it took 2 soloon her lb6 banner)
summoned S.Ishtar on 7th jan and Muramasa on 8th jan with a solo. Douman with solo roll, Jalter with 3 tix.

on NA it probably Cu alter and Jeanne Archer, or all other servant in spend a lot for a single copy
That’s quite of luck lol, now gimme those luck

I have many Problem with AA profile, since i don't know how to properly make a thread in new website, I'm mentioning it here

• Possible Biological Manipulation: possible world should be removed since he absorber Shiva and gain all his authority/power
  • Possible Time Travel : If Ashwatthama while having small fraction of Shiva power can do it, God Arjuna should do it as well without any issue, so possible word should be removed.
  • Likely Resistance to Void Manipulation (Can exist in a nothingness without any trouble) : we have an explanation, still we are using "Likely", Karna, Ash despite being an Servant can do it. Also AA exist outside of Universe whenever he destroy it (section 6), so he should have proper Resistance to void manipulation.
  • " before absorbing the rest of the pantheon consisting of 330 million gods" : there is no 330 million gods in Hindu Pantheon, and Game never mention does numbers either. so '''330 million gods''' part should be removed.
  • Stamina: Infinite (Should have superior stamina to Kama and stated that his divine power can be considered infinite) :Reasoning should be changed, because he is stated to have infinite magic energy( during when We defeated Ashwatthama and when Ash was about to use his Mahakala Shakti NP)
  • one more thing is God Arjuna Mahapralaya is not his strongest attack, when Douman and God Arjuna realize the existence of Sky God Rock, douman comment that even if it survive the world reconstruction, You(God juna) can destroy it if you focus your all power in destroy it.(idk if it affect his AP)

I have many Problem with AA profile, since i don't know how to properly make a thread in new website, I'm mentioning it here

• Possible Biological Manipulation: possible world should be removed since he absorber Shiva and gain all his authority/power
  • Possible Time Travel : If Ashwatthama while having small fraction of Shiva power can do it, God Arjuna should do it as well without any issue, so possible word should be removed.
  • Likely Resistance to Void Manipulation (Can exist in a nothingness without any trouble) : we have an explanation, still we are using "Likely", Karna, Ash despite being an Servant can do it. Also AA exist outside of Universe whenever he destroy it (section 6), so he should have proper Resistance to void manipulation.
  • " before absorbing the rest of the pantheon consisting of 330 million gods" : there is no 330 million gods in Hindu Pantheon, and Game never mention does numbers either. so '''330 million gods''' part should be removed.
  • Stamina: Infinite (Should have superior stamina to Kama and stated that his divine power can be considered infinite) :Reasoning should be changed, because he is stated to have infinite magic energy( during when We defeated Ashwatthama and when Ash was about to use his Mahakala Shakti NP)
  • one more thing is God Arjuna Mahapralaya is not his strongest attack, when Douman and God Arjuna realize the existence of Sky God Rock, douman comment that even if it survive the world reconstruction, You(God juna) can destroy it if you focus your all power in destroy it.(idk if it affect his AP)
Unfortunately i haven’t have the time yet to play LB4 so can’t comment on this

To know should we make the CRT for true heroic spirit (the residents of throne of heroes) ?

We have already multiple time mention of them being higher existence or existing in a higher plane of existance. (+ We know that extella Artutia/Gilgamesh who are low 1-C are still part of the throne of heroes) etc

Back