• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Same thing happened to me in December when I needed to get a new phone. I guess FGO wasn’t compatible with it so I tried reinstalling it without realizing I need a code to get my save data back

I was sad because it was the first time in a lot of time that I basically didn't was getting anything golden, it was like 4 CE SR in around 100 SQ, but finally the glorious rainbow come, already maxed Morgan (well, not completely because of the new material so the skills are at 8), after wake up when the sun is above I'm gonna try a bit more for "Gawain".

two more thing regarding Arjuna alter

1)Stamina: Infinite (Should have superior stamina to Kama and stated that his divine power can be considered infinite)

it was stated in lb4 that he have infinite energy, by douman(forgot the section) and by Ashwatthama when he was about to use time travel

2)Likely Resistance to Void Manipulation (Can exist in a nothingness without any trouble)

he was shown to exist in void without any trouble, ash and karna was able to do it as well

It sounds like Arjuna Alter is getting a CRT at the end of the month or some time like that so you can just bring these up there.

No like Arjuna Alter is getting a pretty big CRT towards the end of the month so it can be discussed there.

No point in making like 5 changes when the profile is about to be revamped.

b91bf8e7a82b6a2a129556f5cc347f2f.jpg

Servant Tier List - Lostbelt 4 edition

was this change approved?

AAS was directly mentioned as one of the NPs that would be changed in the “Low 1-C, possibly 1-C” CRT to be changed just like Ea was.

Although I dont know about the normally part, just that AAS is Tier 1.

EDIT Just looked into it a bit and yeah that specific change was not an approved change.

Last edited:
No like Arjuna Alter is getting a pretty big CRT towards the end of the month so it can be discussed there.
I went through his profile, and it really has some scaling inconsistences.

I wonder, does anyone a source for Arjuna being the strongest enemy that Chaldea faced up to LB4?

I guess that will have to go anyways since LB5.5 had Sion saying that Beast I and Beast VII were the strongest recorded entities by Chaldea's records, plus Zeus being stronger than Arjuna by Holmes and Rasputin saying that Beast had the strongest Saint Graphs in Earth besides the Ultimate One of Oort.

Also, it wasn't like anything that Chaldea had seen before. It was just Holmes who hadn't witnessed anything like that before, but he wasn't present during the Timple of Time.

Meunière Crap, crap, crap! Arjuna's gathering an unbelievable amount of energy around him!
Holmes Indeed. The sheer energy for this Noble Phantasmif it can even be called thatis like nothing I have ever seen.
Holmes In fact, several of our sensors have been overloaded while trying to measure it...!

Like I said Altjuna (And LB4) is getting a CRT once LB6 is over, Crimson is doing it.

Zeus definitely isnt stronger than Altjuna, also iirc Holmes was specifically talking about the fact that Altjunas power required like worship or something while Zeus’ didnt iirc.

But what ever his tiering justification will be revamped in the CRT iirc.

I went through his profile, and it really has some scaling inconsistences.

I wonder, does anyone a source for Arjuna being the strongest enemy that Chaldea faced up to LB4?

I guess that will have to go anyways since LB5.5 had Sion saying that Beast I and Beast VII were the strongest recorded entities by Chaldea's records, plus Zeus being stronger than Arjuna by Holmes and Rasputin saying that Beast had the strongest Saint Graphs in Earth besides the Ultimate One of Oort.

Also, it wasn't like anything that Chaldea had seen before. It was just Holmes who hadn't witnessed anything like that before, but he wasn't present during the Timple of Time.
In lb 5.5 they never talk tell that beast I and VII were the strongest record entity.

She just compare goetia and the beast VII by saying that goetia power is in the class of tier 2 planet and that alien god is in the class of tier 3 planet.

And Do you have the statement about Rasputin pls?

LB5 has a conversation where it appears to state that Zeus is more powerful than Arjuna, because Arjuna's power is variable according to the faith of his followers. Found a couple of fan translation.

Source
Holmes: That’s right. The Almighty God largely diverges from Pan-Human History but the foundation still remains the same. He is the greatest being within the pantheon of Greek Mythology. The pinnacle of the Twelve Olympian Gods and the victor of the two great wars. He’s a divine spirit, no---- Back then, he was a god that actually existed in this world. He had a deep connection with nature and concept and organized the world itself. A King of Gods within a pantheon is thus probably the closest existence to the ruler of the Planet, in its original sense.

Mashu: In other words, that’s…. Does his existence rival that of Scathach = Skadi-san from the Scandinavian Lostbelt and Arjuna-san from the Indian Lostbelt...?

Holmes: Unfortunately, no.

Da Vinci says that through the battle data from Artemis and Poseidon, in Arjuna’s case, his faith and divinity can be chipped away but Artemis and Poseidon have an existence that’s higher than Arjuna’s because no matter what shape or form that take, their divinity and existence remains the same due to their existence being different at root which is possessing the Function of God and Theos Klironomia that they have is proof of that and Zeus is above them because he’s is the ruler of them all. After hearing what Da Vinci said, Meuniere and Gordolf get very scared.

Gordolf: Are you saying Zeus is the strongest enemy that we’ve ever faced!?

Meuniere: That shouldn’t be true! Do you not remember Arjuna at all!? That monster combined・absorbed all Indian deities! There’s no way that there’s a being that’s in a different league than him on this planet…

Holmes explains that Zeus is a god that actually existed on this planet as the ruler of this planet and that he is without a doubt someone extraordinary. He goes on to quote the great poet Aeschylus that Zeus is the “Omniscient, Omnipotent, God of Justice.”

Guda: The Almighty...Great God….

Fou: Fouu, fou..

Mashu: The Almighty God….that is capable of everything…

Gordolf: ...Huh! Almighty, my ass! Zeus was an extraordinary cunning, perverted Almighty God! He was a God that turned animals and humans into constellations! What else. Ummm… That’s right, he possesses immense thunder that can...incinerate the universe….

Gordolf becomes frightened along with Fou. Meuniere then asks Nemo for his opinion on the Olympian Gods due to the fact that he’s the half son of Poseidon. Nemo doesn’t really have an opinion because Poseidon is a machine in this Lostbelt where it’s a world where it has a different history from ours. He continues on to say that he wouldn’t be surprised if Zeus was the same as Poseidon in where he possesses a body of a giant machine or in other words being a machine god.

Nemo: What if his original appearance is a machine…? In the case of this Lostbelt…. ...

Meuniere: Captain!?

Nemo gets back on track and talks about how Zeus is the supreme being of Olympus capable of being the leader of the twelve Gods with the supreme authority he has. Nemo goes on to say that though he doesn’t fully understand the specifics of this Lostbelt, he knows that Zeus was the strongest and supreme being in the world of ancient times. Nemo says that he is someone that we cannot face directly and Da Vinci approves that statement and goes on to say that it’s not like India or Scandinavia where we depleted the divinites of Arjuna and Skadi and that now that we’re in front of the real deal, we’re done for because we’re not powerful enough. The ship then proceeds to shake.

In LB5, Beryl tells Rasputin that the King of his Lostbelt is the strongest being on the planet, seemingly refeering to Morgan. Assuming he isn't bluffing, it would probably only scale to Rhongomyniad/Excalibur, especially since Muramasa was sent to assassinate Morgan. Though a plot twist where Morgan isn't the real English Lostbelt King is plausible.

On the note of Morgan,
Apocrypha design of Morgan, and what her Caster version (which might never show up in FGO) would probably look like:
Morgan.png

Morgan's design from some 2006 manga:
Morganmanga.jpg

I saw it, so you have to see it too.

I'll be making a CRT to upgrade Wall level Servants to be physically comparable to their Tier 6 contemporaries, which is a relatively large change. Is now a good time?

LB5 has a conversation where it appears to state that Zeus is more powerful than Arjuna, because Arjuna's power is variable according to the faith of his followers. Found a couple of fan translation.

Source

In LB5, Beryl tells Rasputin that the King of his Lostbelt is the strongest being on the planet, seemingly refeering to Morgan. Assuming he isn't bluffing, it would probably only scale to Rhongomyniad/Excalibur, especially since Muramasa was sent to assassinate Morgan. Though a plot twist where Morgan isn't the real English Lostbelt King is plausible.

On the note of Morgan,
Apocrypha design of Morgan, and what her Caster version (which might never show up in FGO) would probably look like:
Morgan.png

Morgan's design from some 2006 manga:
Morganmanga.jpg

I saw it, so you have to see it too.

I'll be making a CRT to upgrade Wall level Servants to be physically comparable to their Tier 6 contemporaries, which is a relatively large change. Is now a good time?

For the lb5 case, it's just gordolf that assume that and holmes explain that it's just that zeus is a true god and so don't have the weakness of arjuna alter to nee faith

Only explanation we could get from that it's that Arjuna alter whithout faith could be weaker than zeus

Source

I dont know if that really states that Zeus is specifically stronger just that he has to be dealt with differently than Arjuna Alter.

Plus Zeus kinda gets dabbed on anyway so

Zeus definitely isnt stronger than Altjuna
There is no indication that Arjuna is stronger. Zeus is a similar composite divinity with complete control over his texture and anti-galaxy/solar system attacks that can threaten the entire star. So in capabilities they are the same, but Zeus is explictly a higher rank of existence due to Divinity with a body > Hollowed Divine Spirit.

Only explanation we could get from that it's that Arjuna alter whithout faith could be weaker than zeus
That's not the only explanation. It's the only explanation if you can't part from the notion of Arjuna Alter being the strongest, even when LB5 explictly goes against that notion.

It had been long established, since Babylonia, that Divinities were stronger than Divine Spirits. LB2 repeated that and Lostbelt 5 was the first instance where we saw a full pantheon (even if mostly enslaved and cannibalized under their chief god) of such beings fighting us.

Plus just from a narrative perpective, Arjuna Alter is not even the final boss of the first half of part 2, it's natural for him to be powercreeped.

lb 5.5 they never talk tell that beast I and VII were the strongest record entity.

She just compare goetia and the beast VII by saying that goetia power is in the class of tier 2 planet and that alien god is in the class of tier 3 planet.
They say that Beast VII had the second strongest entity by energy output, second only to Goetia.

Here is from the raw:
ダ・ヴィンチ傷を負っていると仮定しても、
今の我々では『異星の神』には太刀打ちできない。
ダ・ヴィンチオリュンポスで観測した『異星の神』の
存在規模、霊基出力は三等惑星級
ダ・ヴィンチビーストⅠ、ゲーティアの二等惑星級に次ぐ
魔力放出量だった。
ダ・ヴィンチストーム・ボーダーが万全に仕上がったとしても、
カルデアにアレを撃破できる戦力はない。

You also have it translated here:

8:33

And Do you have the statement about Rasputin pls?
From Olympus epilogue:

神父いや。私もすぐに発つ。
神父『異星の神』は今の器より、より強固な器をお望みだ。
その調達に向かうのだよ。
千子村正? 今でも充分に強いじゃねえか。
地球上ではあれより強い霊基は作れないんだろう?
千子村正なら、これ以上の器なんざどこにも無えぞ?
神父それが、あるのだよ。
神父太古の昔、この惑星に飛来した外来の種は
アトランティスの機神だけではない。
神父広大な地下冥界シ バ ル バ ーをその胎はらに抱いた、
巨獣たちが闊歩かっぽする黄金の樹海。
神父アラヤが安定した世界では眠りにつき、
ガイアが出現する世界では蠢動しゅんどうするもの。
神父
オールトの雲より飛来した、
極限の単独種ア ル テ ミ ッ ト ・ ワ ンがね。

During Hell Realm Mandala Douman also says that Beasts have the strongest Saint Graph:

"This be mine highest form. That what has advanced beyond man, beast, and God ..."
"That is to say, the newest and last of that what is as Class Beast —"
"The summit of the Evils of Man!"

There is no indication that Arjuna is stronger. Zeus is a similar composite divinity with complete control over his texture and anti-galaxy/solar system attacks that can threaten the entire star. So in capabilities they are the same, but Zeus is explictly a higher rank of existence due to Divinity with a body > Hollowed Divine Spirit.

That's not the only explanation. It's the only explanation if you can't part from the notion of Arjuna Alter being the strongest, even when LB5 explictly goes against that notion.

It had been long established, since Babylonia, that Divinities were stronger than Divine Spirits. LB2 repeated that and Lostbelt 5 was the first instance where we saw a full pantheon (even if mostly enslaved and cannibalized under their chief god) of such beings fighting us.

Plus just from a narrative perpective, Arjuna Alter is not even the final boss of the first half of part 2, it's natural for him to be powercreeped.

They say that Beast VII had the second strongest entity by energy output, second only to Goetia.

Here is from the raw:

You also have it translated here:

8:33

From Olympus epilogue:

神父いや。私もすぐに発つ。
神父『異星の神』は今の器より、より強固な器をお望みだ。
その調達に向かうのだよ。
千子村正? 今でも充分に強いじゃねえか。
地球上ではあれより強い霊基は作れないんだろう?
千子村正なら、これ以上の器なんざどこにも無えぞ?
神父それが、あるのだよ。
神父太古の昔、この惑星に飛来した外来の種は
アトランティスの機神だけではない。
神父広大な地下冥界シ バ ル バ ーをその胎はらに抱いた、
巨獣たちが闊歩かっぽする黄金の樹海。
神父アラヤが安定した世界では眠りにつき、
ガイアが出現する世界では蠢動しゅんどうするもの。
神父
オールトの雲より飛来した、
極限の単独種ア ル テ ミ ッ ト ・ ワ ンがね。

During Hell Realm Mandala Douman also says that Beasts have the strongest Saint Graph:

Except zeus is a composite of 12 god and arjuna alter is the composite his entire pantheon (with god like shiva that can theathen the universe)

We already know that divinity can't mean too much as lb5.5 we already have ibuki being compared to zeus when she only a burei.

They don't say that beast VII has the second strongest output they litteraly talk about planet scale energy to compare the two beast.

Serisouly they have litteraly 0 mention of strongest in the text. Even more when we already know that a bloomed tree equal ASS in energy and that arjuna alter could do it easily after absorbed the tree compared to Goetia who need an enormous amount of time to be able to do it.

Arjuna also tried to increase his own strength, accessing the pocket dimension of the Fantasy Tree Spiral, revealing the galaxy inside. Arjuna states that the boost he gained from absorbing its tremendous amount of Magical Energy made him just as powerful as when he first absorbed the gods, if not more. Sherlock Holmes states that with that much sheer energy, Arjuna would be able to easily incinerate the Earth’s surface, as Goetia did.

Lb5 don't go against this notion.

Divinities are not always stronger than divine spirit we have already see this many time to. And if we go by that most of god in lb4 that arjuna have absorbed were full god too. As the time arjuna alter have do this was way before the degradation of god.

Except that fate doesn't go only for power creep thing lol. And even in combat lb5 is not here to show us the final boss of part 1 but to introduce alien god.

And rasputin doesn't tell that beast have the strongest saint grail except Ort he litteraly tell that alien god want a strongest vessel and that the best for it is ORT. Not like just before we hear that alien god fear one of the being in lb6. And that he got punched out of lb5.2 easily by krisch.

The last thing is like already destroy by kama fearing the shit out of arjuna alter.

Having god that was at least equal to tiamat ( like her husband before his death and marduk that was equal to her).

Douman should not even be used as proof when he doesn't even know the qualifications to become a beast lol.

Last edited:
Except zeus is a composite of 12 god and arjuna alter is the composite his entire pantheon (with god like shiva that can theathen the universe)
12 Machine Gods + the Titan pieces was already an entire pantheon. It doesn't matter if there is a million, if the quality is lower.

We already know that divinity can't mean too much as lb5.5 we already have ibuki being compared to zeus when she only a burei.
A Bunrei can be equal in power to the main thing. That's the entirety of the deal with Tamamo, who can grow to be equal to the GWF.

They don't say that beast VII has the second strongest output they litteraly talk about planet scale energy to compare the two beast.
They do, though?

オリュンポスで観測した『異星の神』の 存在規模、霊基出力は三等惑星級
ビーストⅠ、ゲーティアの二等惑星級に次ぐ 魔力放出量だった。
The scale of the [Alien God]’s existence observed in Olympus, the output of its spirit origin is equivalent to that of a third-class planetary one -----

It is second only to Beast I, Goetia, which had a release of magic power equivalent to a second-class planetary spirit origin.

Serisouly they have litteraly 0 mention of strongest in the text. Even more when we already know that a bloomed tree equal ASS in energy and that arjuna alter could do it easily after absorbed the tree compared to Goetia who need an enormous amount of time to be able to do it.

Arjuna also tried to increase his own strength, accessing the pocket dimension of the Fantasy Tree Spiral, revealing the galaxy inside. Arjuna states that the boost he gained from absorbing its tremendous amount of Magical Energy made him just as powerful as when he first absorbed the gods, if not more. Sherlock Holmes states that with that much sheer energy, Arjuna would be able to easily incinerate the Earth’s surface, as Goetia did.

From LB 5.2 we already know that Lostbelt trees work in a similar way than Goetia's incineration, except they get energy from recreating history instead than from burning it. But that's irrelevant for Arjuna Alter since that power-level depends on being connected to the tree, not a thing on his own. He even says after the line you posted that by getting in full sync with the tree, he is more powerful than he was just with all the divinities of India:

God Arjuna

I feel just as powerful now as I did when I first absorbed the gods. No, even more so...!

And incinerating the entire surface is a thing that Goetia does not one time, but he does it one second at a time for 3000 years.

Our plan was to re-create this planet from its beginning.

In order to do so, considerable resources are required. We need a truly massive amount of fuel.

For example, the massive amount of energy generated by incinerating all life on this planet.

But... a one-time harvest will not be enough. We will need to draw from the past, the present, and the future of the whole world.

One second. One minute. One hour. One day. One month. One year. Energy generated in each of these time spans will be harvested going backwards in time.

That should work... Three thousand years' worth of the planet's most potent energy.

Once it is collected, bound, and controlled, our task can be accomplished.

Plus Goetia incenerates not only the surface one at one timeline, he branches even into other timelines by burning down the tree into its roots:

The era when Fujino lived was instantly turned to ashes by the Human Order Incineration.

Surtr was also going to incinerate the surface with the power up from the Tree of Time and Kirsch also thought that he could be used against Zeus (probably thanks to the Anti-God properties):

Sigurd:
Indeed. Once I take back my body...I will resume Ragnarök, and this Lostbelt will be the first to burn.
From there, I will lay waste to the rest of the planet.
Ophelia:
...!

:
Instead of screaming out in despair...
...I quickly used a Command Spell to forbid him from killing or harming himself.
Surtr is the King of Giants, the destructor of the end-time. I can't let him escape Sigurd's body.
If he does, everything will burn. It will be the Incineration of Humanity all over again.

Finally, from 5.5 that a fully matured tree still results in a being inferior to Goetia, even if the readings were comparable at first. The Atlas Tree had the highest output and it ended up with a being that ranks seconds to Goetia.

Divinities are not always stronger than divine spirit we have already see this many time to. And if we go by that most of god in lb4 that arjuna have absorbed were full god too. As the time arjuna alter have do this was way before the degradation of god.
Arjuna is full of Divine Spirits, not Divinities. In LB4 we meet all Divine Spirits.

From what you have said, the young lady appears to be a Pseudo-Servant with the Divine Spirit Ganesha as her core.
Peperoncino
It couldn't be more basic. Think about it. What makes a god a god? Here, let me put it another way.
Which kind of god do you think is stronger? One nobody's ever heard of, or one everyone believes in and prays to?

Holmes
Now I see. Basic, indeed.
A fact so elementary that I failed to consider it.

Meunière
I can't tell if you're serious,

Peperoncino
There's something similar for Servants too.
I think it's called a fame bonus?

Da Vinci
Ohhh, yeah. Now that you've pointed it out,
it really is a simple problem.
The reason Arjuna is a god here isn't just because he collected every Divinity in this land for himself.
It's also because the people here worship him as a god.

Da Vinci
Buuut...what would happen if they
didn't consider him a god anymore?

Goredolf
...His divine strength would be reduced.

Holmes
Precisely, Director.

Holmes put the Mahabharata in the 5000 BCE, which is after Sefar's attack in 12000 BCE and thus during the degradation. The only ones who seemed to transition later were the Nordic Pantheon who became Divine Spirits during Ragnarok in 1000 BCE.

The entire talk that was posted above and your plan to defeat him is about that: Divine Spirits are dependent on faith (or else they will degrade and lose power), while Divinities have their powers engraved in their bodies and thus aren't subjected to that problem. We always hear that Divine Spirits are 'hollow', and we also see Tiamat overpowering the domain advantage of Ereskhigal who could win against any other god in her Underworld by regressing to her true Divinity form.

Da Vinci
The present theory is that they exist as hollow Divine Spirits on a higher plane, watching over the world.

Da Vinci
The true gods have vanished from this world, leaving behind only shadows.

Da Vinci

In a thousand years, those shadows will be gone, replaced in the minds of humans only by legends.

Dr. Roman
That's not all... What is this reading!? Beast II's Spirit Origin is... It's growing!

Dr. Roman

Reversion to the Age of Gods has reached the Jurassic Age! It's no longer just a Servant possessing Divinity, this is an actual deity!

In Lostbelt 2 they remark multiple times that Divine Spirits were inferior to Gods:

Napoleon:
Yup. The real deal's right here in Scandinavia.
Didn't you hear the kids going on about “Goddess” this and “Goddess” that? Well, there you are.
She didn't die in Ragnarök or turn into a Divine Spirit. She's remained, intact, to this day.
Napoleon:
...Aha. So you two knew Scáthach from Proper Human History, huh?
Unfortunately, this version of her is absolutely not the person you know.
She's not a Divine Spirit⸺not a god that has lost its body and dissolved back into nature. She's an actual, living goddess!
D:Woman's Voice:
A god...
...is eternal. A god is absolute.
In ancient times, humans saw gods in everything...but in my world, my Lostbelt, there is only one.
If a god is everywhere, in all things, then so am I. If a god is incredible power, then so am I.
I am told the gods are gone in Proper Human History. I am told they are reduced to Divine Spirits, and that humans never see them.
It must be painful, living in such a world.
To think that humans have no choice but to bury the objects of their worship deep in their hearts, that they must rely on idols instead of true deities.
But in this world, I exist...
Scáthach-Skadi:
My, my. What a strange thing to say.
A Divine Spirit, you said?
No such hollow things are to be found in my Scandinavia.
Here, I am the sole god.

Surtr has been degraded by having his actual body, the planet Muspelheim, sealed away and turned into a Divine Spirit:

Scáthach-Skadi:
With his true body sealed within the false sun, Surtr became as ineffectual as a Divine Spirit...
Though he continued to exist in this world...he no longer had any power over it.

The only Divine Spirits who had been explicitly put above this scale on their own are Ibaki Douji, who was both a Burnei of another greater being, and Amaterasu, who is a god who seems to have a different kind of divinity that the other gods and was said to be comparable to Goetia's incineration of Human History by Tamamo.

And rasputin doesn't tell that beast have the strongest saint grail except Ort he litteraly tell that alien god want a strongest vessel and that the best for it is ORT. Not like just before we hear that alien god fear one of the being in lb6. And that he got punched out of lb5.2 easily by krisch.

Muramasa asks what vessel could be stronger than a Beast class, implying that all the others are bellow, and Rasputin answers that there is only one on Earth: Oort's Ultimate One. You cannot spin that around much, it's pretty clear what it means.

It also ties with the actual plan of the Alien God: the only Lostbelt that was expected to succeed and it eventually does is the Atlantic one. The others were just afterthoughts that Kirsch managed to convince the Alien God to make for his teammates. They had elements that may be threatening to the Alien God, but the original plan for the vessel of the Alien God was to make a Beast in the Atlantic Lostbelt. And after it was proven that it wasn't invincible, Rasputin has gone to search an even superior vessel.

Douman should not even be used as proof when he doesn't even know the qualifications to become a beast lol.
He seems qualified enough to know about the power-levels. And it's consistent with what learn from the Rasputin and Muramasa conversation. I don't see why it needs to be ignored, besides that it would contradict your Arjunawank.

But even without that, Seimei also confirms that even if you absorb all the gods that you want, you won't approach to the Saint Graph of the Beast Class:

Seimei:
"Were you so idiotic as not to comprehend it when it's pointed out to you? Or, as expected, perhaps this comes of the distortion of the Saint Graph called as Alter-Ego?"
"Ashiya Douman. Or rather, Alter-Ego Limbo."
"Irrelevant the Gods you consume, you shall not arrive as of the Saint Graph of the Beast at the summit of the Evils of Man."
"Do you not yet comprehend? To put it in other words —"
"A rakshasa (羅刹, rasetsu) absent of a Love of Man hasn't qualification to become as a Beast."

Guda:
"An Evil of Man."
"That isn't as an Evil that shall annihilate humanity."
"Rather, that would be as an existence that humanity must surmount — !"

Kintoki:
"I don't really get it, but in short —"
"This guy failed. Ain't that right?"

Danzou:
"Indeed. Irrelevant the mana accumulated as of this vessel of God, the circumstance whereby Limbo might in truth come to henjou (変生, per before, a metamorphosis rendered by transmigration) — is impossible!"
"It is as Seimei-dono states!"
"One absent a Love of Man! Hasn't the qualification to become as an Evil of Man!"

A panic crosses Douman's face.

Douman:
"Truly! Correct!"
"One absent a Love of Man is unqualified to become as an Evil of Man! Correct, correct, nnn, hahahaha, what am I even doing!?"
"In that case, I understand! I comprehend what it is that this humble monk must do!"
"If it come to this! If it come to this, then!"
"I shan't bother with the Class of Beast!"
"The thought that I could arrive as of the mightiest, most fearsome Class was absurd!"

Last edited:
12 Machine Gods + the Titan pieces was already an entire pantheon. It doesn't matter if there is a million, if the quality is lower.
Except the quality of india pantheon is higher than Olympus bruh. Shiva alone have a feat that only composite Zeus is mentionned have
A Bunrei can be equal in power to the main thing. That's the entirety of the deal with Tamamo, who can grow to be equal to the GWF.

Ibuki was a bunrei with only the saint graph of a servant when she was already tell to be comparable to Zeus. And no tamamo nine tail is still weaker than Amaterasu she tell it herself when she she tell she could become stronger enough to fight with Sefar if she become the Su' but she will not be her anymore, and tell by Amaterasu too as "Tamamo is just a little part of her"
They do, though?

They do not that just tell that this is second to goetia on the planetary energy scale(which we don't even know what his it), the feat we have prove the contrary. + Having Chaos not being able to be defeated even by ASS.
" Holmes claims not even Goetia with the lights bands at full power could fully incinerate it"

With this fact At best it would be the rank of beast themself otherwise it litteraly impossible as we have being tell to be stronger than them appearing and that
Him fearing someone in lb6, krisch being able to just litteraly pushing him outside the LB etc.

From LB 5.2 we already know that Lostbelt trees work in a similar way than Goetia's incineration, except they get energy from recreating history instead than from burning it. But that's irrelevant for Arjuna Alter since that power-level depends on being connected to the tree, not a thing on his own. He even says after the line you posted that by getting in full sync with the tree, he is more powerful than he was just with all the divinities of India:

The line he tell in raw his not exactly the same as he tell that the tree is equal to the first god (krishna) he have absorb. And it's not depend on being connected as arjuna alter have absorbs it. But anyways if we count that the girl that have eaten the tree in lb6 will be stronger than goetia.

+ By ex the tree in lb2 was just serving to restore the real strength of Surtr meaning.
And incinerating the entire surface is a thing that Goetia does not one time, but he does it one second at a time for 3000 years.

He tell about the energy gathered in these time span will be used to backward in time. So he still needed 3k years to be able to do it. And this thing is still not a feat he can do normaly.

"One second. One minute. One hour. One day. One month. One year. Energy generated in each of these time spans will be harvested going backwards in time."
Plus Goetia incenerates not only the surface one at one timeline, he branches even into other timelines by burning down the tree into its roots:

Why you even mention that? They litteraly tell that he will be able to do the same thing than Goetia so he would be have enough energy to do it to all the timeline too.
Finally, from 5.5 that a fully matured tree still results in a being inferior to Goetia, even if the readings were comparable at first. The Atlas Tree had the highest output and it ended up with a being that ranks seconds to Goetia.

Where do you get the lb5.5 tree being inferior to Goetia and he not fully matured, if he was full matured he would have covered the entire earth it's explain in lb5 ? Douman wasn't able to become a beast only because he doesn't live humanity. Where do you get that their inferior to Goetia pls?

-It's normal we see only divine spirit since the only that rest is a demi servant and Arjuna alter lol, the rest are still god that arjuna absorbed to become what he his now.
He tell himself to have absorbed god and not divine spirit.

-Do you have the quote about holmes taking about the divergence being in just 5000 BCE??

Srtur even as a divine spirit was stronger than Skadi. And God being always above divine spirit is false. Stheno as god will never be stronger than Shiva as a divine spirit by ex. We even see it in when dioscuri divine spirit and dioscuri god are not even this disparted in strength. Or that skadi as a full god still can't fight surtr

The entire point for a divine spirit being weaker is because is alone as a divine spirit only except that arjuna alter is not is a composite divinity.

And you want to tell that Skadi>Arjuna alter because she is a god and him not?

In Extella the father of karna, Surya is already tell to be somewhat comparable to Amaterasu just a little lower.

And Amaterasu exist in the hindu mythology and she not even that high in the pantheon.

Muramassa doesn't ask what vessel could be stronger than a Beast, he answer to rasputin litteraly with a thing like "he isn't enough strong?"

Seimei just tell that douman can't have a saint graph of the beast with the methods he use. It's litteraly because he doesn't have the qualifications. We have Vitch that just absorb lower beast and his able to become a beast if she continu to do it lol because she have the qualifications. Or just kama who can Become one by just waiting.

And we litteraly have being that was tell to be comparable/have defeat beast or comparable being themself.

The husband of tiamat is comparable to her, Marduk is the one that have defeat her, the father of tiamat is stronger than her.

Seimei is the one to have defeated Amaterasu.

Shiva litteraly one shot kama, kama fearing the shit of arjuna alter

Even for Goetia he is weaker than Solomon with ten ring. Etc.

Buddha is at least equal to Kiara. Kiara CCC herself is already comparable to her beast counterparts. And the two of them are not the strongest of their mythology

Beast was never the strongest being, we litteraly have the grand servant make to defeat them, and most of the beast have being stronger/comparable to them in their own mythology.

Last edited:
Anyway the moment we know that Chaos and a bloomed tree that arjuna alter have absorbed are more powerful than ASS that is a thing that Goetia make 3k years to make it's enough to know that either that statement of the two being the strongest is false or it's talk about about only Beast.

Except the quality of india pantheon is higher than Olympus bruh. Shiva alone have a feat that only composite Zeus is mentionned have
He was destroying the universe in his texture, he wasn't even going to spill outside of it.

Lostbelt Artemis was already loaded with an Anti-Star/Planet NP.

Ibuki was a bunrei with only the saint graph of a servant when she was already tell to be comparable to Zeus. And no tamamo nine tail is still weaker than Amaterasu she tell it herself when she she tell she could become stronger enough to fight with Sefar if she become the Su' but she will not be her anymore, and tell by Amaterasu too as "Tamamo is just a little part of her"

She didn't have the Saint Graph of a Servant. She was a full Divine Spirit with the full power of Orochi in her.

Douman:
"I welcome you, O noble one."
"Be it that you are as a vast Saint Graph, within which is contained the might of the Dragon of Calamity, Yamato-no-Orochi — as you do indeed befit a Beast; an Evil of Man, this humble monk shall hereforth be as in your service."
"The final Divine Spirit to come was as a malevolent god borne of an aspect in the capacity of a Dragon of Calamity!"

Tamamo Nine Tails is on the same power as Amaterasu. That's the entire point of her. It's just that getting at that power brings her too close in personality to Amaterasu to her tastes (albeit in CCC she able to just cut her tails without a problem afterwards).

They do not that just tell that this is second to goetia on the planetary energy scale(which we don't even know what his it), the feat we have prove the contrary. + Having Chaos not being able to be defeated even by ASS.
Look, since you are just ignoring the quote, I will post just it again bolded. You are free to keep ignoring the facts.

オリュンポスで観測した『異星の神』の 存在規模、霊基出力は三等惑星級
ビーストⅠ、ゲーティアの二等惑星級に次ぐ 魔力放出量だった。
The scale of the [Alien God]’s existence observed in Olympus, the output of its spirit origin is equivalent to that of a third-class planetary one -----

It is second only to Beast I, Goetia, which had a release of magic power equivalent to a second-class planetary spirit origin.

He tell about the energy gathered in these time span will be used to backward in time. So he still needed 3k years to be able to do it. And this thing is still not a feat he can do normaly.

He is only using a very small amount of that energy to travel back in time, and thanks to Independent Manifestation he can already travel in time in a limited fashion. There is no point on mentioning that he is harvesting every second of the surface burning if he is going to use it all to travel another second. The 3000 years are needed in their entirety to travel back to the genesis of the planet (4,6 billion years).

Goetia
I will reach the apex of it all.

Goetia
I shall go 4.6 billion years into the past, and bear witness to the moment when this celestial body was born. I shall absorb all its energy—

Goetia
And make myself into a new planet, to remake this world.

Goetia
I shall rewrite the book of Genesis, and create a world without the concept of death. That shall be our grand deed.
In order to do so, considerable resources are required. We need a truly massive amount of fuel.

For example, the massive amount of energy generated by incinerating all life on this planet.

But... a one-time harvest will not be enough. We will need to draw from the past, the present, and the future of the whole world.
Goetia
We did not destroy mankind out of hatred.

Goetia
We needed the energy to venture to the past. We needed it to perform the infinite, instantaneous tuning necessary to control the birth of a planet.

Goetia
A plan like this requires a vast amount of magical energy. To be precise, 3,000 years' worth of the magical energy stored by all sapient beings.

Goetia
And so, by turning all of human history from 1000 B.C. to A.D. 2018 into magical energy, we would have acquired the necessary amount to journey to the beginning of this planet.

Goetia
That is the only reason for us to incinerate mankind.

Goetia
To us, humans are just fuel for a propulsion device that could launch us to the very beginni

Where do you get the lb5.5 tree being inferior to Goetia and he not fully matured, if he was full matured he would have covered the entire earth it's explain in lb5 ? Douman wasn't able to become a beast only because he doesn't live humanity. Where do you get that their inferior to Goetia pls?
I'm talking about the Fantasy Tree Atlas, not Hell Realm Mandala. Fantasy Tree Atlas, which was said to have an energy comparable to AAs, resulted in the Alien God's vessel whose energy readings were inferior to that of Goetia's. So even using the entire fully matured tree doesn't make you superior to Goetia.

He tell himself to have absorbed god and not divine spirit.
I just went through LB4 a few days ago and I don't remember that even said. I also searched through the script and I couldn't find that mention. If you are going to claim that you are gonna have to bring me a quote.

Why you even mention that? They litteraly tell that he will be able to do the same thing than Goetia so he would be have enough energy to do it to all the timeline too.
He has the energy to incinerate the surface, not to replicate the burning of the Human Order. Holmes doesn't say that he will be able to burn the 3000 years of history, just the surface, and Anti-Human Order NP> Anti-World NP.

1l6JQYhl.jpg

-Do you have the quote about holmes taking about the divergence being in just 5000 BCE??
Holmes places the Mahabharata in his Trial Quest.

Similarly, Karna and Arjuna are from legends of the 4th century BC that place their story as being in 5000 BC.

Srtur even as a divine spirit was stronger than Skadi. And God being always above divine spirit is false. Stheno as god will never be stronger than Shiva as a divine spirit by ex. We even see it in when dioscuri divine spirit and dioscuri god are not even this disparted in strength. Or that skadi as a full god still can't fight surtr
Skadi explictly says that he is no longer a threat as a Divine Spirit.

Scáthach-Skadi:
With his true body sealed within the false sun, Surtr became as ineffectual as a Divine Spirit...
Though he continued to exist in this world...he no longer had any power over it.

He only becomes a threat later on when he usurps the control of the Fantasy Tree using the Paper Moon. Before that, he couldn't even fully use his Authority.

...he absorbed the Tree of Emptiness, right before my eyes.
He severed the tree's connection to Scáthach-Skadi. Slowly, he sank his teeth into it, and then, in an instant...
...he slurped it all down, root and stem.
Using the Tree of Emptiness's power, he forced a Spirit Origin Ascension upon himself and took back his past Authority.
...It should have been impossible, yet somehow, he managed it. Was it the Paper Moon, and its ability to let one interact with Void Space?
Is that how he was able to pile impossibility atop impossibility, and consume the Tree of Emptiness?

Also Stheno and Euryale are not Divnities, they are Divine Spirits formed by human thoughts.

Euryale
As a Divine Spirit, I'm low-tier, you know?
The embodiment of men's yearning, she is a goddess born as the perfect idol.

In Extella the father of karna, Surya is already tell to be somewhat comparable to Amaterasu just a little lower.
They don't say that he is comparable anywhere. Karna just has a conceptual advantage over the moon with his sun armor (something that Tamamo remarks in her ending in CCC) and has the Spear of Indra that can threaten the White Titan because as a the 'White God', a god slaying spear is still effective against its first stages. Nothing mentioned on Surya being Amaterasu tier.

Seimei just tell that douman can't have a saint graph of the beast with the methods he use. It's litteraly because he doesn't have the qualifications. We have Vitch that just absorb lower beast and his able to become a beast if she continu to do it lol because she have the qualifications. Or just kama who can Become one by just waiting.
None of that changes the fact that he said that it is the mightiest Saint Graph, so what's the point on arguing about the qualifications? You were arguing that Douman's statement wasn't qualified because he didn't know enoguh about Beasts, but Seimei also said that.

So I guess you concede in that the Beasts are said to have the strongest Saint Graph since you are back to arguing on the qualifications instead of disproving that?

And we litteraly have being that was tell to be comparable/have defeat beast or comparable being themself.

The husband of tiamat is comparable to her, Marduk is the one that have defeat her, the father of tiamat is stronger than her.

Seimei is the one to have defeated Amaterasu.

Shiva litteraly one shot kama, kama fearing the shit of arjuna alter

Even for Goetia he is weaker than Solomon with ten ring. Etc.

Buddha is at least equal to Kiara. Kiara CCC herself is already comparable to her beast counterparts. And the two of them are not the strongest of their mythology

Beast was never the strongest being, we litteraly have the grand servant make to defeat them, and most of the beast have being stronger/comparable to them in their own mythology.
A candidate doesn't become a Beast until they do. So comparing them to a real manifested Beast in worlds where they haven't manifested doesn't matter since they won't have the Beast Saint Graph. So that's for your comparative with Marduk, Seimei and Shiva.

Tiamat in her Divinity form was able to overpower the Authority of Ereskhigal, who could overpower any other god of Sumer in her own territory. They also multiple times that there is no power in Sumer that can stop her. And she couldn't be a Beast or Evil or Man during the time she was sealed because... It was so deep in the Age of Gods that there was no Human Order to empower her as a Beast.

Seimei defeated a Nine Tailed Fox who wasn't a Beast.

Shiva burned a Kama who wasn't a Beast. And we don't even see her matured state, she was a larval Beast just like Kiara.

Goetia isn't weaker than Solomon with the ten ring. Solomon in the Temple has the the Ten Rings, they are needed to activate Ars Nova. Solomon (alive) could stop Goetia because the entirety of Goetia is bound to Solomon and he commanded him. Mats say that Goetia surpassed anything that Solomon (alive) could do:

He is not King Solomon himself, but the aggregation of the 72 demon gods.
After Solomon's death, the 72 demon gods--sealed within Solomon's husk--had awaken their own independent idea, took away the name of Solomon (although from their point of view, they are the real Magic King Solomon), and set out on transforming the entirety of humanity to energy.
Those 72 demon gods is a "system that efficiently advance the correct truth" created by Solomon, the progenitor of (human's) magic.
They lament at the relationship between King Solomon and the humans, rage at it, for King Solomon had continued on ignoring the "imperfectness of humanity"; and they had became the curse that act to overcome it.
The name is Goetia, the Human Order incineration system.
A magic possessing will and intention, that plots and devises in order to reach true wisdom and plans on returning to the origin by making use of the entirety of human history.
Reestablishing his purpose of serving humankind.
The absolute proof that he is the most supreme of beings on the planet.
Reaching the extreme that not even Solomon could acquire.
Namely, the large undertaking of returning to God.
Role ingame
The Beast that took the name Magic King for himself.
He gives off a sense of omnipotence that conforms everything in the universe, possessing an intimidating air that detests all mankind.
He wears 10 rings on all of his fingers, but the one ring on the left hand of his middle finger is the only one that is a replica.
Because he has King Solomon as his base, he has an intellectual (albeit terrifying) disposition.
Be that as it may, as he is the aggregation of the 72 demon gods, his personality and nature also amounts to 72.
Due to him being both an individual and a colony, when interacting with others a demon god that is similar to the other party comes to the surface. It is because of this that Goetia's nature was appraised as a "mirror".

He is an omnipotent being that not even King Solomon managed to reach.
Originally he has enough qualification as a king that rules over the people.
However, being omnipotent means he is unable to understand human beings; being immortal means he is unable to struggle and reach an answer; and thus, he is unable to become the "king over humans".

We have only seeing Grands called to defeat a Beast directly in one occasion, and it took two Grands (Merlin and King Hassan), a Chief God tier Divine Spirit, three other Divine Spirit (one in her underworld where she could overpower any other god in her Mythology) and Gilgamesh using Ea to defeat her. And that was after . During the entry of the Alien God, Holmes already mentions that defeating the fully manifested Beast Tiamat and Goetia required a monumental effort and the right circumstances to destroy their immortalities and defenses (something that they repeat in the LB 5.5's prologue).

Also Buddha is the head of his mythology (and at worst he is also the head of other mythologies due to syncretism, like how Casko's matrix makes Amaterasu also Buddha), and Beast Kiara, even while being weaker than her CCC self during the even as she is still in a larva state, has a conceptual advantage against by nullifying his skills via Nega-Saver.

Anyway the moment we know that Chaos and a bloomed tree that arjuna alter have absorbed are more powerful than ASS that is a thing that Goetia make 3k years to make it's enough to know that either that statement of the two being the strongest is false or it's talk about about only Beast.
Chaos may be stronger since he is considered a Star. There is no indication that Arjuna Alter is stronger outside of your own wank. Even the quote that you posted, Arjuna + Tree was only able to burn the surface, while Goetia was able to burn the surface millions of times, branch to multiple timelines of incineration and penetrate the planet.

But we just get a glimpse of Chaos, who is an order of magnitude above Zeus, and in LB5.5, we were told that he didn't make it to the top two of Chaldea's recorded energy outputs. And yes, I'm going to keep using that because that's what the text says. That it doesn't fit your headcanon it's not a reason to ignore it.

Last edited:
Holy shit how do your posts keep getting ******* bigger.

No one wants to read a ******* book for a debate about whos dimensonal **** is bigger, both of you please for the love of god take this to DMs.

Holy shit how do your posts keep getting ******* bigger.

No one wants to read a ******* book for a debate about whos dimensonal **** is bigger, both of you please for the love of god take this to DMs.
Cry me a ******* river, man. The discussion has just been running for a few posts and this is a goddamn forum, if you don't want to read people debating about a series and power levels in its thread and bringing quotes maybe go to another site.

Cry me a ******* river, man. The discussion has just been running for a few posts and this is a goddamn forum, if you don't want to read people debating about a series and power levels in its thread and bringing quotes maybe go to another site.
Oh **** off, plenty of people are capable of making debate posts without making them a ******* novel. Its called links and condensing.

It clogs threads, makes points and information hard to find and is just a waste of time. Large posts are fine but there comes a point when it just becomes to large.

Hell it would be one thing if this was a thread specifically about this topic but its not, all it does is make it hard talk about other shit like the new Lostbelt or even just SKNs tier list.

Its just you two debating it so it can be just as easily done over DMs with clogging up the thread

Last edited:
Its called links and condensing.
I prefer to copy the relevant parts and highlight things rather than just calling on them, specially in a site that relies heavily on feats.

If you have a problem with posting feats, as I said, you can just close the window and move to another site.

Not gonna condense quotes since they are a small fragment, but I can spoiler them if seeing 'so many words' really hurts your brain that much.

Back