• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Richard I and Hippolyta would both be at least SR going by their Parameters but I'm not gonna go further than that since I am not at all familiar with Strange Fake
Richard I is pretty legit very skilling, can turn anything he touches into Excalibur (Tho to varying power levels) and has like 5 “servants” of his own to help him.

Seems like there are a lot of OP servants in Strange Fake
Yes, True Assassin has EX Presence Concealment which allows it to become “One with the “World””.

True Berserker is Huwawa, a creature that in life took the combined efforts of Gilgamesh and Enkidu to defeat.

Requiem has some pretty legit servants as well such as Longinus, Hannibal and Anubis but we dont know their stuff yet.

Yes, True Assassin has EX Presence Concealment which allows it to become “One with the “World””.

True Berserker is Huwawa
, a creature that in life took the combined efforts of Gilgamesh and Enkidu to defeat.

Requiem has some pretty legit servants as well such as Longinus, Hannibal and Anubis but we dont know their stuff yet.
Wait, so its not Edison!?

Servant Maha might become pure 2-A and it sounds like Servant Altjuna being restricted to just Shivas Authority was made up (Tho nothing is for certain just yet).
from AA bond 4 profile:
Originally, having lost almost all of his humanity, he conducted himself as a tool of perfect destruction.
As compensation for receiving divinity and the anti-evil skill as authority from "the one that brings about the end"
"the one that brings about the end" is refer to god Shiva, and since AA servant still have this authority/skill as a servant is proof that he is only limited to God Shiva authority in servant form

from AA bond 4 profile:
Originally, having lost almost all of his humanity, he conducted himself as a tool of perfect destruction.
As compensation for receiving divinity and the anti-evil skill as authority from "the one that brings about the end"
"the one that brings about the end" is refer to god Shiva, and since AA servant still have this authority/skill as a servant is proof that he is only limited to God Shiva authority in servant form
Why is that proof hes only limited to Shivas? The bond itself makes no mention of him only having Shivas Authority only that he does have it.

Why is that proof hes only limited to Shivas? The bond itself makes no mention of him only having Shivas Authority only that he does have it.
bond 2 and three explain it better
from bond line 2: Having severed his relation to the gods and being summoned as a single Heroic Spirit, as he is ascended, he regains his original humanity.

from bond line 3:
Anti-Evil (Unique): EX
Power equal to the authority bestowed by the one that brings about the end.
Burdened with the duty of erasing all evil.

Bond 2 might mean something but Bond 3 is literally just again telling us he has Shiva’s Authority not that he doesnt have any others, hell Bond 4 mentions the Anti-Evil skill as well.

Although his Bond 2 is odd given he has EX Divinity due to iirc being the Hindu pantheon.

Plus given that even with the Bond 2 thing we know he has Shiva’s Authority it may not be referring to the Gods Authorities but instead maybe his position within the LB or even just about the fact he does/can regain his Humanity.

I have a question about Arjuna Alter Skill explanation
On our wiki:
Clairvoyance (Transcendental): At EX rank, its view surpasses all of humanity. It is a fundamentally different ability from that of the mystic eyes. In general, it is a skill reflecting exceptional eyesight used for scouting areas for enemies as well as supplementing the use of ranged weapons at long distances. At higher ranks like Arjuna’s, users of this skill can even acquire other perception abilities such as future sight, and the ability to see through both objects and time.

from type moon wiki/Arjun alter profile:

from what source we get extra info about this skill?

“In general, it is a skill reflecting exceptional eyesight used for scouting areas for enemies as well as supplementing the use of ranged weapons at long distances. At higher ranks like Arjuna’s, users of this skill can even acquire other perception abilities such as future sight, and the ability to see through both objects and time.”

That is all stuff that more basic and lower levels of Clairvoyance can do, being the Ultimate vision and such he should be capable of doing what lower ranking Clairvoyance users can do but at a higher level.

Hell we could scale it above Solomons Clairvoyance due to it surpassing Humanity

e9384a2eb5093da80c94293435a692bb.jpg

Tier List 1.1
Mhx alter should be ssr, she have the infinity gauntlet and she can affect space ishtar with her power.

The thunder japaneses blond guy should be ssr too, his mecha is now part of his NP and it's in the level of god lb5 guy.

Mhx alter should be ssr, she have the infinity gauntlet and she can affect space ishtar with her power
Didn't know the apart about affect Space Isthar with it, though I expected she have done something in the event, I really want already that Saber Wars 2 come to na.

Didn't know the apart about affect Space Isthar with it, though I expected she have done something in the event, I really want already that Saber Wars 2 come to na.
When she rewind time bevause we get "killed" by space ishtar it have affected space Ishtar too and her IG still can transform all of the universe in confiserie

Mhx alter should be ssr, she have the infinity gauntlet and she can affect space ishtar with her power.

The thunder japaneses blond guy should be ssr too, his mecha is now part of his NP and it's in the level of god lb5 guy.
You mean Kintoki? Berserker or Rider?

I spent like 340 SQ and 45 tickets trying to get Kama when she came out and Jalter last banner, and got nothing.
Godjuna comes out and i get him on my 7th summon ticket.
RNG can be unpredictable sometimes. ( hope it gives me Merlin eventually )

Spent 133 SQ on this one and didnt get Juano or Aśvatthāmā so im pretty sad atm.

I honestly kinda raged and deleted FGO, ill end up redownloading it tonight

I had my SQ already planned in how to use them, but then Kama came and made me spend like 200 SQ (still didn't get her), which was, what, 170 SQ more than I planned? After came Reines&Astraea, just 9 SQ because of already had Reines in jp and because I also wanted to try for Jalter and Nero, the last day of the banner I ended the story and so spend more, first single Astraea (which I didn't get in jp even after 180 and two SSR) and in two singles more my third-fourth Kirei, next day Jalter in other 9 SQ (in the third single, comic because in jp she come in her moment at the eighth single), now I'm currently waiting for Nero to spend the rest of SQ that I already have (not counting the present box, fragments, interludes, free quest, master missions), later in summer I'm gonna spend 200 SQ and 300SQ for Space Ishtar. The power of Clairvoyance EX is great.

Spent 133 SQ on this one and didnt get Juano or Aśvatthāmā so im pretty sad atm.

I honestly kinda raged and deleted FGO, ill end up redownloading it tonight
took me exactly 300sq to get him and only get 1 Ashwatthama( and 2 sr spooks)spend a total of 330 sq

Just finished S.I.N. and my final thoughts, Nehza was really underwhelming for someone who was supposed to be Sun Wukong’s rival. Hopefully she’ll make up for it in India

Went to get FGO back, turns out FGO NA doesnt save data so I lost all progress and my servants…

Anyway I no longer have FGO.

Back