• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
BTW why we be having two keys for fate 2-A's, one key that shows them at tier 4/5/6 and another key that shows them at tier 2? Is those upper/lower estimates or something?
One is when they are in servant form and the other when true power.
Shouldn't Ishtar get a Babylonia key? There are multiple statements that she, alongside Quetzalcoatl, were holding back their divinity since they didn't want to destroy humanity as demanded by their summoning (only periodically causing a small amount of death and destruction instead).
I honestly also think she should have a Babylonia key.

So I'm playing through the SIN lostbelt (probably should have finished doing that before I made my tier list) and I'm pretty impressed by the Yu couple. Should I boost them both to SSR or are they good where they are since they were alive in this lostbelt rather than servants?

Also I have no idea what to do about Kid Gil and Asagami

So I'm playing through the SIN lostbelt (probably should have finished doing that before I made my tier list) and I'm pretty impressed by the Yu couple. Should I boost them both to SSR or are they good where they are since they were alive in this lostbelt rather than servants?
I think the first time I didn't saw Miaoyi as R, she should probably go to SR, and Yu I'm not sure, I'm fine with him be SR, I could see him as SRR, but pretty neutral with that.

Considering that Xiang Yu is basically Lu Bu but more stronger and had the component from Nezha part, i think he can be a little bit higher

As for Hinako she should stay at R tier, the only impressive thing she had was being a "Dead Apostle" and infinite mana from the earth

Anyway here's the leaks about LB6:
  • Part 1 Gacha Servants
- Percival 5* Lancer = ST Arts and NP Name: Salvation Lance Longinus
  • Zepia-Oberon 4* Alter Ego = AoE Arts and NP Name: A Midsummer Nights Dream
  • Tam-Lim 3* Saber = AoE Support and NP Name: Fairy Queen's Blessing

• Part 2 Gacha Servants
- Morgan Le Fay 5* Lancer = AoE Arts and NP Name: Rhongomyniad Morgan
  • Melusine 4* Saber: ST Arts and NP Name: Arondnight
  • Baobhan Sith 4* Archer = AoE Quick and NP Name: Failnaught
  • Barguest 4* Saber = AoE Buster and NP Name: Excalibur Galatine

• New Enemy NPC Servants
- Queen Medb 5* Ruler
  • Koyanskaya 5* Assassin
  • Muramasa 5* Alter Ego

• Another Updates
- Caster Cu animation renewal
  • Mashu new NP
  • Castoria will have Fairy Trait

Considering that he can fight Sigurd equally (i think) and has conceptual attack, he's sure as hell a SSR tier
From what I remember the fight against Sigurd was still mostly hopeless until Bryn was recruited, and then she honestly seemed to do the bulk of the heavy lifting until Surtr came along

From what I remember the fight against Sigurd was still mostly hopeless until Bryn was recruited, and then she honestly seemed to do the bulk of the heavy lifting until Surtr came along
I forgot to mention it, that was Surtr-Sigurd

Still my point still stand, fought Sigurd was already make you really impressive

The leaks are not confirmed or from a known source by the way, so they might end up being wrong speculations.
Right, from now take the leaks with the grain of salt

As for the source, it was came from 4chan

how strong is that in AP wiki terms
Scaled to 6-C i think

I’m gonna wait til I finish LB4 before I update it but preliminaries right now are

SSR: Arjuna Alter, Asvatthaman, Ganesha
SR: Lakshmi, William Tell
?: Asclepius

Other changes
SSR: Yagyu
SR: Consort Yu, Napoleon
R: Qin Liangyu, Robin Hood, Sasaki
C: Angra Mainyu

Last edited:
any tier change for AA after lb4 eng version release?
Not tier changes per se but from what ive heard he’ll definitely be getting an update, LB King Altjuna’s AP justification will be expanded while the Servant will likely be getting buffed.

Servant Maha might become pure 2-A and it sounds like Servant Altjuna being restricted to just Shivas Authority was made up (Tho nothing is for certain just yet).

This was quite a time consuming project but I have made a tier list for FGO servants based on how strong they are in universe
What did Vlad do to earn himself a spot at the top?

I would also say that Caster Gil, while lacking Ea, is not that so far away from the bottom. He was still capable of fighting Kingu and trade blows with Ereskighal in the Underworld after dying. Plus having the Cup of Uruk.

I would also say that Caster Gil, while lacking Ea, is not that so far away from the bottom. He was still capable of fighting Kingu and trade blows with Ereskighal in the Underworld after dying. Plus having the Cup of Uruk.
While I can also think that he can be higher, it's still weaker than his archer version, and in Babylonia it was alive Gil so that can't be counted here.

What did Vlad do to earn himself a spot at the top?
This is technically about his Lancer of Black but he was able to fend of against Karna pretty well, and is apparently equal to Artoria and Heracles in Romania. There’s also Legend of Dracula which is constantly active for his Berserker self.

Tbf if we are using Fame enhancements (Or whatever its called) it was said Herc is basically invincible in Greece and had to be banned from use in GWs there.

Btw for the in-verse servant tier list what about servants that arnt part of FGO? Cause like False Rider is definitely an SSR.

Richard I and Hippolyta would both be at least SR going by their Parameters but I'm not gonna go further than that since I am not at all familiar with Strange Fake

Back