• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Eh i think it the EE itself comes from the concept of destruction so i think it makes sense

just to know does'nt we have a lifting strengh scalling ? if i recall right rank E anastasia can lift ivan, and i remember that we should have feat of lifting strengh for higher rank strengh servant, and servant that scall to each other in lifting strengh doesn't even have the same categorie

ww5u67afh6y61.png

Found this and felt the need to imagine how she would play in Three Houses, hopefully I didn't make her too OP or bad. Growths are based on Saber's parameters under Shirou translated into a percentage (E=0-15, D=20-25, etc.)

Crest of Camelot (Cuts weapon durability cost in half, rounds down)

Strengths: Sword, Lance, Riding, Authority

Weakness: Reason

Budding Talent: Faith (White Magic Avoid +20)

Base Stats: HP Str 10 Mag 5 Dex 8 Spd 10 Lck 7 Def 6 Res 4 Cha 9

Base Growths: HP 50 Str 45 Mag 40 Dex 40 Spd 35 Lck 45 Def 35 Res 45 Cha 45

Hero’s Relic: Avalon (Renewal+Aegis+Pavise)

Personal Skill: Mana Burst (+4 Strength and Attack Speed when initiating Combat)

Combat Arts: Bane of Monsters, Windsweep, Vengeance, Swift Strikes

Authority Skills: Battalion Wrath, Model Leader, Battalion Renewal, Rally Strength

Reason Spells: Wind, Cutting Gale

Faith Spells: Heal, Nosferatu, Physic, Seraphim

as you can see I put way too much thought into this

i have somethings to ask...
1) why romulus(grand lancer) have power nullification, iirc in story dialogue he never nullify any ability, he boost us so we can affect zeus. we was not able to kill zeus because he was using his defensive authority, mash was able to kill him with BB when he switch his authority from defensive to offensive.

2)from arjuna alter profile "Is a composite of all but 3 Hindu Gods, and thus is superior to many high class Divine Spirits" is this refer to ganesha, Alaxmi and Kama?

3)Goddess Parvati has shown time manipulation(slowing time in ooku event) can we add it in her profile?

Last edited:
one last thing from AA profile "Likely Resistance to Void Manipulation (Can exist in a nothingness without any trouble)" in section 6 when pepe tells chaldea about AA, we can clearly see him able to stand in a void also keeping other like douman/pepe/tama vitch safe, then why he have "Likely" mention in his profile?

i have somethings to ask...
1) why romulus(grand lancer) have power nullification, iirc in story dialogue he never nullify any ability, he boost us so we can affect zeus. we was not able to kill zeus because he was using his defensive authority, mash was able to kill him with BB when he switch his authority from defensive to offensive.

2)from arjuna alter profile "Is a composite of all but 3 Hindu Gods, and thus is superior to many high class Divine Spirits" is this refer to ganesha, Alaxmi and Kama?
iirc ganesh didn't fuse with Jinako but more likely he give jinako his powers/authority. also in Ooku even Mara(demon) was from Lostbelt, Kama was not.

3)Goddess Parvati has shown time manipulation(slowing time in ooku event) can we add it in her profile?
He have nullify zeus authority i'm praticaly sure of that, and we wasn't able to kill Zeus normaly because the particularity of God if i remember.

For the part 2 don't understand what you mean, he have merged with all the hindu pantheon except the three.

He have nullify zeus authority i'm praticaly sure of that, and we wasn't able to kill Zeus normaly because the particularity of God if i remember.

For the part 2 don't understand what you mean, he have merged with all the hindu pantheon except the three.
1) i read the machine translation, which was clear enough to explain what exactly happens, Romulus buff our party( mash stated that her power output is raised to 300%) and we are able to affect him( or more likely our attacks start working) if you see in this video at 1:41, the skills which remove Zeus invincibility was stated at Supreme god qurinis blessings. we were not able to kill zeus because he was using his defensive authority, when Zeus switch his authority to defensive to offensive authority which gives us a opening to use Black barrel
related screenshots:

2)Also can you name 3 gods AA does not absorb because? iirc he only failed to absorb Alaxmi and probably Kama

8e8548f0b331d0c4c2f6e77714700fb8.jpg

This was quite a time consuming project but I have made a tier list for FGO servants based on how strong they are in universe
  • Vanilla Cu is assumed to be summoned in Ireland, otherwise he would be SR/4 Star
  • All servants are placed based on how they would be in a normal summoning. Lostbelt versions don't count
  • Physically inclined servants basically go to SR by default if they have a strength and endurance parameter of B or higher
  • I debated with myself whether Lancer Artoria and Romulus should be 4 or 5 star, I assumed 5 star wouldn't be too controversial
  • Aside from the Grand Servants only servants in NA server are included

Since she doesn't have a profile can you give a synopsis of her feats. For right now I just but her there by default because of her parameters

Last edited:
I honestly feel wrong that Artoria is so high, I mean, with her personality I find her having a lot of problems in grail war, though I haven't played anything from Extra so I don't now if her normal servant mode solve that. I also find weird that normal Nero is so low, I would put both Artoria saber and Nero in SR tier.

There are more things I would like to say, character that I agree or disagree, but right now I'm gonna eat so it's gonna be hard to write, so later I will say them.

Back