• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Nasuverse powerscaling is absolute bullshit imo, even worse then dragon ball.

First, It is said that true magicians cannot make contract or match true heroic spirits (Not servants, but true heroic spirits.)
Then divine spirits outrank heroic spirits by miles.
Then, dead apostle ancestors are one rank higher then divine spirits.
The ultimate ones are said to be of the highest divine rank, above aliens and divine spirits.
Finally, the ultimate one of moon was killed by the second magician.
Didn't Nasu say that the age of gods is where True Magic was common?

And authority from a god should be true magic as well.

Didn't Nasu say that the age of gods is where True Magic was common?

And authority from a god should be true magic as well.
Nope. As far as i know, the age of gods was a point where the difference between true magic and magecraft was less then the modern times.
Heck, goetia's ars almadel salomonis with him going back to genesis of earth and recreating the planet with new concepts is only considered CLOSE to true magic, and ars almadel salomis has a "hint" of the fifth magic.

Nasuverse powerscaling is absolute bullshit imo, even worse then dragon ball.

First, It is said that true magicians cannot make contract or match true heroic spirits (Not servants, but true heroic spirits.)
Then divine spirits outrank heroic spirits by miles.
Then, dead apostle ancestors are one rank higher then divine spirits.
The ultimate ones are said to be of the highest divine rank, above aliens and divine spirits.
Finally, the ultimate one of moon was killed by the second magician.
Divine spirit doesn't outrank heroic spirit, don't confuse servant and heroic spirit from the throne. And tell nowhere that divine spirit are above heroic spirit. (When servant can kill divine spirit is not even a thing)

We have even description that talk that some God before being reduced ti divine spirit could maybie go in throne of heroes

"Gods that have died before reduction into Divine Spirits could presumably be recorded into the Throne of Heroes."

Last edited:
Divine spirit doesn't outrank heroic spirit, don't confuse servant and heroic spirit from the throne. And tell nowhere that divine spirit are above heroic spirit. (When servant can kill divine spirit is not even a thing)

We have even description that talk that some God before being reduced ti divine spirit could maybie go in throne of heroes

"Gods that have died before reduction into Divine Spirits could presumably be recorded into the Throne of Heroes."
Didn't gilgamesh say that even he would have trouble with a divine spirit somewhere? If gilgamesh has trouble with one, i guess most divine spirits would be above heroic spirit a lot.
For example, A+++ noble phantasms have a damage of 100-200, Gilgamesh's enuma elish, one of the most powerful noble phantasms in raw power, has a MAXIMUM damage of 4000, and goddess rhongomyniad, though i don't know where she ranks among divine spirits, a casual Blast from her spear had a damage of 3,000,000.
The only time i heard a heroic spirit rivaling a top tier divine spirit was when tamamo said grand caster solomon rivalled her nine tailed amarterasu form.

Didn't gilgamesh say that even he would have trouble with a divine spirit somewhere? If gilgamesh has trouble with one, i guess most divine spirits would be above heroic spirit a lot.
For example, A+++ noble phantasms have a damage of 100-200, Gilgamesh's enuma elish, one of the most powerful noble phantasms in raw power, has a MAXIMUM damage of 4000, and goddess rhongomyniad, though i don't know where she ranks among divine spirits, a casual Blast from her spear had a damage of 3,000,000.
The only time i heard a heroic spirit rivaling a top tier divine spirit was when tamamo said grand caster solomon rivalled her nine tailed amarterasu form.
Heroic spirit have never appear so how you want him to tell that? And the exemple you use is for servant Gilgamesh in fgo, and a thing that like doesn't even have a value now because many servant have damage output that are better than divine spirit rhongo, (like just all servant from servant universe except jane are alredy better) etc

What you talk here is for servant you know? Grand servant are servant just a higher grade

unknown.png

**** you DW..

Last edited:
"Archer is the Archer-class Servant of Rin Tohsaka during the Fifth Holy Grail War, and he is also one of many Servants able to be summoned by Ritsuka Fujimaru in the Grand Orders of Fate/Grand Order."
No! Where did you get that from? Archer is a saber class servant, he uses swords, see?
Bruh, jokes aside, if Archer is not an Archer class servant what is he supposed to be, Lancer?
Next your are going to say people don't die if they are killed, or the archer class is not really made up of archers.

Yeah this was a pretty big shocker. Though it seems like many people have been speculating time travel to be the only way to stop Darius. Their plan is pretty much to send Illya back in time to find a way to stop Darius in the present. And it seems like Pandora might be the key so they are likely sending Illya back to the Age of Gods to find out why Pandora couldn’t open Pandora’s box in the Miyuverse.

Also rather than mini Chaldea it’s actually more like Chaldea Deluxe Ver. since they have Gaia Counter Force instead of CHALDEAS, Gil’s Sha Naqba Imuru (Clairvoyance EX that can observe Past, Present, and Future) instead of SHEBA, and than Ruby’s 2nd Magic Kaleidoscope providing infinite mana.

Anyways the English translations should come out today or tomorrow.

Also...i have a question.
There has been threads discussing the multiversity of fate in reddits.
Also, whether higher dimensions in fate completely transcend lower dimensions is questionable. As i played and finished the first arc of FGO, Goetia, DID claim that he was a higher dimensional being, BUT he needed huge prep time to charge up ars almadel salomonis.
And even after seeing that, Da vinchi claims that it did not had enough power to destroy the planet entirely.
Divine spirits, for example, are higher dimensional entities in nasuverse, yet goddess rhongomyniad who was a full blown divine spirit, could only incinerate humanity.

In that, there has been some reply

"Note that I don't feel like digging through my Fate/Extella events to provide citations because I feel like going to bed, so you're just going to have to take me at my word. Take it or leave it.

Firstly, you have to understand a few things. Namely, the fact that the word 'universe' doesn't mean what you think it means- at least not in Fate. In Fate, it is essentially defined as 'a domain that encompasses time and space'. Notably, there are two of them.

Universe of Observation or Universe of Awareness- and Universe of Record. The Universe of Observation/Awareness can essentially be summed up as the 'present'- those who preside and observe it can influence the future as they wish and change the future known as 'tomorrow'. In sharp contrast, the Universe of Record is essentially a recording of it- someone within the Universe of Record can see past, present and future within a specific time period- but you lose the ability to interfere. (probably bb and zelretch reading worlds like book?)

To sum it up, Universe of Observation- change shit as you want in exchange for having no ******* clue what the future is. Universe of Record essentially allows you to see past, present and future- but you lose the ability to freely influence reality and become more of an 'external observer', so to speak.

All of this is composed within a singular timeline within the Planet, by the way- meaning that Tamamo's claim is probably in actuality 'destroy one timeline' whereas Amakasu is 'destrot the confirmed unpruned timelines' and Fate/Extra is 'stop the Tree from growing'."

Can someone explain this to me?

The higher dimension stuff was in CCC.

"From this higher dimension, the third dimension looks like a flat scroll. Er, if the three-dimensional world is a world drawn in a book, and then if you jumped inside the book and came out outside the book, something like that? And then you’re able to look down on any point in your past, present, and future from when you were inside the book, as a record"

+One could argue that the planet is 6D due to avalon being a layer, but that's a conundrum i won't get into

The higher dimension stuff was in CCC.

"From this higher dimension, the third dimension looks like a flat scroll. Er, if the three-dimensional world is a world drawn in a book, and then if you jumped inside the book and came out outside the book, something like that? And then you’re able to look down on any point in your past, present, and future from when you were inside the book, as a record"
Isn't that just referring to the universe of observation? It says the higher dimension LOOKS LIKE a flat scroll. The statement basically points out the difference between universe of observation and universe of interference.

"Universe"​

Refers to a domain that encompasses space and time. In the world of Fate/EXTRA CCC and Fate/EXTELLA, two varieties of existence are referred to as "Universe":[6]
  • "Universe of Observation" (観測宇宙, Kansoku Uchuu?) refers to a domain of reality wherein the Concept of Time (時間の概念, Jikan no Gainen?) is expressed as "Time Within Conscious Recognition" (認識される時間, Ninshiki-sareru Jikan?); also referred to as "Universe of Awareness" (認識宇宙, Ninshiki Uchuu?). Per the circumstances of human consciousness, the events of the Past, Present, and Future cannot in this expression of time be distinguished as categorically discrete, as the Future continuously passes unto the Present, and the Present into the Past. In exchange for an incapacity to perceive that which lies beyond the Present, one whose awareness is attuned to the "Universe of Observation" obtains the capacity to alter the Present referred to as Tomorrow.[6]
  • "Universe of Record" (記録宇宙, Kiroku Uchuu?) refers to a domain of reality wherein the Concept of Time is expressed as "Time Submitted to Record" (記録される時間, Kiroku-sareru Jikan?) -- such that the Past, Present, and Future can be distinguished as categorically discrete entities per a chronological record of proceedings. The timelines represented within the Adjacent World Simulator (並行世界シミュレーター, Heikou Sekai Shimyure-ta-?) of the Moon Cell Automaton may be collectively considered a "Universe of Record."[6] (What BB sees, i guess)
Per Fate/EXTELLA Material, the "Universe" discussed within the context of Quantum Time-Locks refers to Humanity's "Universe of Awareness."[1] It is however unclear if this phrase is synonymous to the term "Dimension" (次元, Jigen?) referenced in Fate/EXTELLA; or how indeed the "capacity" or "energy limitations" inherent to the "Universe" restricts the propagation of timelines.

More like what I posted means that higher dimension completely transcend lower dimensions.
Then explain how goetia, a self proclaimed higher dimensional being took that much effort to gather energy that only rivals hundreds of millions of excalibur?
Tamamo/Amaterasu can destroy all timelines in jp context
Kinda nulls it when you remember universe in nasuverse is simply a domain that encompasses time and space.

Then explain how goetia, a self proclaimed higher dimensional being took that much effort to gather energy that only rivals hundreds of millions of excalibur?
Not sure if higher dimensional Goetia is legit, since the characteristic of higher dimensional life forms according to Gilles are:

"They are removed of the Common Sense of Man, the laws of physics, the principles of magecraft, and from human mentality, making it normally impossible to interact or communicate with them without being driven hopelessly insane or worse."

so normally, lower d cannot interact with higher d

Back